Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (38588 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2005
Okay. smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2005
hot-angel:

Okay. smiley
so how about u posting ur pictures for us to se how hot u re indeed
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2005
hehe.. Hot (isn't about the Looks). I am Not HOT!!! lipsrsealed About my pics, I am waiting 4 tayotina. I want them to see the cute girls before the see ugly girls like me.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by laideo(f): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2005
c'est moi...in all my splendour.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2005
laide is cute. thumbs up.

Are you guys sure tayotina is still Alive?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by mamba(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2005
Nice pic from laide.... Cool chick...Lovely

WE NEED MORE PICTURES (full screen)...

MORE! MORE!! MORE!!!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2005
more more *yawns*
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2005
okay tayotina has dissapointed me.. i guess i'll post my picture. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2005
Hot-angle pls am personally waiting to see ur pic ooo.
and about Tayo, I hope say she no go disappoint me ooo
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by mamba(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2005
cool-angel be fast with it now!!

How long does it take to upload a pic?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2005
Hot-angel I was forced to say that because of Seun. I don't go about blowing my trumpet. I would post my picture at the right time ok? Yeah, I love the fact that Pinky posted hers without a word bout how cute she is. But if you ask me anytime, anyday to describe myself, I would tell you how cute I am. Ask those who have seen my picture, they would testify to that.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2005
Okay Tayo. But i wanna see your pics, i know others might have seen it. lipsrsealed Now you have scared me again. i can't put my pics here.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2005
C'mon girl smiley remember beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. You don't have to be scared ok? Just believe in yourself ok? Now we are waiting for your picture. Be confident enough to post it. You have nothing to be afraid of ok?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2005
I will post it when everyone is offline. Not now that 8 people are online. lipsrsealed Anyways thanks for the courage you give me.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2005
Anytime girl ............ anytime smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2005
Laide, if you comot that yeye shirt you are wearing, your beauty go increase by 1000%
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2005
Vieira, na wah for you oh. Why don't you just reach out and comot it. Yeye man. grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by mamba(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2005
Vieira use your eyes to commot it (like I've done) instead of reaching out....
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2005
Birds of the same feathers..................
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by laideo(f): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2005
flock together...

@vieria..i take it ur anti-man u.....right?..dont be hating.RED DEVILS RULE!!

@hot-angel and mamba...thnx a bunch grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2005
laide, at least you know that I was talking about the Man U shirt and not what Tayotina and Mamba were thinking, dirty minds!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2005
Vieira are you sure you were talking bout the Man U shirt? Cos I don't trust you oh grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by laideo(f): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2005
tayotina:

Vieira are you sure you were talking bout the Man U shirt? Cos I don't trust you oh grin

lol..was just thinking the same...

but i dont think vieira's like that...right? hes not as dirty-minded as the rest.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2005
thank you laide jare!

no mind that tayotina babe, I no get dirty mind like that!

Tayotina watch yourself o! I still dey wait for your pix!

and anyhow you no fine, kai I go fire you!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2005
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2005
Vieira no mind dem all, i won talk am b4 say make she remove that yeye shirt too, but I no won condem her beauty - but like u said she for fine pass if na GUNNERS shirt she put on.
Laide u'r cool though
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2005
bolasho you be correct guy!!

If Laide wear a gunners shirt I swear she'll get 100% increase in the amount of men toasting her!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2005
Excuse me guys!! What has the colour of her shirt got to do with her beauty?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2005
tayotina:

Excuse me guys!! What has the colour of her shirt got to do with her beauty?

The colour combination she is wearing now is naturally repulsive to most right minded men.

so we cannot even see beyond the shirt to her beautiful face and coca-cola body.

but as advised by mamba, I have used my imagination to remove it and evertything is great in heaven!! grin grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by jogego(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2005
@ Laide, why you come spoil yaself with that useless devilic shirt? angry

bombastic manyu, you better join the only and only football team in the world.

Come on GUNNERS!!!!!!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2005
Laide, I think you would have to remove that shirt oh!!!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2005
I don Vex. Na me be this oo..*cries*

Vierra please be nice. *cries*

Uhmm i don't have a belly button....

EDIT: took d 2nd picture away. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady / Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads