Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Senator Material Choice - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Senator Material Choice (534 Views)

How Do I Identify Good Senator Material? / Senator Material Available At A Cheap Price / Come In For Your Guinea Brocade, Swiss Voile, Senator Material, Anything Fabrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Material Choice by ListoFabrics: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2021
Have you taken a picture wearing bespoke senator material before?
I trust you adored that picture more than you expected.
That's the feeling you get when you are wearing senator material.
Both male and female look gorgeous in senator material outfit. It can be used for native wears, suit wears, etc.
Senator materials are available at different colors, grades, styles, quality, etc. With a trusted dealer on these senator materials, you will get exactly what you want.
It include stock, Cashmire 5 star and 7 star, ordinary Cashmire, bale, tesil, etc.
Wholesale purchase is per yard otherwise stated. More details can be gotten when you visit the shop or chat on WhatsApp.
Before I forget,
You can join the business as a retail today and start becoming financially stable as you have always wanted to.
You need less than 50k to start and will make over 25% gain after sales because people must wear clothes and look beautiful always.
Join the train now the train is still at its Station

Re: Senator Material Choice by ListoFabrics: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Looking good is a serious business. take it seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Wedding Dress / Full Body Fibre Mannequin For Sale Pictures Included / Customise / Brand Your Ankara Fabrics In Your Desired Colour, Design With Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.