Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! (1181 Views)

Are You Ready For What's Coming! / All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Youtube deleted this video as it was taking off and going viral. WATCH: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dGWTMLtnGaQw/

Hey pro-vaccine negroes... very soon your brains will be connected directly to a PC for regular updates. Now how about that? ...amazing right?

And guess what? You cant sue vaccine makers for any side effects or damage done to your body. They are shielded from liability, protected by law.

1 Share

Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2021
One vaccine for their people. Another vaccine for the children of Israel below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert. Continue to follow follow.
While mainstream media says this was done to ensure equitable distribution per contract and bla bla bla... only a willingly ignorant person disregards the history Afrika has with the oyinbo/mundele nations. Shine Your Eye o.

Notice how all the countries listed on the right are in Sub-Saharan Africa, where the bulk of The Most High’s people are.
It is a shame that India is very involved with this drug, with all the knowledge of herbalism and natural healing they learned from Afrikans centuries ago. But that’s what happens when you’ve been conquered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by nwaanambra1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Men! we are in deep shit!

they came with SARS - we escaped it
then they came with ebola - it killed lots of us but we still escaped it.

Now they have came with a fake virus just to get us vaccinated with computer chips so thy can be able to kill us at will by simply touching a key on a computer - will we escape this one?? i doubt.

EUGENICS - go google it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
nwaanambra1:
Men! we are in deep shit!

Now they have came with a fake virus just to get us vaccinated with computer chips so thy can be able to kill us at will by simply touching a key on a computer - will we escape this one?? i doubt.

EUGENICS - go google it.

Insight
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by StrikeBack(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na you go beg for vaccine las las.

1 Like

Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by tobechi74: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Until we learn to develop our own vaccine

1 Like

Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by MuttleyLaff: 1:17am On Jan 17, 2021
donnie:
[s]Youtube deleted this video as it was taking off and going viral. WATCH: h ttps://www.bitchute.com/video/dGWTMLtnGaQw/

Hey pro-vaccine negroes... very soon your brains will be connected directly to a PC for regular updates. Now how about that? ...amazing right?

And guess what? You cant sue vaccine makers for any side effects or damage done to your body. They are shielded from liability, protected by law.[/s]

nwaanambra1:
[s]Men! we are in deep shit!

EUGENICS - go google it.[/s]

donnie:
Insight
"Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow,
an undeserved curse, will not land on its intended victim
"
- Proverbs 26:2

Insight kor, Dimsight ni. Pesky alarmist, always causing needless worry angry angry angry
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2021
tobechi74:
Until we learn to develop our own vaccine

Abi... Dem dey form enlightened with empty brian. If they know so much, and love vaccines, why don't they develop vaccines with our own trusted local herbs?

Even those who tried were turned down and pushed aside because of WHO dollar$

1 Like

Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by DropsMic(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2021
donnie:
Youtube deleted this video as it was taking off and going viral. WATCH: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dGWTMLtnGaQw/

And guess what? You cant sue vaccine makers for any side effects or damage done to your body. They are shielded from liability, protected by law.

Y'all are ignorant af.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by Truthwords: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Like i always say. Most Nigerians will take the mark of the beast. I have never in my life seen people who don't study things for themselves. 90% of Nigerians get their information from satanic CNN. Most Nigerians have a smart phone but will never use it to research. All those arrogant ants attacking your post will never visit YouTube or Bitchute to see the things we are talking about because most of them are actually broke and can't afford to buy data. Instead they will use that free weekly 100mb to come and insult us when we warn them. Very soon they will all say HAD I KNOWN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by onlyfacts: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
donnie:

Abi... Dem dey form enlightened with empty brian. If they know so much, and love vaccines, why don't they develop vaccines with our own trusted local herbs?

Even those who tried were turned down and pushed aside because of WHO dollar$

Is it even POSSIBLE TO MAKE A VACCINE OF ANY KIND with any local herb or herbs?

Please kindly share your insight on this, I want to learn.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
onlyfacts:

Is it even POSSIBLE TO MAKE A VACCINE OF ANY KIND with any local herb or herbs?

Please kindly share your insight on this, I want to learn.

Do you recall those marks herbalists used to give certain children at birth where they make a small cut and put some herbal medicine on it. What do you think that is? NOTE: I am not recommending tribal marks or idol worship; I myself don't have any marks... I'm just explaining the science behind it.

There are even vaccinations (marks) against scorpion stings, snake bites, epilepsy etc. Covid19 is not even serious to enough to require such. It's only pushed by propaganda.

But Christians have demonized all these herbalists and now we all run to our enemies for vaccinations.

SO, YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE VACCINATIONS USING HERBS, EVEN WITHOUT CUTS OR MARKS
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truthwords:
Like i always say. Most Nigerians will take the mark of the beast. I have never in my life seen people who don't study things for themselves. 90% of Nigerians get their information from satanic CNN. Most Nigerians have a smart phone but will never use it to research. All those arrogant ants attacking your post will never visit YouTube or Bitchute to see the things we are talking about because most of them are actually broke and can't afford to buy data. Instead they will use that free weekly 100mb to come and insult us when we warn them. Very soon they will all say HAD I KNOWN

Don't mind them. That is how they will twist their dry lips like koso and be saying science science, as if they know something.
[img]https://media./images/a7947a85e7c856d4409c9a8310e9469d/tenor.gif[/img]

Since when did Bill Gates leave computers for human bodies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by onlyfacts: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
donnie:

Do you recall those marks herbalists used to give certain children at birth where they make a small cut and put some herbal medicine on it. What do you think that is? NOTE: I am not recommending tribal marks or idol worship; I myself don't have any marks... I'm just explaining the science behind it.

There are even vaccinations (marks) against scorpion stings, snake bites, epilepsy etc. Covid19 is not even serious to enough to require such. It's only pushed by propaganda.

But Christians have demonized all these herbalists and now we all run to our enemies for vaccinations.

SO, YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE VACCINATIONS USING HERBS, EVEN WITHOUT CUTS OR MARKS

In my traditional medicine knowledge those "cuts" are different ways of administering the drug/medicine. They are similar to injections of drug/medicine in orthodox medicine. Giving drugs this way still doesnt make it a vaccine. A drug can be injected like quinine or a drug can be given through cuts but that doesnt make it a vaccine. Vaccines can also be given as droplets into the mouth, same way baby drops like syrups and suspensions can be given through the mouth as liquids that doesnt make them vaccines either.

So what is a drug and what is a vaccine?

Simple put a drug is any chemical substance( this chemicals can be gotten from nature through plants, or animals or synthesized from the laboratory) that can cause a physiological (bodily) reaction. To further explain, those physiological or bodily reaction only happens when the chemical substance (that is drug, herbal or synthesized) reaches the sites of action in the body called receptor sites.

So in simple term a drugs means any CHEMICAL that can affect a body's RECEPTORS.

But a vaccine works differently from what I explained above. With vaccine you are dealing with ANTIGENS ( usually foreign organisms like viruses or their toxins that invade your body) and ANTIBODIES (usually substances produced by your own body called WHITE BLOOD CELL or b-Lymphocytes, OR substances produced by another persons white blood cell / b-Lymphocytes and introduced to your body) which are introduced into your body to cause an immune response from your immune system.

So what I said above to clarity is Vaccines are either ANTIGEN or ANTIBODY introduced into your bodies for your immune system to respond in order to be able to fight off certain infectionsDRUGS/MEDICINES are not particularly good at fighting.

Antigens and antibodies if you get the concept of it, are the product of MICROORGANISMS (eg viruses, bacteria, b-Lymphocytes etc)

Notice Antigens and antibodies cannot be derived from PLANTS or MEDICINAL PLANTS we locally call HERBS but ONLY from MICROORGANISMS. DRUGS/MEDICINES can be gotten from medicinal plants or herbs.

In making vaccines in order words, DEAD MICROORGANISMS CAN BE USED, A PART OF THE DEAD MICROORGANISMS CAN BE USED or THROUGH ADVANCE BIOENGINEERING A FORM OF THE MICROORGANISM CAN BE MADE which is not LETHAL. This is then injected to get an IMMUNE RESPONSE which PROTECTS the person.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by onlyfacts: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Donnie.

I just updated my knowledge.
Through ADVANCED BIOENGINEERING plants can be imprinted with certain antigens and can therefore be used as a vaccine.

Note please that this is not POSSIBLE NATURALLY in NATURE, it requires ADVANCED BIOENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE and TECHNOLOGY to achieve it.

This is a new field. Maybe in future we will have more vaccines produced this way.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
onlyfacts:

In my traditional medicine knowledge those "cuts" are different ways of administering the drug/medicine. They are similar to injections of drug/medicine in orthodox medicine. Giving drugs this way still doesnt make it a vaccine. A drug can be injected like quinine or a drug can be given through cuts but that doesnt make it a vaccine. Vaccines can also be given as droplets into the mouth, same way baby drops like syrups and suspensions can be given through the mouth as liquids that doesnt make them vaccines either.

So what is a drug and what is a vaccine?

Simple put a drug is any chemical substance( this chemicals can be gotten from nature through plants, or animals or synthesized from the laboratory) that can cause a physiological (bodily) reaction. To further explain, those physiological or bodily reaction only happens when the chemical substance (that is drug, herbal or synthesized) reaches the sites of action in the body called receptor sites.

So in simple term a drugs means any CHEMICAL that can affect a body's RECEPTORS.

But a vaccine works differently from what I explained above. With vaccine you are dealing with ANTIGENS ( usually foreign organisms like viruses or their toxins that invade your body) and ANTIBODIES (usually substances produced by your own body called WHITE BLOOD CELL or b-Lymphocytes, OR substances produced by another persons white blood cell / b-Lymphocytes and introduced to your body) which are introduced into your body to cause an immune response from your immune system.

So what I said above to clarity is Vaccines are either ANTIGEN or ANTIBODY introduced into your bodies for your immune system to respond in order to be able to fight off certain infections DRUGS/MEDICINES are not particularly good at fighting.

Antigens and antibodies if you get the concept of it, are the product of MICROORGANISMS (eg viruses, bacteria etc)

Notice Antigens and antibodies cannot be derived from PLANTS or MEDICINAL PLANTS will locally call HERBS but ONLY from MICROORGANISMS. DRUGS/MEDICINES can be gotten from medicinal plants or herbs.

In making vaccines in order words, DEAD MICROORGANISMS CAN BE USED, A PART OF THE DEAD MICROORGANISMS CAN BE USED or THROUGH ADVANCE BIOENGINEERING A FORM OF THE MICROORGANISM CAN BE MADE which is not LETHAL. This is then injected to get an IMMUNE RESPONSE which PROTECTS the person.

Thank you... Oya make una kindly make us vaccines so we do not rely on vaccines made using fetuses of aborted babies. We are not cannibals.
And leave all this big grammar about Bioengineering. E nor pass wetin our local herbalists fit do. If ya'll are sincere, why dismiss them outrightly without giving them the opportunity to prove their claims. But you quickly roll out wicked vaccines causing many deaths and terrible side effects. Like the 23 that died in Norway which mainstream media is suspiciously quiet about. https://www.wionews.com/world/norway-23-people-die-after-taking-coronavirus-vaccine-caution-raised-357160?fbclid=IwAR3G2tZ4oNCkhuDI2vZVfGdaomFBs378nqQmk_hWyulJz0k76fNlJwrkK1M

Our herbalists have been dealing with more deadly diseases including tuberculosis, cancers, and even HIV. And these ones are honest and truly care for their people. But the so-called civilized world will have none of it because everything na business.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
onlyfacts:
Donnie.

I just updated my knowledge.
Through ADVANCED BIOENGINEERING plants can be imprinted with certain antigens and can therefore be used as a vaccine.

Note please that this is not POSSIBLE NATURALLY in NATURE, it requires ADVANCED BIOENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE and TECHNOLOGY to achieve it.

This is a new field. Maybe in future we will have more vaccines produced this way.

You think I believed you? I will never take anyone serious who doesn't know who his real enemy is. You believe because your white slavemasters said so right? Did you ask our local herbalists and you didn't get an answer?

[img]https://media./images/b438bb80fc5487b8c5ec12a4ecb2882b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by onlyfacts: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
donnie:

You think I believed you? I will never take anyone serious who doesn't know who his real enemy is. You believe because your white slavemasters said so right? Did you ask our local herbalists and you didn't get an answer?

[img]https://media./images/b438bb80fc5487b8c5ec12a4ecb2882b/tenor.gif[/img]

Dont get it twisted. It's a novel field. Vaccines have never been made this way ever before. It's called the 3rd generation of vaccine production but it's still new and has its challenges.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by onlyfacts: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
donnie:

Thank you... Oya make una kindly make us vaccines so we do not rely on vaccines made using fetuses of aborted babies. We are not cannibals.
And leave all this big grammar about Bioengineering. E nor pass wetin our local herbalists fit do. If ya'll are sincere, why dismiss them outrightly without giving them the opportunity to prove their claims. But you quickly roll out wicked vaccines causing many deaths and terrible side effects. Like the 23 that died in Norway which mainstream media is suspiciously quiet about. https://www.wionews.com/world/norway-23-people-die-after-taking-coronavirus-vaccine-caution-raised-357160?fbclid=IwAR3G2tZ4oNCkhuDI2vZVfGdaomFBs378nqQmk_hWyulJz0k76fNlJwrkK1M

Our herbalists have been dealing with more deadly diseases including tuberculosis, cancers, and even HIV. And these ones are honest and truly care for their people. But the so-called civilized world will have none of it because everything na business.

That figure has been updated to 29. No longer 23, and all 29 where old people who had other sicknesses they were suffering from. The total number of people vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Norway is 42,000 as at present with 29 deaths among the old and sick.

If my maths is good it means that 29 persons ( who are ONLY elderly people with SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS) have died out of 42000 persons vaccinated right?

That's (29/42000) *100= 0.069% have died from the vaccination.

So 100%-0.069%=99.9% are persons who the vaccine didn't kill.

So with a 99.9% safety rating versus 0.069% death rate, can the Pfizer vaccine be called safe?
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
onlyfacts:

Dont get it twisted. It's a novel field. Vaccines have never been made this way ever before. It's called the 3rd generation of vaccine production but it's still new hand has its challenges.

Then they should allow us to scrutinize this "new" generation of vaccines and stop all the media hyping, lies, inflating of figures etc.
They should stop demonizing those who choose wo have an independent mind. They shouldn't pretend as though the vaccines came from heaven, after all na try your luck dem dey do, even though we know there's more to all this.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by donnie(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
onlyfacts:

That figure has been updated to 29. No longer 23, and all 29 where old people who had other sicknesses they were suffering from. The total number of people vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Norway is 42,000 as at present with 29 deaths among the old and sick.

If my maths is good it means that 29 persons ( who are ONLY elderly people with SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS) have died out of 42000 persons vaccinated right?

That's (29/42000) *100= 0.069% have died from the vaccination.

So 100%-0.069%=99.9% are persons who the vaccine didn't kill.

So with a 99.9% safety rating versus 0.069% death rate, can the Pfizer vaccine be called safe?

chai... As if we're talking about poultry. cry
Please we are happy to have our elderly people around. We don't send them to elderly people's homes. And we ain't prepared for mass burials tenkiu.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by onlyfacts: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
donnie:

Then they should allow us to scrutinize this "new" generation of vaccines and stop all the media hyping, lies, inflating of figures etc.
They should stop demonizing those who choose wo have an independent mind. They shouldn't pretend as though the vaccines came from heaven, after all na try your luck dem dey do, even though we know there's more to all this.

This new generation of vaccines are been welcomed but there are still in the infant stage, that is research stage. No body is demonising anyone, but you might be playing the victim card.

It's not try your luck if you are knowledgable about what you do. Without KNOWLEDGE its try your luck.
Re: A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! by onlyfacts: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
donnie:

chai... As if we're talking about poultry. cry
Please we are happy to have our elderly people around. We don't send them to elderly people's homes. And we ain't prepared for mass burials tenkiu.

Like I told you in one of your other post. No drug or vaccine is 100% safe. Nothing is. The best you can get is 99.9%.

(1) (Reply)

Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT / No Matter How Badly You May Have Messed Up : / Mystics On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.