Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? (1440 Views)

How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? by Kinzeyfranks(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bosses in the house.
please CAN DELL LATITUDE E7470 with the specifications in the picture PLAY GTA V?

Re: Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? by majesticguy: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sure it would, but on low settings. Also have at least 8gb of ram.

1 Like

Re: Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? by Kinzeyfranks(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
majesticguy:
Ah! Low settings?

So, which laptop do you recommend i buy that can play Gta V smoothly with 2gb Nvidia dedicated video memory and core i7?
Budget: 100k-120k
Re: Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? by majesticguy: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Kinzeyfranks:

Ah! Low settings?

So, which laptop do you recommend i buy that can play Gta V smoothly with 2gb Nvidia dedicated video memory and core i7?
Budget: 100k-120k

Ya low settings cause the laptop doesn't have dedicated graphics.

I don't really have a brand new in mind. Just get a
System with Nvidia that has 2gb dedicated graphics with the prefix GTX to it's name as these are graphics card clearly made for gaming. Don't go for the one with the GT prefix.

But bro, to be quite frank with you, 100-120k can't get you a core i7 equipped with a 2gb dedicated graphics card( preferably the GTX series), unless you are hoping to go for old AMD graphics card preferably the HD6000 series equipped with 2gb dedicated, then "maybe" you might see one. But it wouldn't run some AAA titles cause of the discontinuing of it's graphics update. The ones that would run, would do so with the aid of overclocking of the GPU & it'd run at low settings, so as to boost FPS. Not saying it wouldn't run at medium settings but it'd drastically affect the FPS.
Re: Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? by Oluwatobi393: 6:05am On Jan 21, 2021
just add an external graphics card to any core i5 and you can play any game you want
Re: Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? by TruthHurts1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
It looks like he has 16 gb of ram.

majesticguy:

(1) (Reply)

Get Psp Games On Your Psp Custom Firmware: / Gaming Centre / I Need Ps3 Soft Copy Within Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.