Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,810 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Story Of How Naijaloaded Blog Grew In Years To 2billion Page Views In 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Story Of How Naijaloaded Blog Grew In Years To 2billion Page Views In 2020 (336 Views)

Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / Burna Boy: I Haven’t Been This Sick In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of How Naijaloaded Blog Grew In Years To 2billion Page Views In 2020 by micronut(m): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2021
For many Nigerians especially the youths, and Music lovers, is a familiar name in the entertainment space and it come a long way and still sailing high.

Today, the site is one of the biggest Entertainment platforms in Nigeria as it has overtaken the once top sites like Lindaikeji.

At the end of 2020, the CEO and founder of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez shared on his Facebook page how his site recorded a whopping figure of 2Billion page views by visitors to his blog, and that to a large extent is a huge one.

This guy has come a long way and seeing this feat is a form of encouragement to content creators in Nigeria.

How much do you know about this guy?

Well, I digged out this Interesting Interview he did with topnaija.com in video and I provided the audio version for you to listen and play to learn few things from his business journey.

This I think will be useful for the youthful minds.

Check the link below to listen - Two parts interview.

https://ourstoriesinafrica.com/story-of-how-naijaloaded-blog-grew-in-years-to-2billion-views-in-2020/

May be someone's spirit will be awaken too. Smile.

Re: Story Of How Naijaloaded Blog Grew In Years To 2billion Page Views In 2020 by Wawelexy(m): 4:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Makinde has paid his dues... Congrats

1 Like

Re: Story Of How Naijaloaded Blog Grew In Years To 2billion Page Views In 2020 by micronut(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wawelexy:
Makinde has paid his dues... Congrats

Naso. And he keeps pushing hard

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality, Tomike Adeoye Buys Her Mother A Car (Photos) / SKHABA DLR - The New Breed Of A Star The Music Industry Is Getting Heated. / After Shola, Wizkid’s 2ND Babymama, Binta Involved In 2nd Car Accident. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.