Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,410 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership (6347 Views)

Clean Title Vehicles Available For Sale / Platform Where Buyers And Sellers Meet For CLEAN TITLE Vehicles In Nigeria / Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by drmuchin: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
DelTel:
Clean

oga no vex, this vehicle where is the gear lever(selector) located
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
drmuchin:

oga no vex, this vehicle where is the gear lever(selector) located

That's the gear, steering gear.

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by drmuchin: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
DelTel:

thanks a bunch this car is not for ordinary men
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by Zhirinovsky: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Why will anyone patronize you when the price of direct tokumbo of these cars in cotonou and even lagos are lower than the prices you are quoting.

Why take the risk with you, wait for shipment to arrive and everything and then pay extra??

What kind of business are you people doing sef. Wasting ones time looking at pictures.

Clean tokumbo camry 2013/2014 is between 3.8m - 4.5m at most in Lagos. You are quoting 4.7m mtcheww!!
DelTel:
Toyota Camry 2012.
Clean title.
i4 engine.

Asking price N4.7m
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
GLE 350
2016 model full.

N18M.

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
More

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
Why will anyone patronize you when the price of direct tokumbo of these cars in cotonou and even lagos are lower than the prices you are quoting.

Why take the risk with you, wait for shipment to arrive and everything and then pay extra??

What kind of business are you people doing sef. Wasting ones time looking at pictures.

Clean tokumbo camry 2013/2014 is between 3.8m - 4.5m at most in Lagos. You are quoting 4.7m mtcheww!!

I have threads for salvage vehicles (feel free to check them pls).

That aside, people have different preferences; some people want and can afford Clean Title Vehicles not just 'clean' vehicle. Likewise some people want and can afford brand new vehicles.

The target discerning buyers are already contacting and buying, I have sold 2 of these vehicles in 48 hours. Do note the prices are as stated "asking".

Below is our other thread for your kind perusal https://www.nairaland.com/6370744/vehicle-pre-order-ease-container-loading

Thank you for wasting time looking at pictures viewing our thread and feeding your eyes.

14 Likes

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by Protein0: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Zhirinovsky:

Good clean title cars aren't cheap anywhere.
If you run paid VIN check on most of these supposed "direct tokunbo" you are making ref to, you'll be scared.
Few months ago, I was hunting one lexus, I saw one from an active seller here on NL. The car history was sth else. They literarily built another chassis for the car, it was accidented, major one. Odometer rolled back. Seller didn't disclose all these, I found out myself. Worse part, once a car enters cotonou or Nigeria, VIN check isn't really useful again because I have seen, on findings, an accidented car that arrived Cotonou as far back as 2013 or so listed as toks in Nigeria in 2019. Only God can tell what happened to it btw 2013 and 2019 wink
This is how an average "toks" is and the reason for this is exactly what you're trying to insinuate. Then most dealership will get what tallies with the price expectations of an average Nigerian, regardless of the state of the car and make it appealing.

The major essence of buying clean title cars in this manner is to be very certain of the history not to save dealership profits. The person who bought the camry on front page is my person, he had sent "emissaries"
to Cotonou, he was simply not comfortable with all what they sent. They have checked Berger, it was the scouts themselves who advised against what they saw.

On a final note, there is nth like a new ride. Our govt is not doing well to encourage the auto industry. Other things being equal, new cars should be more affordable but unfortunately the govt and corporate organisations buy majority of the new cars on our roads. Most of the few bought by individuals were still bought with govt money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
DelTel:

I have threads for salvage vehicles (feel free to check them pls).

That aside, people have different preferences; some people want and can afford Clean Title Vehicles not just 'clean' vehicle. Likewise some people want and can afford brand new vehicles.

The target discerning buyers are already contacting and buying, I have sold 2 of these vehicles in 48 hours. Do note the prices are as stated "asking".

Below is our other thread for your kind perusal https://www.nairaland.com/6370744/vehicle-pre-order-ease-container-loading

Thank you for wasting time looking at pictures viewing our thread and feeding your eyes.

And I thought I was savage lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by legalwealth(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
DelTel:
We shall be presenting to you an array of Clean Title non-accident vehicles from dealership and direct owners in USA.

An agreed deposit payment for any vehicle guarantees you get the vehicle at your doorstep within stipulated timeframe.

You can contact us for your Clean Title non-accident vehicles at affordable prices.

WhatsApp/Call 08188631785

cool

cool

cool
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
2019 GLS 450.
Technically Brand New (mileage less than 3k).

N52million only.

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
No Ghost Vehicle.
Original Tear-rubber.

TeamBenz @heavenlybang, Gazzuzz west10 etc
I think you might be having a new member soon, pray my piggy-bank complete grin.

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by Protein0: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
DelTel:
No Ghost Vehicle.
Original Tear-rubber.

I think you might be having a new member soon, pray my piggy-bank complete grin.
Post more of what majority want to buy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by seunoj: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Protein0:

What if he is not interested in majority grin
Deltel
Over to you
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2021
seunoj:

What if he is not interested in majority grin
Deltel
Over to you

Protein0:

We shall do the needful as we are interested in everyone, not only majority grin.

The truth is that vehicles, of cos naija beloved Toyota and Lexus, lower than 2009 are often highly priced, good ones I mean, that most people find them ridiculous, but it is the market.

An example is Corolla, I long stopped buying Corolla to sell, except on pre-order. Woe betides any dealer that buys a Corolla and anything unbudgeted happens - storage, undeclared title pending, non-runner, forklift, demurrage, stolen key; it is automatic loss! Great Calculusx can bear witness. It's sister Matrix, and cousin Vibe, shall soon join.

2 Likes

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:01am On Jan 23, 2021
DelTel:
No Ghost Vehicle.
Original Tear-rubber.

You wan come oppress us. cry
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by sauceEEP(m): 5:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Better soup na dollar kill am... 52m shocked shocked am guessing it's bulletproof.... undecided
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by replete(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
SensualMan1:
Is that all?
Yeye boy!
How far when you go start to sell motor? I wan buy from you

1 Like

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by SensualMan1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
replete:

How far when you go start to sell motor? I wan buy from you
Ok boy!

......until then!

Take am

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2021

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Due to popular demand.

Toyota Corolla 2003 S.
Original mileage 121k.

Asking price: N2m.

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Clean

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fantastic Offer

Toyota Camry 2009.

Follow link below to view the vehicle:
https://www.copart.com/lot/60371210

Asking price: N2.650m.

WhatsApp/call 08188631785.
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2021
2016 MB C300
76k mileage.
Panoramic roof.
Push-to-start ignition.
Full options

N11.5m asking price.

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Clean Title.

1 Like

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Lexus RX 330
Clean Title.
2004 model.
Rich clean leather.
Original mileage.

Pre-order Asking price: N4m.

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by DelTel(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
2 units available.

Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2021
DelTel:
Lexus RX 330
Clean Title.
2004 model.
Rich clean leather.
Original mileage.

Pre-order price: N4m.

Lovely cheesy
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by princetom1(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2021
We still available, attending to your requests...

WhatsApp op or me 07086065571 for quick response...

We don't ignore requests here grin
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
DelTel:
Toyota Camry 2003.
Clean title.
i4 engine.

Asking price N1.9m.
niice.
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2021
DelTel:

this cars suits you just fine. Lol
Re: Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership by princetom1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Still attending to your requests...

cc: emaminaj, Xiaomi money...

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh / Pre-ordered 2004 Toyota Corolla By (Nairaland Name: Ebezojo From G-Importers) / ✔️Locally Used 2014 Mercedes-benz A180 For Sale In Lagos Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.