Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? (355 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by enilove(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jesus told us to love our enemies :

Witches and wizards are also enemies

Matthew 5:44 KJV
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

In the old testaments God told the Israelites to kill witches and wizards :

Exodus 22:18 KJV
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

I always pray against them because there is no level of love you shower on a witch that can make him or her to love you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by dollytino4real(f): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
me sef tire 4 dis mata o!

1 Like

Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by enilove(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
dollytino4real:
me sef tire 4 dis mata o!

The enemies we should pray for are those who are not our friends are not working with the devil .
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by dollytino4real(f): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
enilove:

The enemies we should pray for are those who are not our friends are not working with the devil .
because dey are always around us

1 Like

Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by tobechi74: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2021
Love
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by AntiChristian: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2021
Yahweh says kill witches.

Jesus says love your enemies.

Are all witches enemies?

What if your mama na witch? Will you pray against her or for her?
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 17, 2021
If a vegetable dullard who practices dark sorcery can be loved by his followers, I don't see a reason why they too can't be loved.
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by orunto27: 5:06am On Jan 17, 2021
DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH THE UNBELIEVERS.
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by orunto27: 5:07am On Jan 17, 2021
DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH THE UNBELIEVERS. FOR THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 17, 2021
enilove:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

I always pray against them because there is no level of love you shower on a witch that can make him or her to love you .

One question for you, OP.

How do you go about loving or hating that which does not exist?

Sometimes I get tired of my people because their thoughts and their ways keep on embarrassing me.
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by DropsMic(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Yawn
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
enilove:

So, even though the one whom you have set as master over your soul, or at least you claim to have done that, states clearly that if you love Him, you will do as He commands, you would rather go against Jesus Christ whilee pretending you can still reap the benefits only available to those who abide(obey) Him? undecided
Wow.. Do you sort of also believe that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to you and that you can enter into it anyway you want regardless of what Jesus Christ stupilates? undecided
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
enilove:

And Jesus Christ said this where? undecided

So you think Jesus Christ foolishly declared what He did about loving and praying for one's enemies. You think He meant instead that you love some and hate others, right? undecided
You must think, deep down, that you are wiser than Jesus Christ Himself for you to suggest that His commandments need editing by such ss yourself there. undecided
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by sonmvayina(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kill them....any other way is a waste of time

Or we can tap into their knowledge and teach them to use it for the betterment of the human race..
Re: Are We To Love Witches And Wizards Or Pray Against Them ?? by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
mansakhalifa:

One question for you, OP.

How do you go about loving or hating that which does not exist?

Sometimes I get tired of my people because their thoughts and their ways keep on embarrassing me.
How can one who is consumed by his own hate for that which he does not understand go about answering your question there? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christian Are Not Allowed To Marry More Than One Wife. / See The DM That A Facebook User Received For Leaving Islam / That's Baphomet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.