Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,338 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Sex With The Children In The House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex With The Children In The House (1392 Views)

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With The Children In The House by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Okay, I need to quickly credit Hathor5 who originated the idea of this line of discussion.

As a married man/woman or boyfriend/girlfriend, have you ever been in a situation where your sex life was affected by the fact that you have children and they are living with you?

I know it will be easier for couple with bigger living space that has multiple rooms, than for family living in one or two-room apartment...

What practical ways have you invented to ensure that your children don't walking in to find mummy riding daddy? wink grin Of course, apart from closing the door.

Kindly share your experience and ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With The Children In The House by Dayoebe(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
I have none
Re: Sex With The Children In The House by paschalj4(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
wink wink Here to read comment cause i literally have nothing to say.
Re: Sex With The Children In The House by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ahahaha.
grin grin
paschalj4:
wink wink Here to read comment cause i literally have nothing to say.
Re: Sex With The Children In The House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
3AM sex. No noise and everyone is asleep.

Problem solved. grin
Re: Sex With The Children In The House by tobechi74: 2:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Agree to call on for work late and sex when they go to school

1 Like

Re: Sex With The Children In The House by Mide3367: 2:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Make i book space here... I remembered a thread last week when a guy said he hated his son for always intruding into his banging expedition with his wife. You can ask him.. grin
Re: Sex With The Children In The House by Hathor5(f): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2021
bizme:
Okay, I need to quickly credit Hath.or5 who originated the idea of this line of discussion.

As a married man/woman or boyfriend/girlfriend, have you ever been in a situation where your sex life was affected by the fact that you have children and they are living with you?

I know it will be easier for couple with bigger living space that has multiple rooms, than for family living in one or two-room apartment...

What practical ways have you invented to ensure that your children don't walking in to find mummy riding daddy? wink grin Of course, apart from closing the door.

Kindly share your experience and ideas.

smiley smiley

Let me read and learn. wink
Re: Sex With The Children In The House by Hathor5(f): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2021
tobechi74:
Agree to call on for work late and sex when they go to school

Not always possible. Some people can't choose when to start work.
Re: Sex With The Children In The House by Jman06(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
In that situation, sex should be spaced and done when the children are not around, like when they go to school.

Also, the couple can find time to go on dates in hotels or guest houses and during such outings they can pay for rooms there and do their thing. That's the more reason why sex should be spaced under such condition so they wouldn't have to spend money all the time.

(1) (Reply)

- / A Virtuous Woman / Tears Flow As Quintuplet Brothers Carry Their Only Dead Sister’s Coffin – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.