Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? (662 Views)

Does having an MSc. boost the possibility of one in securing a US|Canadian visa? / Which University In London Can I Apply For A Top-up With My HND? / I Need Immigration Agent To Scandinavian Countries Or Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? by Ganesass: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

My friend is just finishing her HND program at IMT, Enugu and would like to proceed with her MSc outside Nigeria. This is very important to both of us. Please I would like to know which countries or universities she can get admission with HND.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? by Liodins: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
U can get admission with your HND ro start a fresh BSc in Germany ��, but as for MSc u should look out for UK �� but most of them will require u to do a top-up program before u start the proper MSc program. This is the little i know about
Re: Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? by Raph82(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
He should try US, they will take him in for msc straight, he just needs to send his transcript to WES for evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? by babakb: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2021
The disadvantages of HND is just too much, especially in terms of furthering your education abroad....
Must countries don't accept HND for Masters regardless of how good you are, you have to go for a top up degree then proceed to Masters.

Any HND graduate who wishes to further in Europe, Asia or America should be ready to cough out 20 million naira considering the prevailing exchange rate..
Re: Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Ganesass:
Hello everyone,

My friend is just finishing her HND program at IMT, Enugu and would like to proceed with her MSc outside Nigeria. This is very important to both of us. Please I would like to know which countries or universities she can get admission with HND.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

UK USA
The process is straightforward in UK (if you wanna know more ask your question on UK thread)
USA you'll need Wes evaluation and write standardize test if you want to receive financial aid

1 Like

Re: Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? by Ganesass: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
horlahsunbo225:

UK USA
The process is straightforward in UK (if you wanna know more ask your question on UK thread)
USA you'll need Wes evaluation and write standardize test if you want to receive financial aid

Thanks a lot. I will ask in the UK thread.
Re: Are There Countries Or Universities I Can Do An Msc With My HND? by Ganesass: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thanks a lot.

Liodins:
U can get admission with your HND ro start a fresh BSc in Germany ��, but as for MSc u should look out for UK �� but most of them will require u to do a top-up program before u start the proper MSc program. This is the little i know about

(1) (Reply)

Can A Third Class Graduate From A Federal University Study In USA / Lack Of Proper Transportation System In Abuja. / Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.