Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

School Bitter Truth: Life After Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Bitter Truth: Life After Secondary School (467 Views)

The Reality Of Life After Graduation / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video / The Journey Of My Life After Secondary School Into The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Bitter Truth: Life After Secondary School by unique456: 3:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Many of the children today were never told the truth about life after school being another phase School being another thing: we call school to be a place of learning, an enviroment specially made for people to learn but it is not what it is today infact school has been limited to just teaching the same basic course and no upgrades to what te teachers are teaching or some part of what they have learn about doing business and life in the country itself… Today school has been so rough that students only go t school to get certificates and notin else and what do you think will happen if that has 100% circulate in the country?? my opinion is that te country will need to haire doctor of any other proffessions because the once we have only work their result and notin else…

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/bitter-truth-life-after-secondary-school/

Source: Naijapalaba.com
Re: School Bitter Truth: Life After Secondary School by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2021
It is very very terrible! The entire picture u painted with your write-up is scary and gloomy!

How can the situation be improved?

(1) (Reply)

Has Really Helped My Business As A Student / Tension In UNIJOS, Management Suspends Ongoing Exams Indefinitely / JAMB PORTAL: How To Retrieve Your Jamb Login Details For Any Given Year 2021 Upd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.