Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! (817 Views)

Road Safety: Exploring Advanced Braking Systems And Technologies In Modern Cars / IFE to Lagos a road map to great beginning ;D / This Restored Russian Screw-Propelled Vehicle ZVM2901 Doesn't Need A Road At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Using google map to locate a place, I broke a traffic rule in a very busy market in Lagos. Before I could say jack, two road safety officers already opened my door and quoting my offenses and fees to avoid getting impounding my vehicle.

First was I didn’t obey the traffic rule. (Google map actually mislead me). Then he asked for my drivers license. I was very honest with them. I told them I don’t have. I narrated how i applied for the license more than 6 months now but it’s stories upon stories.

The both of them were shocked as to why I was honest that I don’t have that I should have lied instead. grin

After settling with them, they gave me a scope incase of next time. They told me the perfect lie to outsmart any road safety officer when asked of my license grin

One of them told me he liked me for being honest and not trying to act smart that’s why he told me what lie to use next time.

Nigeria na cruise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! by dumahi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tell us the lie Carchoice. Sharing is caring.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! by homeboy205: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Carchoice:
Using google map to locate a place, I broke a traffic rule in a very busy market in Lagos. Before I could say jack, two road safety officers already opened my door and quoting my offenses and fees to avoid getting impounding my vehicle.

First was I didn’t obey the traffic rule. (Google map actually mislead me). Then he asked for my drivers license. I was very honest with them. I told them I don’t have. I narrated how i applied for the license more than 6 months now but it’s stories upon stories.

The both of them were shocked as to why I was honest that I don’t have that I should have lied instead. grin

After settling with them, they gave me a scope incase of next time. They told me the perfect lie to outsmart any road safety officer when asked of my license grin

One of them told me he liked me for being honest and not trying to act smart that’s why he told me what lie to use next time.

Nigeria na cruise.

Share us the format Nah ?? Though I am always complete
Re: My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! by ksmart027(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Go and do your license to avoid telling lies.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
ksmart027:
Go and do your license to avoid telling lies.
I have paid for the same license twice. I’m in talks with another person at the moment but should it turn out the same way for the third time. I nor do again.
Re: My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
dumahi:
Tell us the lie Carchoice. Sharing is caring.
tongue
Re: My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
homeboy205:

Share us the format Nah ?? Though I am always complete
tongue
Re: My Experience With A Road Safety Officer!!! by aieromon(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Carchoice:
I have paid for the same license twice. I’m in talks with another person at the moment but should it turn out the same way for the third time. I nor do again.

Renewal of driver's licence can be done DIY. However, if you must engage the services of a third party, I strongly recommend pattybf.

Do the right thing and stop driving without proper documentation. This is 2021.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz GLE 450 For Sale / Venza ( Giveaway) / Taraba State University Graduands Blow Blunders On Facebook After Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.