Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? (1188 Views)

Are There Devs In The Medical Field Here On Nairaland? I Need Your Advice... / That Is Becos It's The Main Reason Most Of Them Became Devs In The First Place / So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Almost every platform seems to dislike Nigeria. I recently got blocked on Payoneer for no reason at all.

Any remote Dev in Nigeria? How do you receive your salary back here in Nigeria from abroad?

I need suggestions guys. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Bishop7170: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
I need an answer to this question too because i am going into remote job
Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Deicide: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Me self I don ask this question before o but it seems like this section is only filled with braggers
Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by afuye(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2021
open a domiciliary account to take advantage of price fluctuations. or for gigs use payoneer, transferwise, cash app or even btc

1 Like

Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
afuye:
open a domiciliary account to take advantage of price fluctuations. or for gigs use payoneer, transferwise, cash app or even btc
Thanks for the reply. Do dorm accounts here in Nigeria provide US bank account numbers where I can receive payments directly?

Payoneer is pretty much out of the picture for me since I got blocked, TransferWise has also been blocked by the CBN hence I can't fund my account there with a Naira Mastercard. I haven't tried Cashapp. Do they (Cahsapp) accept Nigerians on their platform?

1 Like

Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2021
Activist001:

Thanks for the reply. Do dorm accounts here in Nigeria provide US bank account numbers where I can receive payments directly?

Payoneer is pretty much out of the picture for me since I got blocked, TransferWise has also been blocked by the CBN hence I can't fund my account there with a Naira Mastercard. I haven't tried Cashapp. Do they (Cahsapp) accept Nigerians on their platform?
Transferwise is the solution you need. Open an account and get UK bank. I have both business and personal and even extra accounts. There is a transferwise market out there and you can trade to naira in 2mins. If you need more directions you can DM me in my signature.
Paypal is also an option if you know your way around it.

1 Like

Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2021
webshopNG:

Transferwise is the solution you need. Open an account and get UK bank. I have both business and personal and even extra accounts. There is a transferwise market out there and you can trade to naira in 2mins. If you need more directions you can DM me in my signature.
Paypal is also an option if you know your way around it.
They're currently not accepting Naira MasterCards due to CBN's shitty policy and they said I have to fund the account with $20 before they can give me the bank details.

Is there any way to solve this? I know there is an exchange market out there for funds, opening the account is my problem.
Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Activist001:

They're currently not accepting Naira MasterCards due to CBN's shitty policy and they said I have to fund the account with $20 before they can give me the bank details.

Is there any way to solve this? I know there is an exchange market out there for funds, opening the account is my problem.
Ohh so they stopped deposits as well.
Really dicey situation.

Maybe you should consider paypal then. Managing it in Nigeria is not so difficult like it was before.

If you have an active deal with a legit company and have no where to turn to. I can help you recive your payments and pay you naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Maskyy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
A secured and verified PayPal account is the way bro... Not the Lesotho one or Nigeria.

It's what I use as a freelancer to receive and send payment too, and it doesn't limit if you follow my instruction after I create it for..

With 3k, you can have your PayPal account. Check my signature for Whatsapp contact.

1 Share

Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Maskyy:
A secured and verified PayPal account is the way bro... Not the Lesotho one or Nigeria.

It's what I use as a freelancer to receive and send payment too, and it doesn't limit if you follow my instruction after I create it for..

With 3k, you can have your PayPal account. Check my signature for Whatsapp contact.
Do you use VPN? How long will the account last? Have you ever gotten limited?

PayPal dey fear me. They wiped one of my guy's 30k USD (yes US fucking D) for nothing!
Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
webshopNG:

Ohh so they stopped deposits as well.
Really dicey situation.

Maybe you should consider paypal then. Managing it in Nigeria is not so difficult like it was before.

If you have an active deal with a legit company and have no where to turn to. I can help you recive your payments and pay you naira.
Thank you man, I'm looking to fund the account via foreign VCC. We'll do business when the funds drop!
Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Activist001:

Thank you man, I'm looking to fund the account via foreign VCC. We'll do business when the funds drop!
I doubt prepaid VCC will go through but all the best bro.
Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Maskyy(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Activist001:

Do you use VPN? How long will the account last? Have you ever gotten limited?

PayPal dey fear me. They wiped one of my guy's 30k USD (yes US fucking D) for nothing!

No VPN with this PayPal account bro. People who I opened it for are still using it till now, even me.

No doubt PayPal strict but if you follow my instructions after I create the account for you, your PayPal will last like Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? by Yang1993: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Do you have any pending Paypal issues like...(APPLICABLE TO OTHER ACCOUNTS LIKE SKRILL, EBAY, NETELLER, AND OTHERS)
1. Creating all kinds of documents (ID, UTility bills, certificate of business, bank statement, etc)
2. Opening/Creating any region PayPal account
3. Verifying your account
4. Removing temporal limitation
5. Removing permanent limitation. (we do not provide documents for permanent limitation instead, we will provide you with a guide to help resolve this limitation)
6. Virtual credit card for verification
7. Virtual bank account for verification( European accounts, Canada, USA, UK bank, Australian accounts)

We will create the necessary documents to remove your temporal limitation

contact WhatsApp only: +2347064571275

We will speak on call if there is a need

We will respond in seconds.

Kind Regards
VERIFY

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use This Pc For Programming?? / ? / Help! C++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.