Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Poser: You're Driving Along One Night - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Poser: You're Driving Along One Night (1545 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by niniowo(f): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2006
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night when you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus: The first is an old lady friend who looks as if she is about to die. Then, an old friend who once saved your life; and the perfect partner you have been dreaming about. Which one will you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there can only be one passenger in your car?
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by papermoon(f): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2006
wow..this is hard..but im naija now...there is no such thing as space for one person in cars o...
perfect partner should forget it....he can live to see another day with me....i will tell the friend who saved my life to LAP the old lady about to die.chikena... grin
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by dejiolowe: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2006
i will give my car to the dude who saved my life and tell him to dry the dying woman to safety. now, since the busstop is clear, i can start creaming the once in a lifetime partner till someone comes to rescue us.
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by fancidiva(f): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy.....good answer!!
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by truthhurts(f): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2006
Jezuz u damn right deji cheesy
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by vichel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2006
dejiolowe:

i will give my car to the dude who saved my life and tell him to dry the dying woman to safety. now, since the busstop is clear, i can start creaming the once in a lifetime partner till someone comes to rescue us.

@ Deji
Word! cheesy cheesy
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by bagoma(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2006
funny cheesy grin cheesy,
good response deji but you didnt consider the fact that the two of you might end up dying. cheesy
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by dejiolowe: 6:53am On Feb 09, 2006
bagoma:

funny cheesy grin cheesy,
good response deji but you didnt consider the fact that the two of you might end up dying. cheesy
what is going to kill us? you?
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by micklplus(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2006
yeah deji, you re right bro and nothings going to kill you o jare atleast the mere fact the two of you are together is enough to encourage and to jinger you to face any kind of death !
Its shows act of being very kind and very romantic all at the same time.
gbam
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by bagoma(f): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2006
dejilowe, you forgot its a stormy night.
you guys could die from cold and exposure! ok?
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by mochafella(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2006
bagoma:

dejilowe, you forgot its a stormy night.
you guys could die from cold and exposure! ok?

Not if the creaming goes right. With the body heat, excitement and adrenaline, you will not notice the adverse weather grin
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by dejiolowe: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2006
in fact, the heat from the boiling cream could melt the ice/snow with a mile radius
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by bagoma(f): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2006
ha ha ha ha ha , i'm laughing my head off.
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by jendordino(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2007
yah dejiolowe,you are dam rigth but i would rather describe you as woman-rapper.
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by Migines(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
@deji
u had d PERFECT answer! LMAO
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by mimiko(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ deji
u practically stole the thread nice one
Re: Poser: You're Driving Along One Night by clemcykul(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
my oh my!!! dont think anyone had a more perfect ans grin grin grin grin grin

deji return her thread bach to her cos u've stolen it grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

A Young Teenager / Three Engineers N Three Accountants / If AKPORS Doesn't Kill U,,,,,, U No Go DIE Again!!!! Lwkmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.