Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Vector Art 30 Days Challenge - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Vector Art 30 Days Challenge (1404 Views)

Asake Olamide And fireboy Vector Art Cover using your phone ( photo / My Vector Portrait Journey So Far... / CHECK THIS: Mastering Vector Art (Free Avatar Toonz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cartoon vector art is the most difficult nich part in graphics design, I and lot's of graphic designers do run away from it cuz of the time taking to learn and how it's being complex. have followed lot's of youtube videos tutorial but still not getting it, especially using the curve tools.

So i decide to come back again this 2021 this way maybe it's going to help me. The way is to challenge my self for 30 days to learn this thing by fire by force. Suspending all my graphics work for this vector art.

I will be designing this vector art for good 30days to challenge my self until i perfect. Jan 15- Feb 15.

So it's Day 1
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
DAY 1

My first vector art design angry i came up with this.... with the help of youtube video, still not getting the steps, hopefully i would turn pro under this 30 days sad

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by MeekySmudger(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Cartoon vector art is the most difficult nich part in graphics design, I and lot's of graphic designers do run away from it cuz of the time taking to learn and how it's being complex. have followed lot's of youtube videos tutorial but still not getting it, especially using the curve tools.

So i decide to come back again this 2021 this way maybe it's going to help me. The way is to challenge my self for 30 days to learn this thing by fire by force. Suspending all my graphics work for this vector art.

I will be designing this vector art for good 30days to challenge my self until i perfect. Jan 15- Feb 15.

So it's Day 1
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by MeekySmudger(m): 1:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

So it's Day 1
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by MeekySmudger(m): 1:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

So it's Day 1
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..I mastered all this week.
Nice one but all what u did are not vector art cartoon but smudge
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by MeekySmudger(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by MeekySmudger(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

1 Like

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2021
Day 2 of my vector art challenge....

Should be in Day 4 today but malaria got me off cry Thank God I am fully recovered

Today i will be challenging my self to do at least 3 art vectors, to replace missing days which is Day2, Day3 and today which would be Day4.

Here we go smiley let me start working

@MeekySmudger please don't derail my thread journey with your smudge vector art

thanks
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by MeekySmudger(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

Should be in Day 4 today but malaria got me off cry Thank God I am fully recovered

Today i will be challenging my self to do at least 3 art vectors, to replace missing days which is Day2, Day3 and today which would be Day4.

@MeekySmudger please don't derail your smudge vector art with my thread thanks
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by MeekySmudger(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

@MeekySmudger please don't derail your smudge vector art with my thread thanks
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
So dis is what i did today...
Plan was to do at least 3 vector arts but unfortunately, time isn't my friend.... this vector portrait is fvckinq hard and time consuming.

So now I have covered for Day2 and Day3.

Should cover up for Day 4 and 5 tomorrow with 2 designs by God � Grace

1 Like

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Plan was to do at least 3 vector arts but unfortunately, time isn't my friend.... this vector portrait is fvckinq hard and time consuming.

lol... By doing these, you're putting stress on ur brain.. calm down learn the basics, get to know the software you're using proper. BTW I'm a digital artist too.
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Chechekojnr:
lol... By doing these, you're putting stress on ur brain.. calm down learn the basics, get to know the software you're using proper. BTW I'm a digital artist too.
Exactly what i have been doing, using Adobe Illustrator, still learning the basic... thanks for the advise smiley
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

So as promised, have covered up for Day 4 of yesterday and Day 5 of today....

Let me drink my cold pure water before i share what i did smiley
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
So dis is what i did, don't know if i am improving or not sad

1 Like

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is my Day 6 challenge....

1 Like

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Isangad1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
I saw your challenge the other day, I was motivated to also try it out. Although, I don't have all the time cause of my work. But I still carved out time to do this.

Pls kindly critic this...... shocked

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
As day 7 of my vector art challenge, i was unable to do any project challenge today reason is lack of electricity in my area today sad and my system is down embarassed so hopefully tomorrow, I will be dropping Day 7 and 8 by God Grace
Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Isangad1:
I saw your challenge the other day, I was motivated to also try it out. Although, I don't have all the time cause of my work. But I still carved out time to do this.

Pls kindly critic this...... shocked

Glad i am able to motivate someone already, 1 of 100 more to come smiley smiley i bliv pple are following

1 Like

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Isangad1(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2021
I stayed up in the night doing this, i hope it came out well. What do you think?

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
As day 7 of my vector art challenge, i was unable to do any project challenge today reason is lack of electricity in my area today sad and my system is down embarassed so hopefully tomorrow, I will be dropping Day 7 and 8 by God Grace

So as promised, my Day 7 and 8 is ready....

Trying to improve every day by watching lots of Youtube videos

1 Like

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Isangad1(m): 2:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Day 4 of my challenge. I made a cartoon on my two favourite footballer ever. Kaka and Mezut Ozil.
Check it out shocked shocked shocked tongue

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
My Day 9 of my challenge, trying to improve every day, having lots of issues with color picking and shading.....hopefully would get better

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
My Day 10 Challenge, unfortunately during the working process, system got hanged angry lost all the work i was doing, unable to apply my colors and shades and even save to have my JPEG format to upload cry

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
My Day 11 challenge

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Isangad1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Work on two more this past few days.

Re: Vector Art 30 Days Challenge by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Challenge day 12, work struck me down angry.....i need to work for my clients nd deliver for them, but hopefully tomorrow smiley

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Animated Or Cartoon Character / Talented Illustrator In Lagos Needed On Contract Basis. / SHOCKING: Live Anaconda Caught On Camera [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.