Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account (6825 Views)

Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account / Hey Guys I Need Some Advice On Opening A Fixed Deposit Account. / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by Ricky97(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2021
My fellow Nairalanders please I need you to advice on which Nigeria bank offers the best interest rate for a fixed deposit of about N8m to N10m

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by Nbotee(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Absolutely none.. The rates ryt now are are a disgrace to money...

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by phrancys001(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
2% all banks
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by hakeem4(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
None! the best you can see is 2.75% as at this day
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by kings11ng(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ricky97:
My fellow Nairalanders please I need you to advice on which Nigeria bank offers the best interest rate for a fixed deposit of about N8m to N10m

Register on piggyvest and get better rates

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Try Vbank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by bigl: 12:53am On Jan 17, 2021
phrancys001:
2% all banks

Please, i'd like to know if the 2% is straight 2% of the amount to be in the fixed deposit or there is the usual "scamming formula" used by the banks?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by Ricky97(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Absolutely none.. The rates ryt now are are a disgrace to money...

What do you advice on cause I wouldn't want to keep the money in my possession?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by gradeA(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Ricky97:

Pm me, and I would give you the best advise, with a very good rate to invest in. I am a banker myself.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by realking(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Good morning. Pls fix it in Access Bank.

I sent u a pm
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by Nbotee(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2021
gradeA:

Pm me, and I would give you the best advise, with a very good rate to invest in. I am a banker myself.
Oga tell him wat U want to tell him here...

Ricky97:

Jus go ahead and fix it in any bank of ur choice. Since it's money U don't plan to use or touch jus fix it and forget about the interest becos it's not much. Forget anybody promising U outrageous returns, dem wan help U chop ur money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by omotola90(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
bigl:

Please, i'd like to know if the 2% is straight 2% of the amount to be in the fixed deposit or there is the usual "scamming formula" used by the banks?
vbank-10% p. A, kuda bank 15%p.a...but from my mind of mind, choose vbank.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by Dsticks47(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ricky97:

If what you want is a better ROI and fund security, then VGIF is your best plug.
VGIF presently gives a guaranteed return of 4.5% per annum.

For more info on the Fund kindly use the search field on the forum.

You can reach me using the contact on my signature.

To open an account with us kindly use the link on my signature.

Cheers!❤

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by MikaelDare(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Piggyvest offers 8% per annum

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7360a3415a0620
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by inemv(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ricky97:

First Ally Asset Management can give you better rate than any Nigerian bank currently, there are regulated by Sec (Security and Exchange commission) and the invest in Govt instrument visit the website for more details http://www.first-allyasset.com/ or call me on 08136060186 or Email inemumo@gmail.com.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by DTD1(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2021
Kuda
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by KBARBIE(f): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ricky97:

Happy Sunday ... I'll like to propose an investment to you where you get an higher ROI THAN ANY BANK. I work with a company called Oxford International Group, we are into real estate, agriculture, micro finance.

Our mortgage investment works like this; You invest with us and get your ROI upfront and your capital after the stipulated time. For instance you invest 1m with us, you get your 45%ROI UPFRONT, and get your capital which is the 1m at 16months.

Also you can invest in our agriculture sector, the agrovest. Here you invest your capital for 35% ROI for 14months or 29%ROI for 12months.

Benefits:
1. Our farms are insured by Leadway Assurance
2. A post dated cheque will be issued to you to ascertain payment.
3. A deed of agreement will be issued to you also.

#so you don't need to doubt us with your capital.

You can check up our website
http://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com

For more information, please call 08174269585

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by KBARBIE(f): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
bigl:

Happy Sunday ... I'll like to propose an investment to you where you get a higher ROI than what you get from any bank. I work with a company called Oxford International Group, we are into real estate, agriculture, micro finance.

Our mortgage investment works like this; You invest with us and get your ROI upfront and your capital after the stipulated time. For instance you invest 1m with us, you get your 45%ROI UPFRONT, and get your capital which is the 1m at 16months.

Also you can invest in our agriculture sector, the agrovest. Here you invest your capital for 35% ROI for 14months or 29%ROI for 12months.

Benefits:

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by KBARBIE(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Happy weekend... I'll like to propose an investment to you. I work with a company called Oxford International Group, we are into real estate, agriculture, micro finance.

Benefits:

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by Raph3177(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ricky97:

Don’t pm anyone fix it in piggyvest for the amount of years and months u want and it’s 13% per annum

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by omotola90(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Raph3177:

Don’t pm anyone fix it in piggyvest for the amount of years and months u want and it’s 13% per annum
in this order
Piggyvest
Overwood
Investment one
Vdf(vbank)
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by cooooooks(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
There are some credit card companies that offer I think 10 - 20 % interest per annum on Fixed Deposits.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by generationz(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
cooooooks:
There are some credit card companies that offer I think 10 - 20 % interest per annum on Fixed Deposits.

Like?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by Larules(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2021
All banks give 2percent interest per annum.why don't u invest in Crypto. I'm sure in you would get at least 2 times of what u put after a year
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by cooooooks(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2021
The one I know is O3 Capital.

https://www.o3cards.com/fund-manager/

I know someone that used to (probably still does) work there. Apparently, the investments are the capital with which the credit cards and short term loans are given. From the website, they must have reduced the interest by about 50% less than it was 3 years ago.

generationz:

Like?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by KBARBIE(f): 4:29pm On May 12, 2021
I need someone to make an investment this season. Minimum Investment is #200k. Invest this and make an interest of 35% in 12months and 48% in 16months. Invest with Oxford international group today. Contact me on 08174269585

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by KBARBIE(f): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Ricky97:

Good news to you, Oxford safe gate micro finance bank will give you 20% on your Investment for a fixed deposit of a year. Call Adekemi on 08174269585 for more details.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by KBARBIE(f): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2021
omotola90:
vbank-10% p. A, kuda bank 15%p.a...but from my mind of mind, choose vbank.

Oxford safe gate micro finance bank does 20% on Investment for a year. Call Adekemi on 08174269585 for more details.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by KBARBIE(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Looking for a financial bank that pays higher ROI on fixed deposit Investment per annum Oxford Safe Gate micro finance bank is your best plug. It's gives 20% interest on your Investment per annum. For more details please contact Adekemi on 08174269585.

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by obumsway(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
KBARBIE:
Looking for a financial bank that pays higher ROI on fixed deposit Investment per annum Oxford Safe Gate micro finance bank is your best plug. It's gives 20% interest on your Investment per annum. For more details please contact Adekemi on 08174269585.
scammer .... Ole
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account by CrazyMan(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
If you're hoping to invest your money for income, remove your eyes from the bank cos if fixed deposits were as lucrative as some people paint it to be, believe me banks will be overwhelmed by the heavy instruments being fixed on a daily basis, and sooner or later run out of interest to pay their investors.

Fixed deposits is just for funds you don't want to spend for a specific period of time, say like you have some money you want to use at the end of the year but you don't want to touch it at the moment, you can fix it till then.

But if you want to fix for profit, just remove your mind from it, cos you'll be terribly disappointed.

The mathematics of fixed deposits is that the interest is calculated per annum.

Meaning if the bank gives you an interest of 8% it will be calculated per annum.

So if you fix N1m for 90 days with an interest rate of 8% per annum, at the end of the 90 days your profit will be roughly about 19k. Would you call that a business?

Of course not.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid Kuda Bank / Earn Unlimited 500 Naira Daily For Free / Investment: Bank Shares Or A Plot Of Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.