Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Timaya Denies Collaborating With K Solo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Denies Collaborating With K Solo (2137 Views)

Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio / Wizkid Says There Is Nothing Like Collaborating With Davido In The Future / WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Denies Collaborating With K Solo by chrisobas(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2011
Dance music rave and Dem Mama crooner, Timaya, has labelled the freshly released track, ‘I Don Know’ by producer cum performing artist, K Solo, as fraudulent. The Hip-Hop World Award winning singer, whose vocals were present on the track which premiered last weekend, denies ever being a part of the song on his Twitter page. ‘‘Pls my people, I didn’t record any song with ksolo, I have not seen him for the past nine months. My vocals on his song was copied from my song,’’ the self professed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa tweeted in the morning of Tuesday, March 292011. Timaya also stated that he cannot remember recording any song with K Solo and suggested that the vocals were lifted from an old song he recorded at KSolo’s studio a long time ago. ‘I Don Know’ is the first official single off KSolo’s upcoming album, ‘Mr Pedigree’. KSolo, real name Solomon Oyeniyi, exclusively produced Timaya’s sophomore album, ‘Gift and Grace’, in 2008.
check this links for more updates on latest Nigerian entertainment news and gossips
http://naija2geda..com

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES AT WAR!! / Pic: Fast-rising Star, Davido Buys First Car At 19 / Top Chinese Movie Star Charging $1 Million A Night As A Hooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.