Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Become A Sales Pro And 10x Your Income Selling Online!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Become A Sales Pro And 10x Your Income Selling Online!!! (143 Views)

How To Make Money (passive Income) Selling Data For Browsing With 5k Capital / Want To Increase Your Whatsapp Views 10X? Learn Whatsapp Automation Hack / How Not To Get Defrauded Buying And Selling Online This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Sales Pro And 10x Your Income Selling Online!!! by SplendorEse: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wondering why your Marketing isn't working?

It is usually because of 3 things
1. Nobody wants the product you are selling.

Make sure the product you are selling is solving a big problem.
Don't just sell what you feel like,sell something people want, sell a solution..... People will pay anything for solutions.

2. The audience you are targeting sucks!!

What you need most to succeed in your Marketing is access to a hungry crowd.
A hungry crowd means an audience of people that really want your product and are ready to spend to get it.

90% of your customers are strangers!! Not your family or friends.... If you contact list is mostly your friends and family,then you need to work on gaining more audience....

3. Your sales message/advert sucks!

The difference between a 20naira note and a 1000naira note is the message on the paper ( advert copy).
Change the message on the paper and you will dramatically change the response you get.

I hope this helps.....
Follow me for more sales and marketing tips.
Re: How To Become A Sales Pro And 10x Your Income Selling Online!!! by SplendorEse: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
What if you could spy and ethically steal astonishing step-by-step insider secrets to Massively increase your sales online....

.....Generate massive organic traffic
...... write high converting sales/advert copies to boost your sales.

Learn these and lots more in this 2-days Free SALES and MARKETING class.

Send a message to the number on my signature, to gain instant access now!
Re: How To Become A Sales Pro And 10x Your Income Selling Online!!! by SplendorEse: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Join this life changing class through the number on my signature....

You don't want to miss this....

Send a message now,to gain instant access

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing / Please Watch And Share / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.