Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,103 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. (1131 Views)

The Nord Tank: Purpose Built From The Inside Out / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by blamingthedevil: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wahala don jump bicycle go hit Nord Tank for Lekki Lagos!

This Nord Tank, made in Nigeria, was bashed earlier today but left the scene looking unscratched, but the other car cannot say the same-Instablog

https://mobile.twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1351572404015943683

Someone hit my Nord Tank this afternoon.

Why would you bash a Tank ? Eh

Well, his car is damaged considerably, and the Nord Tank is almost looking unscathed but the Tank’s rear bumper is bent, and he will buy a new rear bumper.

When you see a Nord Tank on the road, respect yourself.

A word is enough for the wise.

The attacker on the left, and the peaceful, easy-going Nord Tank on the right- MD Nord

https://mobile.twitter.com/jomamit_/status/1351505155779403781

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by blamingthedevil: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Reactions

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by Kaduna1stson: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
The Small Black car looks like Buhari after an encounter with Shekaw.
Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by blamingthedevil: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The Small Black car looks like Buhari after an encounter with Shekaw.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by longetivity(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
God bless Nigeria, we are getting there slow and steady
Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by BOLLD(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Corrola pple dem too stubborn Nd drive carelessly
Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why all the brag??

i hit a toyota hilux with my 2007 Camry sometime in 2018. i was driving at an approximate 70km per hour bc i was glancing at my phone and didn't know the Hilux made a sudden stop!

my entire front - headlights, bumper, bonnet,grills, radiator, my ac condenser, my fan where all condemned and the only thing that got damaged on the hilux was just the rear bumper having a very negligible dent!

THERE IS NO WAY U WILL REAR-END A MINI TRUCK THAT UR CAR WONT GET FUKED!

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Shitty marketing.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by blamingthedevil: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
nwaanambra1:
Why all the brag??

i hit a toyota hilux with my 2007 Camry sometime in 2018. i was driving at an approximate 70km per hour bc i was glancing at my phone and didn't know the Hilux made a sudden stop!

my entire front - headlights, bumper, bonnet,grills, radiator, my ac condenser, my fan where all condemned and the only thing that got damaged on the hilux was just the rear bumper having a very negligible dent!

THERE IS NO WAY U WILL REAR-END A MINI TRUCK THAT UR CAR WONT GET FUKED!

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by blamingthedevil: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
Shitty marketing.

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by chibinobim16259: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Corrola pple dem too stubborn Nd drive carelessly
Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by laivwire(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Shitty marketing indeed. The height difference always dictates that the car's vital easy to crack or bend parts hit the truck's bumper when rear ended. No be today.

And of all attributes to market, this is what the NORD Ceo has to offer? Disappointing.

It's clear the vehicle is a Chinese mockup and why will the badges be so big and in unfashionable fonts. Spits

1 Like

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by NuvioProcure(f): 5:13am On Jan 20, 2021
laivwire:
Shitty marketing indeed. The height difference always dictates that the car's vital easy to crack or bend parts hit the truck's bumper when rear ended. No be today.

And of all attributes to market, this is what the NORD Ceo has to offer? Disappointing.

It's clear the vehicle is a Chinese mockup and why will the badges be so big and in unfashionable fonts. Spits
where is yours

1 Like

Re: When You See A Nord Tank On The Road, Respect Yourself. by Gravatar: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2021
Before we even start talking about things like crumple zones and the physics of rear ending a raised Chassis vehicle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drive Light Blinking / Elantra '09 Frustrating Issues (JERKING) / Honda Civic 2008 Or Toyota Camry 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.