Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware (14500 Views)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Guys Beware Of This Scam Loan App / Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by owosconet(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
SportyBet is Fraud guys beware
My sporty bet account was hacked and all the money in my bank account was withdrawn since the platform encouraged the saving of our banks details online (on the sporty site).

The platform permitted the hacker to log me out of my account, change my password, and have control access of my account to the extent of making a deposit via my account and made withdrawals with different bank details not registered with the account and all my effort to change my password was all abortive when I noticed I could not log into my account.

To my amazement sporty bet allowed withdrawal from my account to another person's account and all my money was wiped off from my account.

Guys please stay clear from this platform. see the screenshot below.

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by MikeMicheal(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
owosconet:
My sporty bet account was hacked and all the money in my bank account was withdrawn since the platform encouraged the saving of our banks details online (on the sporty site).

The platform permitted the hacker to log me out of my account, change my password, and have control access of my account to the extent of making a deposit via my account and made withdrawals with different bank details not registered with the account and all my effort to change my password was all abortive when I noticed I could not log into my account.

To my amazement sporty bet allowed withdrawal from my account to another person's account and all my money was wiped off from my account.

Why did you share your password with someone else?
Always keep your password safe!
Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by Kylekent59: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
owosconet:

You log into a fake site. It's a cloned site you input your details.

4 Likes

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by owosconet(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kylekent59:

You log into a fake site. It's a cloned site you input your details.

Have been using the account for over 4years it not a cloned site.

The Fraud is in house thing.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by owosconet(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Why did you share your password with someone else?
Always keep your password safe!

I didn't give share my password with anyone.
Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by MikeMicheal(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2021
owosconet:

I didn't give share my password with anyone.
Then it is probably from one of their workers(an inside act).
Also, a company that earns from people misfortune(loses) is capable of doing anything.

Beware of gambling sites generally!
They all cant be trusted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by abdulodu18: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2021
There is no way a thief will enter your house without you compromising your security. Your account can only gets compromised if you share your account login details.

Keep your gate locked man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by solovely(f): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2021
This is strange because I have been using the site for some years now and have never had any reason to fear for compromise. As long as you do not share your login details with a 3rd party or click on any link, your account will surely be safe and secured.
Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by manstevolee: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=owosconet post=98260836]

I have been using sportybet for some years now, nobody login to my account to thief money. I dey enjoy their fast payout. I think you must have given out your password or login details to fraudster or maybe you fell for some phishing scam, no how person go login to your account without password. People wey dey loose their Instagram accounts to fraudsters, you wan say they hack Instagram too. Bruv sportybet dey try abeg, this most likely is your fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by Eim9(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Sorry, about that incident. You will be fine. But SportyBet is not to blame. You fell for a scam that has been going on lately and trending for over a while.
Everyone should watch this as I exposed the way they can get your password and withdraw all your money. [url:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx-3vu-0TT0][/url]
owosconet:

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by Kylekent59: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2021
owosconet:
My sporty bet account was hacked and all the money in my bank account was withdrawn since the platform encouraged the saving of our bank's details online (on the sporty site).

The platform permitted the hacker to log me out of my account, change my password, and have control access of my account to the extent of depositing my account and made withdrawals with different bank details not registered with the account and all my effort to change my password was all abortive when I noticed I could not log into my account.

Guys, please stay clear from this platform. see the screenshot below.

I think I now know what happened.

You have used your ATM to fund for someone before Your card details were saved in his account while funding for him.

All he needs to do is to just type the amount and he would be credited while your bank debits you.

Go to your bank and request a new ATM because your current ATM card number is saved in his account.

Even if you have 2k in your bank account now, he can still withdraw it with ease.

Never use your ATM to fund someone else account.

Next time you have to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by Elmaaq: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2021
owosconet:

Walk into area Command and ask for special investigations unit or bereau and lodge your complaint
But first write them and call them out on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by Thaproff2001: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2021
owosconet:

Chairman, you certainly have shared your login credentials with someone or clicked on a phishing link.

I don dey use Sportybet for more than 5years and dem no hack my account.

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by owosconet(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Then it is probably from one of their workers(an inside act).
Also, a company that earns from people misfortune(loses) is capable of doing anything.

Beware of gambling sites generally!
They all cant be trusted!

Honestly the responses, I got from sportybet was not fair..... The issue that happened to my account is pure in-house fraud.
The account number that was used to withdrawal money from my sportybet account Access bank account cloned my name
and I didn't have Access Bank Account.

My advice to all current Sportybet users is not to save their ATM Card information into their system.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by owosconet(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kylekent59:

I think I now know what happened.

You have used your ATM to fund for someone before Your card details was saved in his account while funding for him.

All he need to do is to just type amount and he would be credited while your bank debits you.

Go to your bank and request for a new ATM because your current ATM card number is saved in his account.

Even if you have 2k in your bank account now, he can still withdraw it with ease.

Never you use your ATM to fund for someone else account.

Next time you have to be wise.

Thanks have blocked the ATM.
I didn't use my ATM to fund anybody's account.
Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by MikeMicheal(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
owosconet:

Honestly the responses, I got from sportybet was not fair..... The issue that happened to my account is pure in-house fraud.
The account number that was used to withdrawal money from my sportybet account Access bank account cloned my name
and I didn't have Access Bank Account.

My advice to all current Sportybet users is not to save their ATM Card information into their system.
It is well.
Meanwhile, you said that you lost access to your sportybet account, because the hacker changed the password.

So, after the fraudulent withdrawals, how were you able to take screenshots of transactions that happened on the bet account?

Asking because I dont think you could have taken those sportybet transaction screenshots without logging in.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by Hiploko(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ogbeni,

I will say that one of the most sponsored ads on Facebook is the sporty bet scam. They will tell you there is a N30,000.00 Bonus. They they will drop a fake website or google form and ask for details.

People stupidly drop their registered number and passwords.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by Kylekent59: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
owosconet:

You are not the only victim.

Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by owosconet(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
MikeMicheal:

It is well.
Meanwhile, you said that you lost access to your sportybet account, because the hacker changed the password.

So, after the fraudulent withdrawals, how were you able to take screenshots of transactions that happened on the bet account?

Asking because I dont think you could have taken those sportybet transaction screenshots without logging in.

It was after the issue, I called sportybet customer service line, they help me to do clear locked on my account, I was able to reset my password that I couldn't do before. Then I saw how transactions were done on my account, I even got the account number they withdraw the fund to in Access Bank.
Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by owosconet(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Hiploko:
Ogbeni,

I will say that one of the most sponsored ads on Facebook is the sporty bet scam. They will tell you there is a N30,000.00 Bonus. They they will drop a fake website or google form and ask for details.

People stupidly drop their registered number and passwords.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!

I didn't do that, because am also in the industry, I understand bonus of betting industry very well so, I don't like a bonus at all.
Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by Jayfab009: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=owosconet post=98260836]SportyBet is Fraud guys beware

Inside job.. shocked
Re: Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware by samuel122: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good afternoon, please ooo my sportybet account was hacked and money was moved from another person's Gtbank app that I don't even know into the account, when I was arrested by the Navy man,I was surprised because I forgot about the account since I lost access to it, it was when the Navy man got to the bank and he said my number popped up, that the money was moved from my sportybet to a paycomm account. He ended up collecting 150k from me and still treatning that I must pay remaining 155k I told him I know nothing about the fraud, when I called sportybet customer care they gave me the Opay account of the fraudster and the matter is now in Panti for investigation. But I am still surprised how the scammer could not withdraw from my account and made d withdrawal from the Navy man account. I am highly confused and now I am reading here on the platform that they open an Opay account with the person name and d fraudulent Opay account number. What should I do, I have picked up a human right lawyer to fight this for me. Please I need advice.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Poisons Water Sources In Borno Villages / God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped / Newborn Baby Found Dead After Being Abandoned Inside Leather Bag In Jos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.