Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Request For Any Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins [FREE] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Request For Any Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins [FREE] (173 Views)

Get Premium Themes And Plugins Free! Free!! / Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Any Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins [FREE] by yungryder(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hello Nairalanders

I hope you guys are doing great? To all the website owners in the house. I'm happy to inform you that I can get any premium WordPress themes and plugins for you at a very cheap price. You can request for the one you want for just N1000, still Negotiable.

Note: These are not nulled themes and plugins. Don't request for any other scripts apart from Wordpress. I don't have HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options scripts so don't request for it.

So if you wish to make a request or to get more information about this kindly check my signature.
Re: Request For Any Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins [FREE] by kannex: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
First of all are they GPL themes meaning theme and plugin that can be resold
Re: Request For Any Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins [FREE] by yungryder(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yes, You can use them on multiple domains.

(1) (Reply)

How To Post On A Facebook Group With Tje Message Feature / Google My Business SEO Tips | How To Rank Your Local Business On Google Map Fast / Is There Any Way I Can Use The Console On My Android Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.