Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" (26964 Views)

Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing / Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by bukxy: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
uniquetechng:
United possession improved in the dying minutes of the second half
uum,
i knw ur type,
sorry ehn
but they had the better chance and could have won the game.

who cares about possession?
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by donhils: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
What is this one saying?
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by Ezidimma(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
If u can't score a team that sat deep & defended then shut the Bleep up because u are an incomplete coach.
Man Utd are still on top of the table & your team is not even second as we speak....

Taa gbafuo gi there kloop
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by Ezidimma(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
If u can't score a team that sat deep & defended then shut the Bleep up because u are an incomplete coach.
Man Utd are still on top of the table & your team is not even second as we speak....

Taa gbafuo gi there kloop[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by Airtimex(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Shots on goal Liverpool 3 and man utd 4...

As a coach is your responsibility to map out a tactics that will make you win a match and not criticize another coach pattern...
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by Bahddo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Activist001:
GGMU.

We're the soon to be champions of England. Klopp can go and drink hypo. cool
City is winning the league. Man utd might not even come second.

1 Like

Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Even Though I'm A Manu Fan, My Heart Was Under My Foot because Of D Errors Might Make In Selecting D Players 4 D Match. As 4 Pogba, I Don't Know What's Wrong With Dat Guy, Atimes He Plays Like Normal Humanbeing, Othertimes He Plays Like Someone Dat Smoked Raps Of Igbo. I No Really Know Wetin Dey Shack Dat Guy.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by phr0nesis(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
splashbaby:
I beg tell dem oooo. I never saw any bus parking, but both teams playing out their own styles
Omo I no just understand their sentiments
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by Chidimba: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Make dem no defend, so u can score and win abi?
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by Blackmoran(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
obembet:

I agree with klopp, a champion does not play only defensive and counter attack football. Big team control the games with tactics. what's the importance of being a champion without playing a dominating football. counter attack football is for small teams with limited budget. but ole cannot be blamed since he has always managed small teams playing counter attack football and winning by luck. the board should be blamed to bring a small team manager at man utd who wins matches by trial and error,luck and player individuality.

Lalasticlala
so jose mourinho is a small league team manager, or conte? Sometimes people just talk without been factual..
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by beholdd: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
waaaaw! high fivee
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by oshorstan(f): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2021
This was the same tin Jose did at Utd and they shouted at him for packing the bus.. ole does this rubbish each time he's playing against a big side. Rubbish
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by ddeola: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Olodo, so make dem no defend because dem dey play your team abi. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2021
uniquetechng:
Exactly Klopp's point, second most richest club in the world with array of stars shouldn't be playing like Fulham, United also parked the bus against Aston Villa at Old Trafford ,nah that's shameful.

You forgot to add that Liverfluke didn't park the bust against teams like Southampton and Aston Villa and they got whooped like the flukes they really are.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Post Ferguson sir!!! grin grin grin

United has finished above Liverpool in the epl MORE TIMES, (EVEN IN POST FERGIE ERA)

If the United of today is average, the Liverpool of today is completely irredeemably shitty.

Yet to "score a goal" and it's almost the end of January already. Steady proving to the world that last season was a fluke like Leicester 2016
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Oyiboman69:
and you can't noticed where all their players sitting behind their defense like a scared little puppy...it works well for them else you'll would've be the one criticizing your darling coach by now...

Ask Jose morhino how that defensive tactics worked against Liverpool late winner.... undecided
Mourinho doesn't have wan bissaka and Shaw. So he's a fool to play a tactic that doesn't match his strength.

If united were a scared puppy, Liverfluke were a toothless dead horse who couldn't hurt a mere puppy.

Let klopp handle his L and 4th position gracefully.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by uniquetechng: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

You forgot to add that Liverfluke didn't park the bust against teams like Southampton and Aston Villa and they got whooped like the flukes they really are.
Football is not for you dear, referring to a team that has won UCL, world club cup, super cup and EPL in the last two seasons a fluke shows you watch more of Telemundo than football.
The injury to Van Dirk and Gomes has destructive effect on the way Liverpool plays, with both Fabinho and Henderson playing center backs Liverpool midfield lacked that urgency that aid their pressing game, and Van Dirk long diagonal passes that usually cut off opposition midfield pressures and launch Liverpool front three on quick attacks are also missed.

By the way you support Chelsea, Liverpool has been beating Chelsea home/away for four straight seasons now, if I were you I won't refers to a team that's superior to the one I support as a fluke.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by uniquetechng: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

United has finished above Liverpool in the epl MORE TIMES, (EVEN IN POST FERGIE ERA)

If the United of today is average, the Liverpool of today is completely irredeemably shitty.

Yet to "score a goal" and it's almost the end of January already. Steady proving to the world that last season was a fluke like Leicester 2016
Man United has played all top six teams this season and managed just one goal against Spurs in a game they lost at home 1-6, everyone know that United are defensive Merchant who relies on counters and favours (penalties ) to win matches.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2021
uniquetechng:
Man United has played all top six teams this season and managed just one goal against Spurs in a game they lost at home 1-6, everyone know that United are defensive Merchant who relies on counters and favours (penalties ) to win matches.

Plus...

One more important thing... They're on top of the table.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by uniquetechng: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

Plus...

One more important thing... They're on top of the table.
City wining today will top United with two points, and remember United is still going to play Man City, Spurs, Arsenal , Chelsea and Leicester away , funny enough they can't score any of the teams I listed therefore going to drop at least 12 points out of possible 15 points, so topping the table for a few days is nothing.

Remember Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs, Chelsea and even Southampton also topped the table this season before finding their right positions ,so Man U topping the table after 7 years is no BIG DEAL.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2021
uniquetechng:
City wining today will top United with two points, and remember United is still going to play Man City, Spurs, Arsenal , Chelsea and Leicester away , funny enough they can't score any of the teams I listed therefore going to drop at least 12 points out of possible 15 points, so topping the table for a few days is nothing.

Remember Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs, Chelsea and even Southampton also topped the table this season before finding their right positions ,so Man U topping the table after 7 years is no BIG DEAL.

One more thing.

United sit on top.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by uniquetechng: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

One more thing.

United sit on top.
is sitting on top same as winning the league?
Liverpool has occupy the top position longer than any other team this season, but today they are fourth.
Remember Spurs were on top too and people said Mourinho is wining the league this season, but today Spurs is fifth .

So my dear United will come down today because Pep's City is ascending to the top today after dismantling Burnley, so hold your breath.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2021
uniquetechng:
is sitting on top same as winning the league?
Liverpool has occupy the top position longer than any other team this season, but today they are fourth.
Remember Spurs were on top too and people said Mourinho is wining the league this season, but today Spurs is fifth .

So my dear United will come down today because Pep's City is ascending to the top today after dismantling Burnley, so hold your breath.
one more thing.

United sit on top
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2021
So United play a certain way that has got them to top of the league..but just cos Liverpool who are fluked champions are missing a couple of players, United should change the way they play and do what other clubs "BELOW THEM" want them to do..doesn’t make a lot of sense really
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by uniquetechng: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
DownChelsea:
one more thing.

United sit on top
Is United still on top of the table
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2021
uniquetechng:
Is United still on top of the table

I'll check by tonight.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by uniquetechng: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2021
DownChelsea:

I'll check by tonight.
Don't bother checking, Leicester us presenting topping the table while Man City will go top after tonight matches.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
uniquetechng:
Don't bother checking, Leicester us presenting topping the table while Man City will go top after tonight matches.

One more thing.

I'll check tonight
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by uniquetechng: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
DownChelsea:

I'll check by tonight.
Did you check the table recently lol
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
uniquetechng:
Did you check the table recently lol

No o. I didn't. Did you?
If you checked, pls tell me where your team is.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by uniquetechng: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
DownChelsea:

No o. I didn't. Did you?
If you checked, pls tell me where your team is.
My team is still above your team lol, and I guess what... Man United is 10 points behind just as I told you they won't be winning the league.
Re: Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" by DownChelsea(f): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
uniquetechng:
My team is still above your team lol, and I guess what... Man United is 10 points behind just as I told you they won't be winning the league.
I don't know the name of your team.

What's the name of your team? I know you're not premium and it certainly can't have "Manchester" in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alice Oluwafemiayo Breaks Powerlifting World Record In Mexico (Photos) / Fernerbahce Signs Victor Moses From Chelsea On Loan (Photo) / Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.