Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money (29695 Views)

Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by Kaybex007(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2021
whenever I see blogs relating to bobrisky, I just go straight to read it and start imagining the way bloggers gets confused in addressing him. their thoughts goes like this "do I address him as he or she" and they end up concluding with"let me just address her anyway, afterall they all know who I'm talking about". the guy the perfect confusion for bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2021
when a good majority of your fans are tin-pan begging unemployed and desperately poor youths tracking give-aways on every celebrity instagram page grin they are not your fans honey.. they are almijiris with data. Ask hush-puppi what happened to his teeming fans when he got arrested grin

Just use your fans for their numbers to achieve profits and feed them cheap give-aways from your admirers
Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by healthbing(f): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2021
That's true

BTW

We are organizing a training to equip our fans with better financial knowledge and information needed to be successful legitly.

This is another means of growing your financial power.

*Course outline for the free class*
� Introduction to china Importation
�Methods of importation from China
� Understanding how to buy from China
�China platform to buy from
�1688.com
� Picture searching of product
�How to copy link
� Alibaba
� Introduction to blogging.
� Pre-order

This training program will on the 30th of this month⏰ by 8:00 PM

We love you ❤️
Why not save that 1k for sharwama and use it invest in yourself��.You don't need money to start importation.you can start by teaching.
The free class is on the 30 & 31st of January
Paid class is from 18-23 February 2021
Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by emmaoyes(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2021
That woman dey craz, she thinks she had it as low as some of her fans? Or did she thinks she did things extraordinary to be successful than them?

She must be high on ogbomosho weed. See as the bastard dey open eyes.

Mind you I am not in support of e-beggers

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by fredoooooo: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98212354:

Haaaaaa Oga Fredoooooo shocked

Shim on the heat again.
Bobrisky sef don dey give advice and some people are making a news out of it!

What kind of advice does shim has to give?

And some girls are already shouting on cyberspace that if dem no follow Bobrisky advice for 2021, make dem dieeee shocked shocked!!!

Misplaced priorities among Nigerians sha!!

We have important things to deal with abeg
One na professional Olosho , the other we don't even know where to classify him abi na her..
No time for madness abeg ..
Lmao @ shim grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by Slurity(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Sense coming from nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by highness25(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n3TSkvixo4

Crossdresser Bobrisky has advised celebrities and public figures to stay humble after actress Iyabo Ojo made a video slamming entitled fans who demand money from their favorites.
According to Bobrisky, she’s not in support of celebrities or public figures insulting their fans because they beg them for money as the celebrity or public figure is not obliged to give fans money.

Adding that without the fans that come together to make the celebrity or public figure who they are, no brand will sign them to become their influencers online so insulting fans because they beg from you isn’t right.

She then advised them to stay humble and help with the little they can and move on because if all the fans get to work and because busy like she advised no one will be following them and they won’t be who they are.

Bobrisky? Is it the woman man or man woman? please which of them?
Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by highness25(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2021
Gracedavid125:

Crossdresser Bobrisky has advised celebrities and public figures to stay humble after actress Iyabo Ojo made a video slamming entitled fans who demand money from their favorites.
According to Bobrisky, she’s not in support of celebrities or public figures insulting their fans because they beg them for money as the celebrity or public figure is not obliged to give fans money.

Adding that without the fans that come together to make the celebrity or public figure who they are, no brand will sign them to become their influencers online so insulting fans because they beg from you isn’t right.

She then advised them to stay humble and help with the little they can and move on because if all the fans get to work and because busy like she advised no one will be following them and they won’t be who they are.

Bobrisky? Is it the woman man or man woman? please which of them? Let me know what to say
Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by Gokoyer0(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Bobrisky said that if all your fans are working,nobody will follow you on SM. Let me rephrase it, if everyone are doing well and get busy, nobody will follow all these yeyebrities.

I don't follow any Nigerian artistes because there is nothing I can gain from them. I am a youtuber, so I only subscribed to some Nigerian music artistes' channels

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by JenniferEkubo(f): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

Giving a helping hand is a very commendable thing.

Every religion supports it.

It opens many closed door too. Sadly a lot of people don't know this.

When the need presents itself for you to help someone, do it cheerfully.
i really need a helping hand actually..
Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by delishpot: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2021
But she did not insult anyone na. Know your way no be curse.

* Dont plan to be her, you only know what she shows you on her joutney living life as her. .. Plan to be the best you is the best way to go.

* Dont expect her to pay youvfor being het fan.... Shr appteciate your loyalty as a fan but shr doesnt owe you financial compensation.

Nigerians sef. God help us.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by Bimpe29: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Chop knuckle
Nwodosis:
The message make sense and not the messenger!

Re: Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Iyabo oko should shut the fok up and stay humble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits / Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.