Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) (3865 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by drinoayo: 2:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Interior designer Ehi Ogbebor is currently dating MC Oluomo, the chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, Igbere TV reports.

The couple attended the 5th coronation anniversary of the Oluwo of Iwo land which took place on Saturday January 16, where photos and videos of the couple were taken.

Ehi shared footage from the event to her Instagram Stories, including clips of her spraying money on MC Oluomo as he danced.

She also shared photos of her and MC Oluomo but she covered his face with stickers.

"King," one of the stickers reads.

Igbere TV recall that Ehi had previously shared videos on her Instagram page of her spending the day and buying things for one of MC Oluomo's daughters.

MC Oluomo has quite a few wives but his religion allows him to marry as many wives as he can take care of.

In March 2020, the popular interior decorator was called out on social media.

It was reported that Ehi, who used to be married to billionaire Ken Braimor as his fourth wife, was seeing another married man.

It reported that after some months of being married to Braiomor, Ehi came out to blast her husband for neglecting her and their baby over a new lover. The beautiful woman stated that she was done with the marriage.

According to online reports, Ehi went around town with a new lover, who is a married man. The man who was identified as Kelly Osefuale, is said to be beating his wife Fidelia, because of Ehi.

It was also alleged that Ehi threatens the wife over her inability to conceive after 3 rounds of IVF. The interior designer was said to have met Osefuale when he patronised her business.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379237/interior-decorator-ehi-ogbebor-shows-new-man-mc-oluomo-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:11am On Jan 17, 2021
She know say d man no tall like that and she come wear high heels on top? Why she wan disgrace dis guy Nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by daddytime(m): 3:47am On Jan 17, 2021
It is well..even in the well.
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Interior designer my foot!

4 Likes

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 4:10am On Jan 17, 2021
She will still leave him the moment she gets a better man . Her kpekus is working for her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:20am On Jan 17, 2021
It was reported that Ehi, who used to be married to billionaire Ken Braimor as his fourth wife, was seeing another married man.

She is now with another man with almost 5 wives, because of what lipsrsealed Money? Fame?

No wonder many people doesn't believe in some ladies that are real independent with good business, most of people tagged them as prostitute

I just pray that she doesn't dump this man to another rich man, chop and clean mouth cheesy na MC go kill am cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Dating to secure the bag, not a bad idea tho,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by solmusdesigns: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2021
cool

MC Oluomo ...

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Jan 17, 2021
This is interestingly interesting wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Just make money..
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Pusssy power kiss
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by humilitypays(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Dangerous
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2021
She has partially turned SENATOR MC OLUOMO to a wateryam

MC OLUOMO , Future Senator of Lagos State

Lagos people i de lie ?? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by MrPeterson(m): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Who is bank rolling you ? Madam

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by jojofola: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2021
This girl is going to shake this industry and then run from the country.

See as she dey jump here and there like mon.key grin
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Tedpgrass: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
A certain spec, I must say...

But wonder what lies beyond the surface??

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by TANID(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
Interior designer my foot!
PRIVATE PART INTERIOR! grin
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by TANID(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
vicky6:
Pusssy power kiss
but Wait O why She went There almost Naked
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by We4all: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Damn! All these girls keep falling my hand. Imagine dating someone as unrefined as Mc Oluomo just because of money. This Ehi girl is just a tacky 'runs girl' that goes for the highest bidder.

Same goes for Mercy Aigbe and the likes. That her ex husband is as unrefined as Mc Oluomo. Both dudes can't even hold an intelligent conversation. Sometimes, I wonder how women relate with such men.

2 Likes

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Doctorfitz: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Tomorrow they'll go on Instagram and be yapping hustle to acquire to require ..yeye grin

We know all of una grin
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Doctorfitz: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
TANID:
PRIVATE PART INTERIOR! grin

grin.
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2021
.....went for Sikirat-sindodo left over shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And she's showing off with all that gusto *coversface* embarassed
Midlife crisis or something...
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Iceyjayz: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2021
We4all:
Damn! All these girls keep falling my hand. Imagine dating someone as unrefined as Mc Oluomo just because of money. This Ehi girl is just a tacky 'runs girl' that goes for the highest bidder.

Same goes for Mercy Aigbe and the likes. That her ex husband is as unrefined as Mc Oluomo. Both dudes can't even hold an intelligent conversation. Sometimes, I wonder how women relate with such men.
See jealousy oh? who English EPP? you that knows how to hold an intelligent conversation, what have you achieved in your life? all these poverty stricken hateful negroes, no one told y'all not to make money, if you want to date or bang classy women like that, you should step up your game and make money.

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2021
But the woman thick oo grin
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by osemoses1234(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2021
After money my brother nah still money ooo
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by dayleke: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2021
We4all:

"They" relate with such men via,

Money
Owo
Kudi
Ego
Ori iya Charlie
Dollarpo
Etc ati bee bee lo....
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by We4all: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Iceyjayz:
See jealousy oh? who English EPP? you that knows how to hold an intelligent conversation, what have you achieved in your life? all these poverty stricken hateful negroes, no one told y'all not to make money, if you want to date or bang classy women like that, you should step up your game and make money.

So, sex is your priority in life? I'm broke but if I decide not to work for 50 years, I'll still have enough to travel the world and cool off.

But as for your sorry ass, I highly doubt if you can even afford a meal of gala today.
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2021
No be only Interior decorator.
Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by Bola146(f): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2021
post=98141320:
This is interestingly interesting wink

grin grin grin Her type are the ones that make men to be calling a lot of good hardworking ladies harlots undecided It's very dangerous jumping from one man to another because of money sad Lord have mercy lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) by oyatz(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Bola146:

grin grin grin Her type are the ones that make men to be calling a lot of good hardworking ladies harlots undecided It's very dangerous jumping from one man to another because of money sad Lord have mercy lipsrsealed

It may not be because of money.
The woman is also a rich woman on her own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelly Handsome Threatens Vengeance On The Lady Who Killed His Brother / The Moment Annoyed Fuji Musician KWAM1 Chase Actors Sanyeri & Okele (PICTURE) / Rapper Kanye West DUMPS Kim Kardashian, -moves To Paris, Far From Her:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.