Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine (33441 Views)

Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Nigerian National Detained For Possession Of Cocaine In Trinidad & Tobago / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Yoruba1stson: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=philips007 post=98289435][/quote]bastard and son of a bitch nyamiris are a disgrace to nigeria
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Haywhysat:
Lol, this nairaland has turned everyone to checking names. Na wa ooo

I swear down bro grin grin.. I don't even bother to read the story anymore, I just go straight to name checking immediately I see this kinda stories grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by stealmatic(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Salewa97:

Source: https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/nigerian-jailed-for-trying-to-export-cocaine-6.2.1278567.74153ccb97
lolz see the head like spatula abi na igbako,from the disgracful tribe of biafuro

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by MightySparrow: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Godons1:

You know them well. grin
In that Region, those that are not Criminals are less that 5% of their total Porpulation
. grin grin grin grin
By their fruits you shall know them, when Zulum was saying Christians are among Boko Haram, CAN cried foul, Biafrans could almost swear: see their son o, a supplier of arms they use to kill his brothers. Anyways, na business now. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Misterdhee1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nchenches:
Yoruba has the largest number of drug dealers in Nigeria. Conduit NDLEA for clarity.

If this man were to be a Yoruba, this story can’t find itself on Nigeria’s meesmedia.
Like this abi? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by privaldo: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
you see that is what your cursed region is known for, using their mother, sister, brother and their children for money rituals. Any nyamiris drug pushers should be shoot on sight and that will serve as a lesson to others.
spit on nyamiris, they are a disgrace to nigeria
fvck nyamiris

Afonja, why are you crying more than the bereaved? Even a traditional ruler from the "sophisticated west" has been disgraced for using a child for ritual.

Correct your rulers and the people of the "sophisticated west" before correcting another man. The drug pusher will die alone at least, it is understandable that he didn't kill anyone.

But the "sophisticated west" stoop so low to the point of digging graves in search of skulls and body parts, animals.

You even kill little children. Thank god they used your foolish Oba Samuel Adeniran Asusmasa Atewogboye II, to set an example for your foolish region.
https://dailytimes.ng/how-oba-adeniran-was-arrested-sentenced-for-ritual-killing/

Only the Yorubas brought cultism, they still brought ritual killing and armed militias (OPC), so much for sophistication. See them forerunners of Miyetti Allah and Boko Haram.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Digicoz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hi guys!! Do you need a Marketplace website for easy monitization and customize to your own standard... Am talking of owning your own marketplace like JiJi, OLX e t.cThese sites makes lots of revenue on a daily basis

You can start your own now free with no technical skills required� ...

No paying bogus fees to developers to do a set up for you..

No buying of hosting plans

Customize domain guarantee

Start for free now with over 30 templates to work with...

*Just go to* the web link on the flyer

Register and we will set it up for you to own a Marketplace website �

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Yoruba1stson: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Godons1:

You know them well. grin
In that Region, those that are not Criminals are less that 5% of their total Porpulation
. grin grin grin grin
aah aah, you see they are a disgrace to this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by winner37(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
First time , first catch up..
He think say na Nigeria that the security is very loose .[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Misterdhee1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Emperor5:
Fulani and afonja can only make noise in social media but in real life they wish to be igbo
What's the good thing about being igbo? Name one good thing about being igbo that surpasses being yoruba. I can list 20 on the other hand.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Golan007: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
See head like star screwdriver.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by LiesSlayer007: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
go beg fulani herdsmen that are raping your mothers and sisters and killing your fucking fathers in your cursed region.
nyamiris are disgrace to nigeria
just as skull miners are a disgrace to their fore fathers for been the home and citadel of skull mining and egbero despite Awolowo free education...omo ale. oponu
already fulanis in the east have relocated to your bushes in ondo,osun,oyo and kwara because ESN have made that zone uncomfortable for them. lest i forget i just came back from osun on sunday,erosion go soon wipe sekona and odeomu off,just know it. so that ko ma gbiyanju lati ma de abule yin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Haywhysat:
Lol, this nairaland has turned everyone to checking names. Na wa ooo
yh....it's just that we have peculiar crimes in Nigerian regions.

North= Terror news up and down
South= Cultism
East= you know already
West= Rituals and human part businesses

it's bitter and sad but it's just the ugly Truth we need to accept!!
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Golan007: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
kelvindj98:
You sure his name is not EDward?

Edwin.

grin
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Dreyton36: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
edo3:
See head like sauce pan.. Today na my birthday oo..

Happy birthday, more stacks of endless funds
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Dreyton36: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
See head like who wahala naked follow

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by edo3(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Dreyton36:

Happy birthday, more stacks of endless funds
tnx bro

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by comos: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
PHijo:
Can the landlocked 5 eastern states be given Biafra for a start?

Let there be a clause for any group who chooses to join to be allowed to leave Nigeria after 5 years of Biafra's existence.

they should go and form their Biafra in Congo where their ancestors migrated from.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Yoruba1stson: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
privaldo:

Afonja, why are you crying more than the bereaved? Even a traditional ruler from the "sophisticated west" has been disgraced for using a child for ritual.

Correct your rulers and the people of the "sophisticated west" before correcting another man. The drug pusher will die alone at least, it is understandable that he didn't kill anyone.

But the "sophisticated west" stoop so low to the point of digging graves in search of skulls and body parts, animals.

You even kill little children. Thank god they used your foolish Oba Samuel Adeniran Asusmasa Atewogboye II, to set an example for your foolish region.
https://dailytimes.ng/how-oba-adeniran-was-arrested-sentenced-for-ritual-killing/

Only the Yorubas brought cultism, they still brought ritual killing and armed militias (OPC), so much for sophistication. See them forerunners of Miyetti Allah and Boko Haram.
your cursed region is a disgrace to this country, those that are criminals in your godforsaken region are more than 95% and i wish government give you your biafravd country and i am very sure you will turn it to drug pushers and money ritualists headquarters within 5 years.
nyamiris are a disgrace to this country
spit on their flathe@d like that of biafravd flag

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by snoopz: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
make I no lie na the name and face I con look
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Yoruba1stson: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
just as skull miners are a disgrace to their fore fathers for been the home and citadel of skull mining and egbero despite Awolowo free education...omo ale. oponu
already fulanis in the east have relocated to your bushes in ondo,osun,oyo and kwara because ESN have made that zone uncomfortable for them. lest i forget i just came back from osun on sunday,erosion go soon wipe sekona and odeomu off,just know it. so that ko ma gbiyanju lati ma de abule yin grin grin
aah aah e pain this nyamiri well well ooh, i get bucket for my side if u need am cuz how you are wetting the floor with your tears, i no like it and don't forget to do needful if get sniper for your side.
nyamiris are a disgrace to nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Tayor23(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
edo3:
happy birthday oo fry pan head oh sorry sauce pan..God will enlarge u ooo...pele oooo
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by PussyKing(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
I don't understand the name

Pls NCAN throw more light lipsrsealed
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
NOT DISAPPOINTED,HE'S A FLATTINO grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Emperor5(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Misterdhee1:

What's the good thing about being igbo? Name one good thing about being igbo that surpasses being yoruba. I can list 20 on the other hand.
Maybe you are one of the afonja that is blindfolded by tribalism.
I don't have to mention anything good about igbo, because good market sell it self...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by uckennety(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Zooposki:
Spoiling our sweet Nigerian name.

what makes Nigerian name sweet?
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by MENELIIK: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
privaldo:

"Ndi Ofe-mmanu". Onye Iberibe you spoken to your ritualist brothers before castigating another, or is it until your family member ends up in the hands of your "sophisticated ritualist" brothers.

Osu, you guys are still the leaders when it comes to rituals, okija shrine is there for you to reference. Anything bad, it must be Nyamirin dodo ndoya

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by descarado: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Everywhere u see them,drugs drugs drugs.
Sighs

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Jibsy203(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hausa and Yoloba pigs are de most useless ppl in de world
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Misterdhee1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Emperor5:

Maybe you are one of the afonja that is blindfolded by tribalism.
I don't have to mention anything good about igbo, because good market sell it self...
Yea, like it's evident on this particular thread grin
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by privaldo: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, you guys are still the leaders when it comes to rituals, okija shrine is there for you to reference. Anything bad, it must be Nyamirin dodo ndoya

Afonja, you are the forerunners ask Oba Adeniran, if you think I am lying cheesy.
Re: A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine by Burgerlomo: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
edo3:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos / Man Spends 33 Days In Jail Just For Calling Someone On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.