Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Only Mothers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Only Mothers? (136 Views)

Fathers Should Also Be Appreciated Like Mothers / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Only Mothers? by Abrahamlincoln1: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Over the years,have seen a new trend of people appreciating just there mum while neglecting their dad despite the fact the dad was the breadwinner of the family.I have seen celebrities buying their mum a house,businessmen opening business for their mum,sportsmen buying cars for their mum and the list goes on.
I also want to state here am not against anyone taking care of his/her mum because the role of a good woman in a family can't b overemphasied but why neglect your dad when he sacrificed everything doing his working days to provide you with good education,shelter,food,security etc or is there something am missing?

(1) (Reply)

Your All Round Academic Success Is My Pride / Kids Study Tab Available For Sale / Unlimited Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.