Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano (12303 Views)

Theobarth Grant Operators Arrested By EFCC / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Dozie32(m): 6:00am On Jan 20, 2021
You see!! Dem go to the point that Nigerians will now fall in the hands of scammers. I dont like what I hate .
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Nickymichy(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2021
If you check very well you will discover that the said business centers are working for some NIMC official... The case go die.... Watch and see
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 20, 2021
THE PEOPLE LIVES IN NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA_ ____IF COUNTRY COULD CHOOSE PEOPLE WHO WILL live inside it THIS PRESENT PEOPLE LIVING IN NIGERIA WON'T BE. ALLOW
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by IYANGBALI: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2021
They are everywhere in the country

Pls my people is it good for a single man to marry a window?
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Skyfornia(m): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Good... They should be sentenced to 300 years' imprisonment with hard labor! Nigeria is not a lawless country.

God bless Nigeria.

My brother, the ultimatum is exactly what the lazy citizens get when they refused to be registered all these years until they were compelled to by this security conscious administration. So blame your lazy colleagues..

Nigerians are like "obejects" in Newton's laws of motion, especially the first law... Them no go move or change: they keep doing what they are doing until you apply force... So using force to accelerate things is a welcome idea..

No be everything we go dey criticize the government.

Nigeria go better.

Totally in support of your view...I registered mine since 2014. Nigerians too like fire brigade approach..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by KB9ice(m): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Good... They should be sentenced to 300 years' imprisonment with hard labor! Nigeria is not a lawless country.

God bless Nigeria.

My brother, the ultimatum is exactly what the lazy citizens get when they refused to be registered all these years until they were compelled to by this security conscious administration. So blame your lazy colleagues..

Nigerians are like "obejects" in Newton's laws of motion, especially the first law... Them no go move or change: they keep doing what they are doing until you apply force... So using force to accelerate things is a welcome idea..

Nigeria go better.

Man wey Sabi educate them more because many lacks common knowledge and understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Skyfornia:

Totally in support of your view...I registered mine since 2014. Nigerians too like fire brigade approach..

God bless you, my brother. You're one of the few hardworking, security conscious and patriotic Nigerians. If all Nigerians, including our leaders, behave like you and the other few Patriots, things for better than they currently are.

May God help us all.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by princebishop(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2021
miniziter:
That guy must have made millions o

Police and 1 aboki charge and bail lawyer will collect all the millions from him.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by PS712: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria go better.
You are trying to be patriotic and that is good but saying Nigerians refused to move until force is applied pertaining this NIMC ID is totally out of point and untrue. You know how so many were captured and for over five to six years haven't gotten the ID card, except for the slip which over time gets damaged if not well stored. That failure in itself discouraged so many from going to enroll since most of those who did never got the card. And this agrees well with the point made by the person you quoted that an ultimatum is given to an agency that isn't ready. In this era of technology capturing, verifications and eventual issue of ID shouldn't be such an issue, yet it is with us.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by PS712: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Skyfornia:

Be sincere, how many of you got the ID (hard copy not slip) after a short while?
It has taken too long for many, and a lot yet to get. How wouldn't this failure of the agency affect public perception of the ID.
This is national identification we are referring to, not some ordinary ID.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Skyfornia(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2021
PS712:

Be sincere, how many of you got the ID (hard copy not slip) after a short while?
It has taken too long for many, and a lot yet to get. How wouldn't this failure of the agency affect public perception of the ID.
This is national identification we are referring to, not some ordinary ID.

Just do your part and on time, then forget if they will deliver, don't blame the government when you've not done your part. I always make sure I'm among the first people to do anything initiated or instructed by the government...cause I know time like this will eventually arise cause of the lackadaisical attitude of Nigerians. During BVN, PVC, NIN registration, I was among the first...

Early bird catches the worm...
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by GetMeRight: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:
This is what you get when a government gives ultimatum to millions of it's citizens to be registered by an ill-equipped agency.

I don't see that as a reason for anyone to commit crime other than the fact that some people are pure criminals.
BTW: registration for national id card had been going on since 2013, all these people you see trooping to the registration centers now are the people who believed that they didn't need it. Quote me anywhere. But I get it, we enjoy blaming government for everything in Nigeria, citizens are never responsible for anything
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by favour32(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2021
Nai good for Nigerians wey go dey suffer dey register for NIN currently.
Una neva start.
Register no!
Few people dey register daily in the past years.
Nimc offices be like graveyard in the past years.
Nigerians I don care attitude.E nor concern me attitude.
Dem go give money if I register attitude.
This country needs reorientation because the brains of most Nigerians are programmed to be indifferent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by GetMeRight: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2021
favour32:
Nai good for Nigerians wey go dey suffer dey register for NIN currently.
Una neva start.
Register no!
Few people dey register daily in the past years.
Nimc offices be like graveyard in the past years.
Nigerians I don care attitude.E nor concern me attitude.
Dem go give money if I register attitude.
This country needs reorientation because the brains of most Nigerians are programmed to be indifferent.

Thank you man. Since this NIN and SIM cards linkage thing started, I have seen numerous nairalanders blaming the government for not giving the citizens enough time, not providing enough registration centers or facilities. Forgetting that these people who are now trying to register are the people who believed that they didn't need national id card. They are everywhere, many of them don't have voter's card too. And that was the same attitude that didn't allow them to register for national id card. They have this belief that they are helping the government by obtaining any form of government issued id card
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by PS712: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2021
Skyfornia:

Just do your part and on time, then forget if they will deliver, don't blame the government when you've not done your part. I always make sure I'm among the first people to do anything initiated or instructed by the government...cause I know time like this will eventually arise cause of the lackadaisical attitude of Nigerians. During BVN, PVC, NIN registration, I was among the first...

Early bird catches the worm...
Your attitude is good and commendable. But we are talking about a system, while it's true people make up the system, it is the right people that make the system work, which in turn builds confidence that makes it sustainable. Right now, NIMC failed to build that confidence for the people to have been motivated to get enrolled. Unlike the BVN which was done at various branches of banks, and the PVC which was done by people deployed to polling units, the NIMC was earlier centralised, and still maintains very few centres till date. So you wake, go there to queue for hours without knowing if you'd be captured, c'mmon, for a very busy person you know what this will mean. So let the agency do its part well so that when the citizens fail it will be glaring who's at fault.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by favour32(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2021
GetMeRight:

Thank you man. Since this NIN and SIM cards linkage thing started, I have seen numerous nairalanders blaming the government for not giving the citizens enough time, not providing enough registration centers or facilities. Forgetting that these people who are now trying to register are the people who believed that they didn't need national id card. They are everywhere, many of them don't have voter's card too. And that was the same attitude that didn't allow them to register for national id card. They have this belief that they are helping the government by obtaining any form of government issued id card
Thanks.
Dem go hear am.
Make dem stay for hours or days before dem register..
Where dem dey for more than 7 years?
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Grace001: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria go better.

What has Nigerians done with ease ? Even at this technology age, Nigerian government will still find a way to inflict sufferness on her masses

You guys are not being fair at all you just open your mouth reason and type rubbish.

Nigerians went through hell to get PVC, National ID. Do they even considered aging parents, physically challenged people et al.

1 Like

Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by johhbekeboh09: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:
This is what you get when a government gives ultimatum to millions of it's citizens to be registered by an ill-equipped agency.

The card too big compared to other countries'
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by donbrowser(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria go better.

Just 1 question, what's the usefulness of BVN?
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by wink2015(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria go better.

What happened to the old obasanjo 's government issued identity card.

Most guys had those id card which was still valid till date.

Confused government.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by miniziter(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2021
princebishop:

Police and 1 aboki charge and bail lawyer will collect all the millions from him.
Only if he doesn't know anybody
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by bigiyaro(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Nigerians are like "obejects" in Newton's laws of motion, especially the first law... Them no go move or change: they keep doing what they are doing until you apply force... So using force to accelerate things is a welcome idea.. Park well jare!

Nigeria go better.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by bejeria101(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Kano on the beat.

2 million copies sold.

Awon werey
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by olisaEze(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2021
If they are illegal, how did they get their hands on NIMC cards & equipments?

They’ll soon be out of detention and back in business because this NIN linking is more political than most people down South realize.

INEC has already said linked SIMs will be used to register voters cards. Very soon it’ll be used for census with our population shooting up to 400million and the Fulani as a dominant tribe overnight!

By the time these migrant Fulani have been fully naturalized as Nigerians, then we will know what we have done to ourselves as a country because of religious stupidity! angry

1 Like

Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by pacespot(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2021
That nimc is the most useless organization in the world, when they will not recruit the right people in the right positions, everything is man-know-man. NIMC is a good example of a failure of nepotism in Nigeria
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by oluwa5418: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2021
People will always want to take advantage of every opportunity.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by frog12: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2021
what sort of people are in NIMC?

pacespot:
That nimc is the most useless organization in the world, when they will not recruit the right people in the right positions, everything is man-know-man. NIMC is a good example of a failure of nepotism in Nigeria
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Dymaco(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria go better.

one machine to service thousands of people while during voters card registration, thousands of voters card machine are roll out.

use your head
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by Skyfornia(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2021
PS712:

Your attitude is good and commendable. But we are talking about a system, while it's true people make up the system, it is the right people that make the system work, which in turn builds confidence that makes it sustainable. Right now, NIMC failed to build that confidence for the people to have been motivated to get enrolled. Unlike the BVN which was done at various branches of banks, and the PVC which was done by people deployed to polling units, the NIMC was earlier centralised, and still maintains very few centres till date. So you wake, go there to queue for hours without knowing if you'd be captured, c'mmon, for a very busy person you know what this will mean. So let the agency do its part well so that when the citizens fail it will be glaring who's at fault.

My brother...even if government put registration centers across every street, most Nigerians will still be reluctant to go and register. During PVC registration, almost every area has units but Nigerians still waited until deadline...we love it when we are pushed.

2014 when I did my NIMC registration, it didn't take me up to 1 hour cause the area was scanty.
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by poweredcom(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2021
All dose aboki go fall mugu Weller for dis
Re: Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano by lapazi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:

There is no justification for criminality

Stop this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Jailed For Life For Raping 5-Year-Old Pupil In Jigawa / Fake Loverboy Arraigned In Court For $15,000 Online Fraud / Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.