Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) (32989 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by LegendVibes: 5:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has celebrated and also thanked her husband Kolawole Ajeyemi for loving her purely on his birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year-old shared a picture of Kolawole and their son Ireoluwa Ajeyemi on Instagram on Sunday.

She said he will forever be the head and not the tail.

“Happy birthday @kolawoleajayemi Oko mi! Thank you so much for loving me purely and devotedly.

”As you celebrate the beginning of a new year today, I wish you long life and prosperity,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKH6O9ZMWBh/?igshid=agv67ibchmfa

The celebrant also shared lovely pictures of himself on Instagram.

In one of his posts, he said,
“Thank you lord, + 1.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKH8k6eF5UB/?igshid=50k7fb1mimh

Toyin and Kolawole got married on July 4, 2019.

They welcomed thier son Ire in August 2019.

Kolawole has a daughter Temitope from a previous relationship with another woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by timwudz(m): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Ok dope

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 18, 2021
I'm unsettled about their marriage may it last long anyways

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by ArewaWife(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

Why unsettled?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Happy birthday to him
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Face your front

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2021
ArewaWife:

Why unsettled?
Marriages where wives calls the shot does not stand the test of time, prove me wrong.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Gabe427: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2021
okay
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by mayklef(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2021
Oga be proud of your bald head, u no kill person naa....anyways HBD

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by ArewaWife(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Marriages where wives calls the shot does not stand the test of time, prove me wrong.

That's the wife makes more money doesnt have to mean she calls the shots. Yes she might take care of more responsibilities at home but once the man also has a job and contributes and isnt spending around on other women, things can still sail smoothly.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Houseofglam7:
Happy birthday to him
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
If you are this unsettled about what really matters to you in life, this year will be the best year of your life so far. (Work towards that!)
Always resist the urge to shalaye.

Get your priorities right boy!
All the best to you for the future.

Send us a pm and let us send you a copy of this interesting book this week.......issa best-seller rn.
Peace out! kiss

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2021
What a beautiful, cute, lovely picture of father and son.
Happy Birthday Mr Kolawole.
Many Happy Returns.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Great

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2021
ArewaWife:

That's the wife makes more money doesnt have to mean she calls the shots. Yes she might take care of more responsibilities at home but once the man also has a job and contributes and isnt spending around on other women, things can still sail smoothly.

That's is how it should happen ideally but not in reality.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Vidsolution79: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Handsome guy...

Do you need banner, logo or flyer design for your business... Contact me now ..I'm the best you will need for the job..get my number from my signature below ..thanks
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Wisiba3160: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Follow
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2021
grin Money gat something on everyone who has it. See as cash done change nd freshen up dis dude.
I remember how he luks back den like a premature in Yoruba movies. Gud one.

HBD to him.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2021
ArewaWife:

And how do you know the wife(Toyin) makes more money than the husband?
Nigerians with there problem
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2021
g
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by hotboz: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

Just say happy birthday and move on. Always avoid the urge to shalaye.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by merieam16(f): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2021
This guy don dey fresh ooo...and his son is cute too

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Social media marriage

Hmm.....

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Realestatevixen: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
This couple keep springing surprises. Honestly I thought their union was just the usual celebrity joke and would not last some months.
I am really happy for them. God bless you both and prosper your marriage

Royalty Parks and Garden Estate Mararaba Abuja is selling.Located along Abuja-Keffi road, just before Goshen City.

200sqm - 1m
325sqm - 1.2m
400sqm - 1.5m
Title document- R of O
Call 080. 6029. 1729 for enquiries

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Falilattunde: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
cry
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Kuns84(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

Why? Because you think she earns more than him or what?

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by bigeagleeye(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

Receive grace to be settled about the marriage..their marriage! �

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Igbo people dey wear chair cloths yoruba and hausa dey wear parachute or window curtains life is funny shaa,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by zoghys: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

How will you know that?, abeg let this couple be. Its not a crime for two people to fall in love despite diverse financial status. Just because the lady is privilege at this stage of her career doesn't mean she does everything at home. Ajewole too is not a totally poor guy, so stop this mindless thinking.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Orishirishi...are u settled about ur own marriage sha

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos / Moses Olaiya 'Baba Sala' Is Dead / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.