Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her (100441 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Ugandatales: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
Is better to be drinking beer at a palour than to wornout pesin strength on top personally imposed slavery on top 5pm pum pum.... Wey he fit no do once he don over work himself.... God save men biko

Lol! Now I understand why married men love beer parlor so much. They come their to run away from their wife's wahala and have peace of mind.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by spadar4u(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok but she will ride me to cum. Many women don't know marriage flavours only them.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Kenmatt(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
I have said it times without number, both online and offline, apart from pum pum, women have nothing else to offer in this world.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by phyl123: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is reversed psychology.

She is letting him know that thes are the chores she has got to do before she will have time for him. Nothing wrong with a man doing chores in his own house.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Blackman101: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Do as she want for now. When she is need u give u own conditions I hope them third parties no go enter the matter sha
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by IYANGBALI: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lalasticlala go do all these fast fast
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Ugandatales: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
purpleicious:
Whenever you sleep with your husband,not boyfriend o, for something in return, what do you call that?

Marital prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by GoldHorse(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Even if na joke na very stwpid and dumb one. Rubbish!
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nmezor(f): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Funny / weird couple
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Sctests: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
What's the big deal about sex sef? I can go months, even years without it as a man?
Why are many men easily controlled by their hormones?
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by iamkneeyi: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by LesbianBoy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
The problem i have have with idiots like these is that, they always bring their STUPIDITY online and think its cool or an 'awwww' moment. Pvssy ass dude piss me so much. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by brandsoncharlie: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many things.

I see the husband getting tired. I see him having a trailer loads of girlfriends, I see the wife complaining bitterly, I see the marriage crashing. This I have seen.
Omo you really see wella oh.

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by delishpot: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Somebody will just wakeup, plan well and make up story and post online and then jobless people who believe all they see on SM will carry it on their heads like bag of foofoo.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by BSdetector: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
If i where the man I'd employ a female housekeeper, chores done and my wife wouldn't need to worry about unlocking pumpum. Case closed.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Smoke55: 12:02am On Jan 19, 2021
I Would Neither Do Any Of The Chores Nor Ask Her For Sex Again,but If I Didn't Come Back Home The Next Night Then She Should Have Her Self Blamed.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by feedthenation(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2021
---Recipe for marital breakdown---when demands such as these listed by the wife---

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by KingLion007(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2021
shamsin6300:
What is PUM PUM?
Just asking for a neighbour friend.
Happy Asking...Issokay
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ednut1(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2021
A useless generation
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by pacespot(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2021
Any arrant nonsense escape to social media, the way people are seeking attention these days is unseen before. Maybe their marriage is empty so they need people to come and help them ignite some life into it.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by 1boylikevhis(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2021
Una just like dey vex over other people matter. This is cute. This is fun. And it's definitely one of those things couples need to spice their relationships up. I'm feeling the man's excitement for him especially if after the job is well done, the Pum Pum is unlocked and I ravage it knowing that I worked my ass off all day for it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Okfrank25: 12:17am On Jan 19, 2021
CandyOps:
see list oh lol. PUM PUM wey me I dey run from? this life no balance shaa
my wife even beg for:

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Obiwank: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2021
This is a sign of good relationship. Only people in a happy marriage would understand.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by mako007(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2021
CandyOps:
see list oh lol. PUM PUM wey me I dey run from? this life no balance shaa
abeg Rose na Ago girl o, biko share her number
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by spiritedtete: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Godforbid none of my genes will take this as a joke never... if you carry pum pum run... I will only still get the best pum pum that will pamper me out there... nonsense!! Pum pum wey surplus.. both smellos.. classics and classy lol.

Pum pum I might not even pay attention to..

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Y’all should be calming down. They are obviously cool for him to even post it online. She probably needs his help and he knows he has to help too not like there’ll be conditions everyday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.