Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today (22231 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / How To Check Your NIN Status & View Unknown Numbers Linked To Your NIN / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Sundaypaul12345: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Eehwo
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Sixfeetbelle: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
The one i linked and they used a guy's picture on my ID card nko? I wish I didn't even link anything sef. Mtcheww.

Please, nobody should link anything again sef.
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by odaniel1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lies! 17 something million from where? After they have connived to swindle Nigerians. Charge 40 million people #4 per text and see how much you will make. Fraudsters!
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by shopsafe1688(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
I am a Alipay Top Up agent.
pay your suppliers in China, in a matter of minutes.
Whatsapp +2347032764472
Call 08081134906
www.shopsafes.com.ng
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by marsup: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s]

I careless not, do you think our telecos, like MTN will like to loss millions of subscribers ?? grin grin grin grin

and if happens they finally block us then the worst will never than the present situation in the country today.

it's not a thread it's a promise mark my words. because if they do hmm, many business will stop the economy will no more function they should have a rethink on the danger they're about putting the country into.
What did you write?
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by PrinceMajestic: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
They cant block any sim. They are chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Coronavirus84: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
E no go better for una
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by AljaanIVQ007(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
Most Nigerians are so ignorant and too stubborn to follow instructions.

Negligence!!

ode...mumu...buhari...

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by bkool7(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lairs everywhere.

From 46m they've covered 133m in less than 2 months

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by lekonso: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Giovanni93:
My grandmother has the National Identity card but there's no NIN on it. How can I go about it please?

Please subscribe to YouTube fitness channel as I no wan do Yahoo plus - https://youtube.com/channel/UCwSKP1mjmUxr_otieg0oJ2Q
There is NIN there. It is at the back of the card
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by primestreams: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
cheesy

Let see what will happen today
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by KingOdart(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
jagaban002:

You saying rubbish with confidence .
Do you know how many millions of Nigerians wake up as early as 4 to 5am to que at the nimc center and they will still not attend to them except those that pay when with the rate of covid 19 and you called that stubborn and ignorance .
You are very very stupid for calling We Nigerian ignorant instead of the goverment

The government and the people in charge of this NIN registration are also Nigerians

We are the one punishing ourselves
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by lekonso: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Giovanni93:
My grandmother has the National Identity card but there's no NIN on it. How can I go about it please?

Please subscribe to YouTube fitness channel as I no wan do Yahoo plus - https://youtube.com/channel/UCwSKP1mjmUxr_otieg0oJ2Q
That is the old card. The one we did in 2003
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Honestly, that deadline is quite unrealistic! These people just like to act or pretend they don't know the true state of affairs in this nation.

A more realistic time line to link up Nigerians with their sim cards for such a large population ought to be at least 6 months.
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Abujaexpress: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Make dem block na. Me wen i don tire for Oluchi calls already grin
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by chinchonglee(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:

Negligence!!

Of all fools i know I think you are the most foolish..

Your own foolishness deserves a title

3 Likes

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Grace001: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Giovanni93:

Grannies too will have to go to NIN center to do their registration. There is nothing you can do about it for your grandmother. She has to be at NIN center in person

That’s the directive from a clueless government who don’t considered the aging parents, physically challenged people etc

3 Likes

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by ChiefSosa(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kingosytex:
My own follow o!!!! I do enter. grin grin grin grin

Wish me a Happy Sim Blocking Day!!!
Happy SBD bro, we go celebrate am together.
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by ChiefSosa(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
OBOY NAIJA DON CAST, ANYTHING WEY WANT HAPPEN MAKE E HAPPEN. MAN MUST ALWAYS FIND A WAY. WE DON ENDURE THINGS WEY WORSE PASS THIS ONE.
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Ifiegboria(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
StepTwo:
They will definitely shift the deadline. Nothing to worry about. I have 4 airtel sims yet to be linked while 4 Mtn sims are already linked. Stay calm everyone
please how did you link your four SIMs? Thanks
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
These same useless Nigerians want a sane country, they'll be shouting sane climes up and down but to follow simple instructions in Nigeria, too much

Buhari continue, we dey ur back gigigba.

If Nigeria is a zoo then you're an animal
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Brushstrokes20: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
No sane govt gives such a murderous deadline with covid 2nd waves on the rampage......

The blood thirsty govt of self serving THIEVES and sadistic tyrant should do it's worst !

The shithole is on a cliff edge

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by DonBenny77(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fake figures
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by OscarJaden(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
ain't linking no shit....
make pantami do his worst
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by ipobarethieves: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
cool grin wink I dey among the 29 Millon.Dey should block us fast angry
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Heavensent01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:

Negligence!!

learn to overlook sometimes if you've nothing reasonable to say, stop typing when your mental provider is unavailable

many people have been finding it difficult to register this NIN despite waking early enough, so people should not go for their daily means of survival because of NIN that's only favouring the Government ba?

of what effect is the NIN to the advantage of average Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Heavensent01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
gopel8052:
These same useless Nigerians want a sane country, they'll be shouting sane climes up and down but to follow simple instructions in Nigeria, too much

Buhari continue, we dey ur back gigigba.

If Nigeria is a zoo then you're an animal

what's sane about Buhari Government and list just 3 advantage of these NIN and linking of sim to average Nigerians?

is it going to stop the crossing of Fulani from Niger republic to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by okorogodwin4(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
MUMU people make una block am una think say we dey fear

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by zedegit: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
All these mumu networks we have in Nigeria that have not given the status after 2 weeks. They only said Nin received but subject to review or something like that.

Let them go fvck their mama. angry
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why are they so insensitive to peoples' plight? The deadline is so short for this magnitude of population to meet up with.
Let them try and extend it till next year. Period!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated / Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.