Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Arewa Is Beautiful - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arewa Is Beautiful (604 Views)

Who Said London Is Beautiful?,” JJC Quizzes, As She Bemoans The Buildings During / MAIDUGURI Is Beautiful (pics) / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:16am On Jan 20, 2021
beautiful pictures of the north
I am a core northerner and a proud one. if you haven't been to the arewa, you won't be disappointed.since some people in the north call themselves middlebelt, I don't think there is any problem.let them stick to their identity. nairaland is a place known for blackmailing arewa as a backward region.but just like the popular saying, falsehood can't survive for long and will come crashing down when it come face to face with facts.pictures don't lie. our Yoruba brothers are proud of their region, heritage and tradition. our Igbo brothers display their achievement for all to see. well, these one is for arewa people. where are the hausa and fulanis, please don't let me down.come and defend our region.we have the numbers, we have the commerce, we have the industries, we are agriculture, how can we be poor when we have the richest black man in the world, how can we be unexposed when we rule the most populous black nation in the world, how can we be backward when we rule the giant of Africa,we have all round economy.the infrastructure is there,good roads,schools etc.of course every region have it's up and downs and security is also a challenge up north. but we Yan arewa are proud of our regions. no place in the world that is not facong security challenges.ganduje,El rufai,zulum,kwankwaso, etc are all trying hard to make north a better place.today is our turn. come and celebrate with us.

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:21am On Jan 20, 2021
Arewa namu

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Sai dai ku mutu

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Arewa sak

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:25am On Jan 20, 2021
Sai arewa

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Sai mu

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Gaskiya ba Wasa bane

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Sai dai ku mutu

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Aiki da kau

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Babu kaman mu

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by parkervero(m): 5:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Aaa007:
beautiful pictures of the north
I am a core northerner and a proud one. if you haven't been to the arewa, you won't be disappointed.since some people in the north call themselves middlebelt, I don't think there is any problem.let them stick to their identity. nairaland is a place known for blackmailing arewa as a backward region.but just like the popular saying, falsehood can't survive for long and will come crashing down when it come face to face with facts.pictures don't lie. our Yoruba brothers are proud of their region, heritage and tradition. our Igbo brothers display their achievement for all to see. well, these one is for arewa people. where are the hausa and fulanis, please don't let me down.come and defend our region.we have the numbers, we have the commerce, we have the industries, we are agriculture, 1 how can we be poor when we have the richest black man in the world 2, how can we be unexposed when we rule the most populous black nation in the world, 3 how can we be backward when we rule the giant of Africa, we have all round economy. the infrastructure is there,good roads,schools etc.of course every region have it's up and downs and security is also a challenge up north. but we Yan arewa are proud of our regions. no place in the world that is not facong security challenges.ganduje,El rufai,zulum,kwankwaso, etc are all trying hard to make north a better place.today is our turn. come and celebrate with us.

@bold1
Why are your rich and wealthy people not living in the so called arewa? Most of them live in the west?
@bold2 &3
This mentality is why we should go our separate ways. The "na we get Nigeria and rule " mentality.
Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:47am On Jan 20, 2021
Tumbun giwa

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Wa ya Isa?

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Aaa007: 5:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Ko pito mu gani

Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by centurionpapa(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2021
The beautiful thing about North is not only the streets nor the buildings
It's the people
such a beautiful people with good soul
I miss Sokoto a lot
Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by LMS1(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2021
never despise the days of little beginning, North will one day become great just like the desert turn to dubai.
Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by oludotun17666: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2021
The beautiful thing about North is not only the streets nor the buildingsIt's the peoplesuch a beautiful people with good soul I miss Sokoto a lot
Re: Arewa Is Beautiful by Prodigee: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2021
This your posts just full of boasting upanadan.
You claim your tribe is exposed because una dey rule the most populous black nation in the world. Bros it's nobody's birth right to lord over another.
You also claim to have an all round economy and infrastructure, but we all know the north is the major(if not the ONLY) benefactor of this error called 'Nigeria' since oga Lord Luggard decided to do the abominable.
You also com dey console yourself say insecurity dey every where. Oga you and I both know una culture and religion encourages all these barbarism. Your so called governors, leaders and elites all have an hand in the insurgencies plaguing the nation.
Arewa wan dey claim wetin no be, abeg make una park well.

(1) (Reply)

Living In Canada As A Canadian Immigrant From Nigeria / UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria / UAE Signs Visa - Free Agreement With Ghanaian Government (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.