Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them (26322 Views)

10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) / How Kano Kids Were Kidnapped, Trafficked In Anambra By Igbo Suspects -police / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Dpharisee: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
AnanseK:

Under normal circumstances this is a situation that can cause Declaration of war but I see some mad people here trying to defend this evil and most outrageous provocation by the Igbos.
Our soldiers are under attack in Marte, your war fighting abilities is urgently required there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Dpharisee: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
AnanseK:

Under normal circumstances this is a situation that can cause Declaration of war but I see some mad people here trying to defend this evil and most outrageous provocation by the Igbos.
Our soldiers are under attack in Marte, your war fighting abilities is urgently required there keyboard warriorcheesy
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by ajl: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
dazzlingd:
Contribute money to sponsor police....
I tire for this country ..

By the way, the kids are better sold off.....one poor abokii will birth like 20 of them and throw them to the streets to start begging...

Those words you put up their will come back to haunt you, so that you will know what's like to lose a child to kidnappers.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by plantist: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Enugupikin:

You're being emotional over what u don't know, so you live in kano? Have u heard of Foster parenting, some of you just come here to rant out of ignorance, I spit on your Ignorant bald head

Giving up a child for adoption by a foster parent requires the consent of the parents or government agency saddled with that responsibility. Unfortunately, the report didn't state that Kano government or the parents of the children gave their consent to a supposed adoption in the Southern part of Nigeria.
The children were however kidnapped and sold to parents in the South Eastern part of Nigeria. And there is no justification whatsoever for this criminality.
You can actually help us with documents of consent that allow adoption of those children in the East. Failure to do that is an indictment of your justification of the deeds of your kin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by spymaster(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
How do one justify kidnappings? Is there any evil committed with good intentions. On a lighter note, most of the guys on this forum shouting Aboki or Afonja might have actually been abducted as a kid from the North or West and taken to the East. Remember the story of Moses in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Enugupikin: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
plantist:

Giving up a child for adoption by a foster parent requires the consent of the parents or government agency saddled with that responsibility. Unfortunately, the report didn't state that Kano government or the parents of the children gave their consent to a supposed adoption in the Southern part of Nigeria.
The children were however kidnapped and sold to parents in the South Eastern part of Nigeria. And there is no justification whatsoever for this criminality.
You can actually help us with documents of consent that allow adoption of those children in the East. Failure to do that is an indictment of your justification of the deeds of your kin.
They didn't state that part of giving consent to give tribalistic innuendos like you the required food for your orgasm. If you paid attention you would have noticed the police already know where to get them due to the known address

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by plantist: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Enugupikin:

They didn't state that part of giving consent to give tribalistic innuendos like you the required food for your orgasm. If you paid attention you would have noticed the police already know where to get them due to the known address

Tueh! Bunch of criminals.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by BafanaBafana: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

Gibberish. Is the East a barren land The only reason for Northern population is due to their religion that allows one man to have as many wives as he want which is not obtainable in the East. Those kids may have been adopted illegally by the childless woman but she earned by respect by treating them as her own which made them to experience life outside abject poverty and almajiri system.
So why are there so many baby factories in the east? Barreness due to wickedness.
Na so una dey do dey justify crime. Stealing children now is illegal adoption.
You will steal a car and call it illegal borrowing.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by LegendHero(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
The hypocrisy of these Igbo people stinks to high heaven.

Your kinsmen kidnapped and deprived parent the ability to hold their children and left pain in their respective hearts and you are here justifying the crime of your kinsmen by saying the victims are poor.

When they kidnapped Ese Osuru then, the hypocrite CAN and fake pastor Omokiri were on the media space shouting while their supporters used the avenue to abuse the Islamic faith and then north in general.

Now these baby factory kidnappers took those children on their way to school, get paid some money for the job done, forcefully strip them of their culture, forcefully convert them to Christians, and YET some people think this is okay?

I now know why baby factory survive in the East, a potential Igbo man has some sort of that attitude in them and for them to defend rubbish online openly shows the kind of tribe and hypocritical being these guys are.

Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by dazzlingd(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
ajl:

Those words you put up their will come back to haunt you, so that you will know what's like to lose a child to kidnappers.

You are very stupid....back to sender...lai ila ila la la...back to sender
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by hamzeiy: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
agulion:
Fake news, Nigeria is the best country in Africa and such a thing can not happen
It won't happen off course..but if it was the other way around it would have been a cause for national out cry, stwpid generalization and media frenzy.
How hypocritical are Nigerians.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Kelvinhunta: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
No matter how you see it or where it occurs, stealing, moving or whatever u call it to another persons child is wrong and should be condemned totally. If as a parent you feel ur kids r too much that u want to sell to a childless couple then that's ur business but u don't do that to another person's child
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So pathetic, thank God some where found. I pray other would be found too.

But on the other hand,

Why is it that child trafficking is very easy in the North?

The answer is simple, ' religion makes them born 9+ and how on earth can they look after those kids. Mind you this not the olden days, this days people are bad. Some parents are complaining that they can't control 3 kids, talkless of 9+.

I disagree when they said that, they were stolen when coming back from islamiya school. They should have said, 'Hawking'. Islamiya school that they will be going home in group. I know things could happen. but honestly,

In the North, a 3,4,5,6 years kids are Hawking around the streets. Does the parents knows the Street/area they enter??

If you misplaced something, when any body steals it don't blame them, blame ya self. You know thief are looking for misplaced things to steal and you misplaced yours still.

You are a mumu man!

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Kelvinhunta: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
If someone does something wrong then u should learn to criticize the person not his whole tribe
LegendHero:
The hypocrisy of these Igbo people stinks to high heaven.

Your kinsmen kidnapped and deprived parent the ability to hold their children and left pain in their respective hearts and you are here justifying the crime of your kinsmen by saying the victims are poor.

When they kidnapped Ese Osuru then, the hypocrite CAN and fake pastor Omokiri were on the media space shouting while their supporters used the avenue to abuse the Islamic faith and then north in general.

Now these baby factory kidnappers took those children on their way to school, get paid some money for the job done, forcefully strip them of their culture, forcefully convert them to Christians, and YET some people think this is okay?

I now know why baby factory survive in the East, a potential Igbo man has some sort of that attitude in them and for them to defend rubbish online openly shows the kind of tribe and hypocritical being these guys are.

Tueh!
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Coinbased: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Really
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by LegendHero(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
If someone does something wrong then u should learn to criticize the person not his whole tribe

Do we only criticize the Fulani herdsmen OR the whole Fulani tribe?

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
No matter how you see it or where it occurs, stealing, moving or whatever u call it to another persons child is wrong and should be condemned totally. If as a parent you feel ur kids r too much that u want to sell to a childless couple then that's ur business but u don't do that to another person's child

Sure you right.
I agree !
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Kelvinhunta: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
There r unarguable things. Re read my post and see the meaning in it.
LegendHero:

Do we only criticize the Fulani herdsmen OR the whole Fulani tribe?

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

If the abductors were cruel and inhumane apart from stealing them illegally, you wouldn't have seen those kids in this condition that got people wowed. What I'm saying is this, putting an end to archaic practice and limiting vulnerable kids access to quality education is the bane of why North is still in stone ages till now. I got ur point though. Kidnapping must be treated with stringent laws before it escalates.

I appreciate you attempting to be civilised in your response.

I am a Nigerian I have been everywhere and have friends from everywhere. Let anyone on this site swear to the God of creation that they are from a place that children are not mistreated in large numbers by relatives, or the people that they send to train them.

Not one part of this country has the moral standing to speak on ill treatment of children. All over this country people breed children as a means of currency. The North acknowledges our issues and we are addressing them how about the born throwaway? About the baby factories? Have you all acknowledged and addressed your problems?

The inhumanity on this sight is sickening and it shows why this country is the way it is. You cannot live with such hate and expect to see progress.

May God have mercy on all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Speaktruth88:

I appreciate you attempting to be civilised in your response.

I am a Nigerian I have been everywhere and have friends from everywhere. Let anyone on this site swear to the God of creation that they are from a place that children are not mistreated in large numbers by relatives, or the people that they send to train them.

Not one part of this country has the moral standing to speak on ill treatment of children. All over this country people breed children as a means of currency. The North acknowledges our issues and we are addressing them how about the born throwaway? About the baby factories? Have you all acknowledged and addressed your problems?

The inhumanity on this sight is sickening and it shows why this country is the way it is. You cannot live with such hate and expect to see progress.

May God have mercy on all of us.

Exactly, virtually in all states of the South you will see few traces of parent struggling to make their kid survive and make ends meet. They might not throw them away on the street but they might not be able to provide for them and it could show in the children clothes when they are outside.

Now because you see a kid on the street with worn out shoes and clothes, does that give you the justification to kidnap them and give a warped argument that you are trying to provide them a better life because their parents are poor?

Using that analogy then a lot of people will have their children kidnapped because there will always be someone richer than your household in comparison so we can justify saying they should kindap one’s kid for better life.

These kidnappers leave some psychological trauma in these children and cause their parent pain. That was why some of the kids said it’s hard for them to assimilate into the society because the kidnappers have systematically changed their identity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sagay212:

Jealousy? Are you a clown? People are jealous of boko haram, jihadist terrorists, herdsmen terrorists, poverty, almajiri, child marriage, rape, sharia and so many evils in the north? You better wake up.

Yes when you look like a baboon and have to go and steal people’s children because you are ugly.

You sell your daughters to filthy old men for money, you turn all the women around you to prostitutes, chattel and treat them like offal, simple property they cannot own, you sell and traffic drugs, you are criminal minded and go around the world spoiling the name of our country for the stupidest crimes.

You are hateful you cannot live in your own towns and villages but go as locust to others and still have the audacity to be mischievous, complaining and ungrateful, murdering yourselves over money, worshipping material wealth so you use your mothers as sacrifice, having innumerable concubines and bastard children populating this country with even more people like you that lack morals and have no focus to help anybody but themselves even then. Same Boko Haram you are mentioning you trade and work with them for money.

How many of your women have we seen here doing everything they can to enter other tribes? All for money. If you treated them well why don’t they stay at home?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by 02Kebreal(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
If it's the opposite now hell will let loose
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by GetMeRight: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Enugupikin:

You're talking from the Ignorant point of view afonjaa, do you live in kano? Have you heard of Foster parenting. I spit on your Ignorant smelly mouth

Why don't you spit on your brothers and sisters who are stealing and trafficking Hausa/Fulani children from the north down to South East?
Ignoramus, when did child abduction and trafficking become synonymous with fostering?
The problem is that few of you who are not actually criminals have soft spot for your fellow brothers and sisters who are actually criminals. Where does that leave you exactly? what does he make you?
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by GetMeRight: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So pathetic, thank God some where found. I pray other would be found too.

But on the other hand,

Why is it that child trafficking is very easy in the North?

The answer is simple, ' religion makes them born 9+ and how on earth can they look after those kids. Mind you this not the olden days, this days people are bad. Some parents are complaining that they can't control 3 kids, talkless of 9+.

I disagree when they said that, they were stolen when coming back from islamiya school. They should have said, 'Hawking'. Islamiya school that they will be going home in group. I know things could happen. but honestly,

In the North, a 3,4,5,6 years kids are Hawking around the streets. Does the parents knows the Street/area they enter??

If you misplaced something, when any body steals it don't blame them, blame ya self. You know thief are looking for misplaced things to steal and you misplaced yours still.

You are a mumu man!

You actually typed and posted this? That's one pathetic argument from you. Your brothers and sisters are stealing other people's children and you're here shamelessly defending them that those parents misplaced their children, like an object? Do you have children? I don't think so. When you were a kid, how many occasions were you on your own? You're stealing people's children and you're proud of it. Shame on you. No wonder baby factories are flourishing in your region
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by GetMeRight: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
plantist:

You do mind these people? Just look at how they are defending crimes! It's baffling!
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
GetMeRight:

You actually typed and posted this? That's one pathetic argument from you. Your brothers and sisters are stealing other people's children and you're here shamelessly defending them that those parents misplaced their children, like an object? Do you have children? I don't think so. When you were a kid, how many occasions were you on your own? You're stealing people's children and you're proud of it. Shame on you. No wonder baby factories are flourishing in your region

For the fact I speak against a geographical area doesn't mean am from that area. You concluding that am from the east has shown how retarded you think. Do you think am from the east or west? For your information, I stay in Kaduna. Not less that 4 hours you are in Kano, so I know what am talking.

Stealing kids? Obviously you talk without filtering your words. I don't have time arguing words with a person who can't think straight.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by GetMeRight: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2021
gaius01:

For the fact I speak against a geographical area doesn't mean am from that area. You concluding that am from the east has shown how retarded you think. Do you think am from the east or west? For your information, I stay in Kaduna. Not less that 4 hours you are in Kano, so I know what am talking.

Stealing kids? Obviously you talk without filtering your words. I don't have time arguing words with a person who can't think straight.

Don't you see kids going to schools on their own everyday? Should the children stop playing around? Must parents turn their children to necklace that should be worn around their necks 24/7?
I still don't get it why few of you who are not criminals always find a way to justify criminality! So, what are you talking about exactly? Trash

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by babadigu(m): 2:11am On Jan 19, 2021
Maybe...southerners see in them future potential terrorists!!!
agulion:
Fake news, Nigeria is the best country in Africa and such a thing can not happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo / Fleeing Thief Hit By A Car After Snatching A Phone In Ghana / Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.