Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Need Someone That Could Guide Me To Start Exportation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Someone That Could Guide Me To Start Exportation (331 Views)

Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) / How Exportation business can really make you blow! / Mini Exportation Training !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Could Guide Me To Start Exportation by Qudus08(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2021
I think exportation is the only way we can get naira up again and also help the economy, if there is anyone that knows how to export goods please I need some guide I will love to start that.
Re: I Need Someone That Could Guide Me To Start Exportation by SavageResponse(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Qudus08:
I think exportation is the only way we can get naira up again and also help the economy, if there is anyone that knows how to export goods please I need some guide I will love to start that.

Beware of people who only sell books on how to make money from exportation meanwhile they have never exported a single item in their lives! grin

Here are some pointers I can give you
- Do not borrow money to export, you must first test the waters with your own money.

- Make sure your first export is done with money you can afford to tie down for a long time.

- Be sure that you will get paid by your customer in ilu oyinbo before you send out the goods, oyinbo people sef dey do 419. grin

- Make sure that all orders/agreements, invoices are in writing on no account must you accept verbal contract!

- If what you plan to export is agro or food item make sure it meets specifications with regards to moisture content, weight etc

- Some export items need mandatory documentation/certification from NAFDAC, FIIRO etc

- Export will earn you forex but export from Nigeria is not an easy ride.

- I will strongly advise that you visit Apapa wharf and familiarize yourself with the confusion in that place.

- Be ready to pay bribes in order to process your exports documentations faster, infact you go pay bribe tire when you get to the port of departure in Nigeria grin
- Make sure you have an account in a business name in a bank.

- You also need to open a dom account if you want to receive your export proceeds in forex

- Familiarize yourself with terms such as Bill of lading, packing list, NXP documents etc

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Could Guide Me To Start Exportation by Qudus08(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
SavageResponse:

Beware of people who only sell books on how to make money from exportation meanwhile they have never exported a single item in their lives! grin

Here are some pointers I can give you
- Do not borrow money to export, you must first test the waters with your own money.

- Make sure your first export is done with money you can afford to tie down for a long time.

- Be sure that you will get paid by your customer in ilu oyinbo before you send out the goods, oyinbo people sef dey do 419. grin

- Make sure that all orders/agreements, invoices are in writing on no account must you accept verbal contract!

- If what you plan to export is agro or food item make sure it meets specifications with regards to moisture content, weight etc

- Some export items need mandatory documentation/certification from NAFDAC, FIIRO etc

- Export will earn you forex but export from Nigeria is not an easy ride.

- I will strongly advise that you visit Apapa wharf and familiarize yourself with the confusion in that place.

- Be ready to pay bribes in order to process your exports documentations faster, infact you go pay bribe tire when you get to the port of departure in Nigeria grin
- Make sure you have an account in a business name in a bank.

- You also need to open a dom account if you want to receive your export proceeds in forex

- Familiarize yourself with terms such as Bill of lading, packing list, NXP documents etc

Thanks for the advice.
Re: I Need Someone That Could Guide Me To Start Exportation by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2021
I have also been searching for a coach on Export.. Thanks for this thread

(1) (Reply)

Make $100 A Day Online For Free Without Investment Any Money / *creating Extraordinary Millionaire In The Connected Economy... No Excuses* / If You Have 100k-500k Or 1million To Invest, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.