Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

A PC Needed For My Personal Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A PC Needed For My Personal Development (683 Views)

Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse / What Is The Impact Of Mobile Apps On Users Personal Development? / I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A PC Needed For My Personal Development by yusman14(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Hi everyone...I am an undergraduate student of a federal university..but of recent,I developed huge interest in IT (web development)..I got a Dell PC but it has destroyed..I worked and save up to buy some courses on udemy for proper learning..and as someone that is used to a PC,coding on a mobile phone hasn't been easy like that...
My parents are not financially ok .I need people that can help me..
I know HTML5 and CSS3 and currently learning python...I want to learn more before school starts back..

Pls I need donation for a PC to make my learning and development feasible..
I will provide any more info needed .even if it is to meet physically or give me your old PC...
Re: A PC Needed For My Personal Development by Karleb(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Oh boy!
Re: A PC Needed For My Personal Development by yusman14(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Karleb:
Oh boy!
Boss that is what it is ooooo..being a programmer is not easy..
Re: A PC Needed For My Personal Development by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Try hack sultan on twitter. Men programmers go through a lot in Africa, even getting a laptop is such a big deal cause of the high cost of laptops. Useless continent.

1 Like

Re: A PC Needed For My Personal Development by Timbers(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
yusman14:
Hi everyone...I am an undergraduate student of a federal university..but of recent,I developed huge interest in IT (web development)..I got a Dell PC but it has destroyed..I worked and save up to buy some courses on udemy for proper learning..and as someone that is used to a PC,coding on a mobile phone hasn't been easy like that...
My parents are not financially ok and I can't ask them due to situation of things
please I need people that can help to achieve my goals and objectives....
I know HTML5 and CSS3 and currently learning python...I want to learn more before school starts back..

Pls I need donation for a PC to make my learning and development feasible..I have PDFs and materials on my phone already..
I will provide any more info needed .even if it is to meet physically or give me your old PC...

Cc: mukina2 fynestboi karleb dhml6
Pls I need this on front page
Can you send me the PDFs
Re: A PC Needed For My Personal Development by Sgbate(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Timbers:

Can you send me the PDFs
Me too pls!
Re: A PC Needed For My Personal Development by yusman14(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Timbers:
Can you send me the PDFs
Yh
Re: A PC Needed For My Personal Development by yusman14(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Try hack sultan on twitter. Men programmers go through a lot in Africa, even getting a laptop is such a big deal cause of the high cost of laptops. Useless continent.
I really need a system...most people will think this post is for scam purpose...my spoilt laptop has destroyed things...I just need to get another one
Re: A PC Needed For My Personal Development by yusman14(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Your supports would be highly appreciated.. Click the link for more info

(1) (Reply)

Convert Ost To Pst With Mailssoftware Ost To Pst Converter / Get In Here to Learn Programming Courses for Free / Why Will NL Take The Food Cooked By Chefs To Front Page, But Never Tech Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.