Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,741 members, 7,855,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend (1280 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Ondo: Man Sets Five Step-children Ablaze because wife denied him sex / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by BCASH(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2021
I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend

Esther Alex, 17years Old Law Student who just gained admission into Benue State University, Makurdi to Study Law narrate why she burn her boyfriend in a media chat with punch correspondent.

"I just can’t explain why I killed my boyfriend. I was just angry over all the issues we had."

"We have been having violence in our courtship since he took my virginity despite his promise that he will stand by me at all times to the extent that we have blood oath."

After our last fight, he travelled to his village for Christmas and came back on Saturday, January 9, 2021.

The ugly incident happened on January 9, 2021night after he returned from travel from his village for Christmas celebration he came to look for me at our house. I was going to buy something in the neighbourhood when I heard him calling me but I didn’t answer him. He started begging me and said there were things he needed to settle with me. I said I had forgiven him. He then said I should come to his house and I said it wouldn’t be possible immediately.

Eventually, I decided to go to his house the following day but I was scared that he might harm me. So, I decided to buy some fuel for N840 from a man selling around my house. I also bought matches and went to visit him at night.

By the time I got to his house, the main gate to the compound was already locked so I had to go and knock at his window. He asked who was there and I said I was the one. He came and opened the gate for me and I entered but left the fuel outside.

We started chatting in his room and settled (our differences), then we had s3x. I actually didn’t feel like having s3x with him but he forced me and had his way. After the s3x, we both slept off.

I just cannot say, but later, I went outside and carried the fuel and poured it in the room and then I lit the matches. I ran out naked and went and slept inside a church."

https://infonets.com.ng/Thread-I-Set-My-Boyfriend-Ablaze-Because-I-Am-Angry-Lady-Who-Burn-Boyfriend

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by tyup(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2021
:
His promise was that he will stand by me at all times to the extent that we had a blood oath."

:
I was going to buy something in the neighbourhood when I heard him calling me but I didn’t answer him. He started begging me

Imagine doing the Above over an Ugly, wenchy looking Witch

Pardon me but I've got no iota of pity/sympathy for Simps. and Guy ain't got real niggas as friends if he does have Niggas like me, lady woulda had same fate not sitting comfy in a cubicle explaining the degree of how angry she was

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by Freestainworld(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Now that you have killed him, you will now read the law in prison that is if you are not hanged.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2021
OP. FEAR GOD.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2021
You killed a person ,death row is your new home now...... As for the pedophile, you have it in mind to marry someone else.. but your promising the little girl something you won't fulfill ... I guess that serves you ryt rest in 6 feet deep.... Case closed
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
No worry, you go cool down for prison.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by Robertgreene1(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2021
interesting...
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by Harrykn: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Demons
Demons
Demons
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
You killed and ran naked into a church to sleep......... it's finished indeed!!!!!!
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by epondudu: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don't understand what she is trying to assert, Why did she burn the gentleman? Is it because of the lost virginity, the blood oath, or she is been possessed?....
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend by Donspicey: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Blood oath??.........

Las Las the both of you will meet again....

(1) (Reply)

Is Making A Call At Army Or Mobilepolice Checkpoint A Crime? / Man Who Returned To Nigeria, Robbed And Shot Dead By The Security Man He Hired / Nigerian Uber Driver, Faith Nkereuwem Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.