Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Hire New Hiace Bus ( Lagos & Rivers State) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hire New Hiace Bus ( Lagos & Rivers State) (212 Views)

SHELL Petroleum Opens Portal for Recruitment 2020 (Lagos & Rivers) / Julius Berger Recruitment | Lagos, Rivers & Abuja - May, 2018 / British Council Nigeria Recruitment For IELTS Examiners - Lagos,rivers, Oyo, Kwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire New Hiace Bus ( Lagos & Rivers State) by Esmoj: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Do you need bus hire service for your organization?
Are your employees burned out every morning due to commuting stress?
Are your staff coming late because of the terrible traffic?
Are you concerned about the safety of your employees?
We’re the best choice to address your growing concerns. We provide premium bus with a driver attached . You can’t go wrong with us.
15,000 daily

Call Esther on +234 905 838 5237

1 Like

Re: Hire New Hiace Bus ( Lagos & Rivers State) by Akalia(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2021
Hello house without much ado I will cut to the chase.
I own a 2000 Mercedes eclass 230 and it has being around since 2012. Lately I am thinking along the line of delving into the transportation business but I do not have ample purchase power to procure the kind of bus that I need (shuttle bus) so I am looking for a buyer at a reasonable amount, say 1m(negotiable) to buy my Mercedes.

I am hoping that the proceed will augment what I have in order to procure the shuttle bus.
However, I am also open to a swap deal, anyone who has got a shuttle bus (preferably Suzuki) and wants to make a swap deal with me can also come forward and we can negotiate.

You can reach me via whatsapp on 08034775268. I am all about business this year as usual. Below are the pictures of the whip.

(1) (Reply)

Chartered ACCOUNTANT FMCG. Lagos / Wanted: Creative Writers! / Agric/home Econs Teacher Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.