Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal (41856 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Blackman101: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
jealousy

if the court find the wife guilty and sentence her to death, The man will now marry another 16 years old girl or two if he choose.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nigeria needs urgent attention to millions of her citizens with alarming increase psychiatric illnesses
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by teejet: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Women and their self-centered attitude. You don’t want your fellow woman to enjoy the gbola with you. They will hoard their kpekus from men and still our gbola from their fellow women. Wicked gender!

I’m a bit confused here.

No confusion at all.. It means the husband of the lady that killed the girl have been dating since the deceased was 11 years old!
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Morningstarrr(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by 4tomandchi: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
When I heard people saying marrying many wives will balance sexual drive I just laughed in Chinese the idea may sound as a solution to why most women loose interest in sex after marriage but the problem that precede polygamy is "gigantic".

I pity the poor girl who's dreams of a sweet and happy life has been cut short. But the one who should be more terrified is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Mummymahdi(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Women and their self-centered attitude. You don’t want your fellow woman to enjoy the gbola with you. They will hoard their kpekus from men and still our gbola from their fellow women. Wicked gender!

I’m a bit confused here.

This means the parent bethroded her to the man when she was 11yrs
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Alexaonfleek: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/wife-kills-17-year-old-girl-for-accepting-husbands-proposal
It seems like northern women are tired of their polygamous men.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Oizee(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
realstars:
Good
ok now, but I don't know what's good about it
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by MPESA(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216

Im a bit confused here. [/quote]

E shock cheesy
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by feejay70: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
That was why Jesus christ comdemned marrying more than one wife. RIP
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Mrtreasure0220: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
17- 6= 11
Only in the North.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Alexaonfleek: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kriss216:

I’m a bit confused here.
The NOT SO self centered gender keep crying everyday when they see a negative DNA result.
Like it's just a child,it doesn't really matter who the biological father is as long as the child bonds well with you.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Mummymahdi(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Second wife is jealous? Can u imagine?
And they would still tell you that they're comfortable with their husbands marrying more wives...smh!
Guess y'all missed the fact that the he-goat had been dating the 17 year old intended bride since she was just 11years old.

No woman
I repeat no woman is comfortable with her husband having other wives
We just accept it and believe in it because that's what Allah decree supported by verses from the holy Qur'an , more over is better to have wives legally than to have a wife and several prostitutes aside. Having wives lessen the rate of keeping sidechick
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Harrynight(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm sure would be in d North undecided
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by ijayebonyi(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
You have lost it all madam
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Softgamer: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
na the man u suppose kill na. why una dey Bleep up like this.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Afonja women are just so heartless

evil woman!!!!
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Oketoks(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
I’m a bit confused here. [/quote]

I'm more confused. In a 6 years relationship with a 17-year old girl. Which means the girl was 11 years old when they started having an affair. shocked #weird
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Lamanii22(f): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
I already knew this can only happen in the north...
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by AlfaB: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
The rate at which we now kill ourselves at the slightest Provocation is alarming..
The antichrist spirit is fully at work Unknowingly in so many lives today.

We need the Peace that Passes all Understanding to navigate us through these Endtimes so as not to be Instruments or Victimd of the Endtimes Prophecies..

We Need a Solid Relationship with JESUS Christ..

Prayers for all who Desire an Encounter with Jesus Christ..

ewr, you won't see where it says he's been destroying the girl since she was eleven.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Omezif(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
See very bad attitude! Most jealous northern woman of the month is this.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by legba1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Northern men and their desire for children TOTO....Dem like under age like kilode... The other time my friend, Alhaji KUDI of about 45years go marry a girl of 16year, I come dey shame for him
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by CBARRY1: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Where is "KADUNA" coming from? Always eager to type without taking time when it involves NORTH.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by berryPee(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
so this small girl know the sweetness of GOOD ERECTED GBOLA ?
ijustdey:

Jealous wife kills husband’s fiancée

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/437289-jealous-wife-kills-husbands-fiancee.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Harmony92(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kriss216:

I’m a bit confused here.
meaning d gal was 11 yrs old wen she started dating d man.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Eriokanmi: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Before opening the thread, I know say na North e go be. My mind can't deceive me grin
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Denique(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
This one has mucus in her cerebrum.

Side chick gone
Wife/Culprit ends up in jail
Husband remarries.

Don't kill or put yourself in trouble over a relationship. Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by 9gerian: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
20/17 all still juvenile angry
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Comedian2019: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
All these people marrying children are very irresponsible. Marrying a 17-year-old is illegal.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by tolumyti: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
If we check the Alhaji age he will be over 70 years old with a child abuse attitude
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by olanipekun14360: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
You have lost it all madam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) / New Photo Of The RCCG Woman Who Was Prevented From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.