Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Two Groups Of People In The World Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Groups Of People In The World Today (149 Views)

When All Is Said And Done, Only Two Groups / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Groups Of People In The World Today by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
The two groups of people in the world

Romans 3:8 kjv - “And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.”

1. The ones that says let us do evil. This first group (evil) is the end justifies the means. This is the world we live in now. Whatever makes you happy, do it. Live the way you wanna live. They make a Bible believer feel guilty because they did wrong. Well, if you stole from me, you are wrong, not me. Bob Jones Sr once said “you never do wrong to do right.” How do you expect good to come out from evil?

2. The Bible Believers. People lie about Bible believers. They say things about us that is not true. My advice to every Bible believer out there is don’t defend yourself, just ignore. When you respond to an accusation, you are simply lending some credibility to the accusation. That we have eternal security should not be a license for us to sin.
Re: The Two Groups Of People In The World Today by VictorUSA(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm going to the USA

(1) (Reply)

Will Of God / Pastor Joseph Prince Sermon - Why Should I Ask For Wisdom? / His First Came And His Second Coming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.