Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport (1641 Views)

NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by krisbweezy91(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Asking for a friend with incorrect date of birth on her international passport.

Please can this be corrected? How can she correct the date of birth disparity?

Suggestions will be very helpful as she’s been trying to have this corrected for several months and she is currently distraught.

Thank you.
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yeah it's possible. I changed my last name and Birth Year in Abuja...walk into any nearest immigration office and ask

krisbweezy91:

Suggestions will be very helpful as she’s been trying to have this corrected for several months and she is currently distraught.

Thank you.
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by 1beat(m): 3:21am On Jan 20, 2021
9JAFULLBREED:
Yeah it's possible. I changed my last name and Birth Year in Abuja...walk into any nearest immigration office and ask

how much do you pay and it took you like how many days to sort
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by krisbweezy91(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
9JAFULLBREED:

Thanks for this. What were the requirements needed to effect the change? Like how much should she be anticipating to part with?
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by kofoworolad2(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
It is possible and can only be done in Abuja
So she should be ready to go to Abuja
There are lots of things to be put into consideration
1 As she traveled with it in the past ??
2 Is it expired??
3 is it that the whole DOB is wrong or just the birth year??

And for prices it ranges .. Depends on your connect

Note: Anyone that says she can do it in Lagos might not necessarily do a fake but the previous DOB might resurface during renewal So Abuja is the best bet
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by kofoworolad2(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2021
kofoworolad2:
It is possible and can only be done in Abuja
So she should be ready to go to Abuja
There are lots of things to be put into consideration
1 As she traveled with it in the past ??
2 Is it expired??
3 is it that the whole DOB is wrong or just the birth year??

And for prices it ranges .. Depends on your connect

Note: Anyone that says she can do it in Lagos might not necessarily do a fake but the previous DOB might resurface during renewal So Abuja is the best bet
Goodluck

You will need
1 The previous International PP
2 A birth cert that carries the desired DOB
3 A waec or neco cert
4 Your NIMC
5 Primary shcool leaving cert
6 A letter stating why you want to change your dob addressed to the DG IMMIGRATION

2 Likes

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by MrHibee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
I see you mentioned me on my thread but BOT cleared it. Tundemail228@gmail.com is my mail Thanks a lot
9JAFULLBREED:

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by elohim24: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2021
krisbweezy91:

Thank you.
It can only be done in Abuja. If she hasn't rectified this, send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by ewami: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2021
Mine is surname ooo. Please how do I get it done in Abuja.
Anyone with useful info should help this boy oo

krisbweezy91:

Thank you.
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by elohim24: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
ewami:
Mine is surname ooo. Please how do I get it done in Abuja.
Anyone with useful info should help this boy oo

Why are you changing the surname? You'll need a family resolution to do that though . Send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by Jydzman: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=elohim24 post=98576220]
Can i correct my place of birth too
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by ecomalchemist(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2021
you cannot do anything change of name or DOB in Lagos, don't even try it. you will be scammed.

Take flight or bus going to Sauka, Abuja (Immigration HQ). you'd need a sharp immigration officer connect that will help you with everything while you sit down and relax..(thank God for my plug)...BUT HOLD MONEY FOR HAND OOOOOOOOO... (150k - 200k)...

then go with the following documents

You will need
3 A waec or neco cert
4 Your NIMC
6 A letter stating why you want to change your dob addressed to the DG IMMIGRATION

Your passport should be out in 2 months, thereabout.
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by elohim24: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2021
@Jydzman
Sure... send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by omoelle(f): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
@elohim24, can you tell me the procedure for change of first name please? Can’t send you a dm
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by elohim24: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2021
omoelle:
@elohim24, can you tell me the procedure for change of first name please? Can’t send you a dm
Send me a mail on fadelex2000@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by drizzytee: 6:54am On May 26, 2023
Bro was the old passport with wrong information returned to you?
9JAFULLBREED:

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by drizzytee: 6:55am On May 26, 2023
Was the old International PP returned with the new one?
ecomalchemist:
you cannot do anything change of name or DOB in Lagos, don't even try it. you will be scammed.

Take flight or bus going to Sauka, Abuja (Immigration HQ). you'd need a sharp immigration officer connect that will help you with everything while you sit down and relax..(thank God for my plug)...BUT HOLD MONEY FOR HAND OOOOOOOOO... (150k - 200k)...

then go with the following documents

You will need
3 A waec or neco cert
4 Your NIMC

Your passport should be out in 2 months, thereabout.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by drizzytee: 6:58am On May 26, 2023
Please Do they return the old international PP?
kofoworolad2:

You will need
3 A waec or neco cert
4 Your NIMC
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2023
They going to ask for the old passport and them no go return it to u. You don’t need that no more but if it’s lost then tell the officer them go tell u what to do.

drizzytee:
Bro was the old passport with wrong information returned to you?

1 Like

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2023
This your question get ukwu. Who cares about your place of birth?

[quote author=Jydzman post=99786866][/quote]

Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by Xturf: 6:45pm On May 29, 2023
250 will do this in Abuja. did mine recently. Stop at giri junction, enter sauka, you go see immi HQ. Get all the doc posted by the ogas here. Before I forget, make sure your nin is uploaded in their server. What else? Remember this is naija.
Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by Ashasco: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
How many months or weeks DOB takes after capturing to be out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Travel By Road Within USA? / What Is The Difference Between England, Scotland And United Kingdom Visa? / Have I Been Unfairly Treated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.