Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,760 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? (595 Views)

Why You Should Not Forsake The Assembly Of Fellow Believers / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by EFULEFU1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
What does it mean that we shouldn't forsake the Assembly of the Saints?
Who are the saints
Where can I find them?
Thank u
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MuttleyLaff: 5:22am On Jan 17, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Who are the saints
Where can I find them?
Thank u
"Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a new song,
And His praise in the assembly of saints
(i.e. ... in the assembly of the godly!)
"
- Psalm 149:1

We shouldn't forsake the Assembly of the Saints, means, do not abandon gathered faithful people or leave gathered godly people

EFULEFU1:
Who are the saints
Saints are children/sons/daughters/brethren/sisters/men of God/women of God

EFULEFU1:
... Where can I find them?
Thank u
You'll find saints upandan various forums on this Nairaland platform. You'll find them, as you go about hustling and bustling. They are in your neighbourhood, your estate, your street, workplace, the market et cetera. They are not difficult to find or hard to know because by their fruits, is how you know them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmmmm it's like you're quoting Paul's letter @ Hebrews 10:24-25

But if i tell you will you be patient enough to wait and get all the facts needed for confirmation? John 1:45-46

Since you asked for it {Matthew 7:7-8} i'm under obligation to divulge the secret whether i like it or not, he commanded me never to hold back when you ask or feel like borrowing! Matthew 5:42

For your information, it's JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION! If you have further questions regarding this please feel free to ask don't worry about how critical your questions may be!

God bless you! smiley

EFULEFU1:
Who are the saints
Where can I find them?
Thank u
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by EFULEFU1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmm it's like you're quoting Paul's letter @ Hebrews 10:24-25

But if i tell you will you be patient enough to wait and get all the facts needed for confirmation? John 1:45-46

Since you asked for it {Matthew 7:7-8} i'm under obligation to divulge the secret whether i like it or not, he commanded me never to hold back when you ask or feel like borrowing! Matthew 5:42

For your information, it's JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION! If you have further questions regarding this please feel free to ask don't worry about how critical your questions may be!

God bless you! smiley

What are the proofs that Joe witties are the saints?
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Well it largely depends on what you have in mind by the word "SAINT" but if we're to go by the Bible's definition a saint is an anointed of God Almighty so we can also refer to such persons as holy ones.

PROOFS!
God made a lot of promises in his word (Bible) regarding what will happen when he releases his Holy Spirit to begin the section and anointing of these saints. In the first century God's promises came to fulfillment when Jesus' first century Jewish followers received the Holy Spirit, Peter (one of them) had to remind his unbelieving Jewish contemporaries what their God promised their forefathers. Peter told them this is the fulfilment of what God said {Act 2:16-18 compare to Joel 2:28-30} God further promised through Isaiah and Micah (Prophets) that a time will come when the works of his saints will be felt globally.
Our time is that period of the fulfilment of what God promised through those two faithful men!

God's word ~ People will come from all the four corners of the earth and they will have to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally, they will destroy all the weapons of war IN THEIR GATHERING and they will not learn war anymore ! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

The one and only Organization that's effectively doing this globally is none other than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, it doesn't mean that all the people in that gathering are HOLY but it's the only sign God promised honest hearted and sincere people who wants to IDENTIFY the gathering where the SAINTS are in CONTROL {Zechariah 8:23} If you are HOLY you won't be asking this question, your question shows that many people like you are searching for where this saints are serving as ministers of God to help people in washing their dirty robes! Revelations 7:14

God bless you! smiley

EFULEFU1:

What are the proofs that Joe witties are the saints?
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by EFULEFU1(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well it largely depends on what you have in mind by the word "SAINT" but if we're to go by the Bible's definition a saint is an anointed of God Almighty so we can also refer to such persons as holy ones.

PROOFS!
God made a lot of promises in his word (Bible) regarding what will happen when he releases his Holy Spirit to begin the section and anointing of these saints. In the first century God's promises came to fulfillment when Jesus' first century Jewish followers received the Holy Spirit, Peter (one of them) had to remind his unbelieving Jewish contemporaries what their God promised their forefathers. Peter told them this is the fulfilment of what God said {Act 2:16-18 compare to Joel 2:28-30} God further promised through Isaiah and Micah (Prophets) that a time will come when the works of his saints will be felt globally.
Our time is that period of the fulfilment of what God promised through those two faithful men!

God's word ~ People will come from all the four corners of the earth and they will have to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally, they will destroy all the weapons of war IN THEIR GATHERING and they will not learn war anymore ! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

The one and only Organization that's effectively doing this globally is none other than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, it doesn't mean that all the people in that gathering are HOLY but it's the only sign God promised honest hearted and sincere people who wants to IDENTIFY the gathering where the SAINTS are in CONTROL {Zechariah 8:23} If you are HOLY you won't be asking this question, your question shows that many people like you are searching for where this saints are serving as ministers of God to help people in washing their dirty robes! Revelations 7:14

God bless you! smiley

What does Acts 1:8 say
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Jesus said his followers will be his WITNESSES globally!
This doesn't mean that is the name they will call themselves Sir smiley it simply means they will represent the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} as they settle all the causes of racial discrimination, destroy all weapons of war and vow never to engage themselves again in the killing going on globally today! Isaiah 2:2-4

So don't be deceived by whatever they call themselves it' by their FRUIT says Jesus! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

EFULEFU1:

What does Acts 1:8 say
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by EFULEFU1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
This doesn't mean that is the name they will call themselves Sir smiley it simply means they will represent the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} as they settle all the causes of racial discrimination, destroy all weapons of war and vow never to engage themselves again in the killing going on globally today! Isaiah 2:2-4

So don't be deceived by whatever they call themselves it' by their FRUIT says Jesus! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Jesus says witness Him (Jesus) and u say you will rather witness Jehovah, are you alright?

Do you know God more than Peter, James, John, Paul and Jesus?

I put it to you that you are a foool angry
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with me. {Luke 6:45} God bless you Sir! smiley

EFULEFU1:

Jesus says witness Him (Jesus) and u say you will rather witness Jehovah, are you alright?
Do you know God more than Peter, James, John, Paul and Jesus?
I put it to you that you are a foool angry
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by achorladey: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

From the same MOUTH

So don't be deceived by whatever they(Jehovah's witnesses) call themselves it' by their FRUIT says Jesus!..........(Max, 2021)

EFULEFU1 the poster above has shot himself in the foot. One wonders when the DECEPTION of the organization he belongs are laid bare he keeps defending what he himself says are DECEPTION.
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
HILARIOUS! cheesy

OP asked a question, nobody came to present a performing group of believers at least to prove people know something about the assembly of the saints. I presented a performing GROUP and the OP insisted on the name of the GROUP he would have love to hear. I left him since it's obvious he seems offended with my contribution.

OK you are now coming in and instead of going straight to help the OP with his quest all you're after is how to start contribuing to the condemnation of my own presentation.

Haba! Why not just go straight to provide your own answer at least to prove you know something about the topic? 2Timothy 4:3-4

Sorry Mr Achorladey, the OP has already condemned my presentation so he doesn't need any support from you, so it's better you go straight to the topic of discussion and do justice to that if you have any idea.

The topic again is What is the assembly of the saints?

Thanks Sir! smiley

achorladey:

From the same MOUTH
So don't be deceived by whatever they(Jehovah's witnesses) call themselves it' by their FRUIT says Jesus!..........(Max, 2021)
EFULEFU1 the poster above has shot himself in the foot. One wonders when the DECEPTION of the organization he belongs are laid bare he keeps defending what he himself says are DECEPTION.
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by achorladey: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
HILARIOUS! cheesy

OP asked a question, nobody came to present a performing group of believers at least to prove people know something about the assembly of the saints. I presented a performing GROUP and the OP insisted on the name of the GROUP he would have love to hear. I left him since it's obvious he seems offended with my contribution.

OK you are now coming in and instead of going straight to help the OP with his quest all you're after is how to start contribuing to the condemnation of my own presentation.

Haba! Why not just go straight to provide your own answer at least to prove you know something about the topic? 2Timothy 4:3-4

Sorry Mr Achorladey, the OP has already condemned my presentation so he doesn't need any support from you, so it's better you go straight to the topic of discussion and do justice to that if you have any idea.

The topic again is What is the assembly of the saints?

Thanks Sir! smiley

nobody came to present a performing group of believers at least to prove people know something about the assembly of the saints

grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry Mr Achorladey, the OP has already condemned my presentation so he doesn't need any support from you

Op spokesman grin grin grin grin

I presented a performing GROUP and the OP insisted on the name of the GROUP he would have love to hear. I left him since it's obvious he seems offended with my contribution

And you got this as a response.......I put it to you that you are a foool grin grin grin

Had you decide to reason along What does Acts 1:8 say? You would have seen that Op has a direction of what he requested for on this thread grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Well there's no offense in asking questions and no offense in answering, but it seems you love the way and manner the conversation goes.

This unveiled the inner person you are today! cheesy

achorladey:

nobody came to present a performing group of believers at least to prove people know something about the assembly of the saints

grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry Mr Achorladey, the OP has already condemned my presentation so he doesn't need any support from you

Op spokesman grin grin grin grin

I presented a performing GROUP and the OP insisted on the name of the GROUP he would have love to hear. I left him since it's obvious he seems offended with my contribution

And you got this as a response.......I put it to you that you are a foool grin grin grin

Had you decide to reason along What does Acts 1:8 say? You would have seen that Op has a direction of what he requested for on this thread grin grin grin cheesy

Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by achorladey: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well there's no offense in asking questions and no offense in answering, but it seems you love the way and manner the conversation goes.

This unveiled the inner person you are today! cheesy

Inner person grin grin grin grin grin grin outer person nko?

but it seems you love the way and manner the conversation goes

You still dey the realm of SEEM when you are SURE comeback and tell.
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mr fugitive, your friend asked a question so stop beating about the bush and answer the question! wink

achorladey:

Inner person grin grin grin grin grin grin outer person nko?
but it seems you love the way and manner the conversation goes
You still dey the realm of SEEM when you are SURE comeback and tell.

Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by achorladey: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Mr fugitive, your friend asked a question so stop beating about the bush and answer the question! wink

Now he is back to Mr Fugitive grin grin grin will that be inner or outer person?
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39am On Jan 19, 2021
Your shamelessness is unequal!

Glory be to Jehovah in the heavens!

I've always talked about the one and only true Christian group but you're always against the idea simply because you don't want to obey. Now a rebellious miscreant like you failed to make use of his brains only to ask a question that led all of you into confusion.

What is the assembly of the saints?

In other words Which religion is the one and only true Christian group? wink

This OP got lost and asked the important question but the crookedness of his heart made him detest the answer to his quest. May Jehovah be praised! None of you as in NONE can come out openly to say "I know the answer!"

Shame on all of you!

This thread has vindicated Jehovah's Witnesses today! I'll leave you and your crooked brother to continue deceiving yourselves in your stubbornness! smiley

achorladey:

Now he is back to Mr Fugitive grin grin grin will that be inner or outer person?
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by Kepler453: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I've always talked about the one and only true Christian group but you're always against the idea simply because you don't want to obey. Now a rebellious miscreant like you failed to make use of his brains only to ask a question that led all of you into confusion.

This OP got lost and asked the important question but the crookedness of his heart made him detest the answer to his quest. May Jehovah be praised! None of you as in NONE can come out openly to say "I know the answer!"

Shame on all of you!

This thread has vindicated Jehovah's Witnesses today! I'll leave you and your crooked brother to continue deceiving yourselves in your stubbornness! smiley

what's the meaning of op abeg
Re: What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? by achorladey: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Shame on all of you!

Your shamelessness is unequal

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I've always talked about the one and only true Christian group but you're always against the idea simply because you don't want to obey

Obey? Who or what? grin cheesy

This OP got lost and asked the important question but the crookedness of his heart made him detest the answer to his quest

The same Op said this about all your PROOF......What does Acts 1:8 say and went on to add........... . ...I put it to you that you are a foool.

Something tells me from the conversation above the Op has a sense of direction the reason he could state the above grin grin grin grin

This thread has vindicated Jehovah's Witnesses today

Ti enikeni ko ba yin mi maa yin ara mi grin

leave you and your crooked brother to continue deceiving yourselves in your stubbornness

Leave us with our crookedness and stubbornness.

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Fold Their Arms Or Retalate? / What Is The Meaning Of This Bible Verse? / Chinese Politicians Are Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.