Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) (48765 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Notorious Kidnap Kingpin And Gang Members Arrested In Cross River (Photos) / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by arsenal444(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2021
That girl is more than 23 years OP
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Pls tell me more about the Bangladesh pre-order group.

Zibahstores:
Nawa oh. This country sha
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2021
Truly she is 23 with all her religious regalia..Fear North
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Minjim: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Truly successful governments keep failing and stealing.

But this is not the way to get yours.

Target corrupt politicians
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by benedictac(f): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2021
I am a baker and very proud to be. Why is it that these criminals look haggard and sorry when caught. Shouldn't they be proud of their occupations?
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by DSC7: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Chaiiii.......

See settings abeggggggg......

See decoration and iron plastic chairs like say na naming ceremony......

Wanlai e no go better for all dis enemies of Nigeria...
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by izubext007: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2021
can u imagine, a 23 year old girl not woman as stated , leading a kidnap syndicate.

guys be care full with this hijab bitchses .
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Northern Nigerians again. Both men and women boys n young girls are all terrorists always
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Hypocrites

They cover every part of their body, put na Dem knack pass

They destroy alcoholic drinks
But they drink more than people that actually drink, they even get high with things u can't even imagine

They're called peaceful in their religion but the reverse is completely the case

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by musajo1(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2021
I always laugh when women are called weaker vessels.Let these dmgs be tried and sentenced to the punishment that befits them to serve as deterent to others
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by musajo1(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2021
I always laugh when women are called weaker vessels.Let these dogs be tried and sentenced to the punishment that befits them to serve as deterent to others
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2021
After the arrest, what next?

These people should be killed. I no wan hear say dem dey parade dem in a court.

Dem should be killed (sentence to death) immediately.

Criminals! angry
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Haforlaby777: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Naija police will arrest a criminal and decorate am with plenty amunitions. dem comandos era. wahala kantiri
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2021
Northerners are into every bad thing cant they leave some bad things for other Nigerians?
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by femi4: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Most wanted
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Akasammyoka: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2021
How are unleaching terror this days, it is time men brace up. Women are not as weak as we term them to be infact the deadliest set of group are those led by women. They hardly forgive be it police, army, bandits, arm robbers etc
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by matm: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2021
Feminists will avoid this thread for they say women are of weaker gender and that no one should touch a woman no matter what she does.
While men are of stronger gender who can be beaten to a pulp and even burnt when caught in a crime.
Paradoxically,same feminists have been fighting for gender equality and they have already gotten what they want.In all work places,women earn the same salary as men on same level.Go to the judiciary,they occupy highest sensitive positions from where they command,suppress men under them.Not satisfied yet,they still cry for more gender equality canvassing that special political positions should be allocated to them in government houses of Parliaments and specifically the presidency may be without election.
Thank God we now have full gender equality.
So what a man can do,a woman does it better.
I am now in full support of gender equality in everything.These include:Heavy beating when caught in heinous crime,equal share of family's financial roles,Building ur own house and not hoping to inherit husband's properties when he dies,etc.What ever is done to a man,should be done to a woman.No more considerations.
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Starzo: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2021
iampeterben:
Her mate is leading the United States of America, to achieve greater and better things she is here leading people to cause mayhem and havoc in the society. I pray she gets what she deserves.
which of her Mates is leading USA
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2021
She is above that 23 years as posted in the article.

I think she should be between 30 - 38 years age bracket but not 23 years.

Killer machines !
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Starzo: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Godbless3:

What he really mean is their leader may just be one polithieftians and the lady just act as the face of the gang.
you people will always find an excuse when a woman is accused of something. But are quick to condemn the accused if the gender is male.

disgusting
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2021
To catch an unknown specie of animal is not new. Scientists have done that for the last thousand and a half years.

It is more important to name, describe then and then study their chatacteristics so their nature can be understood and our relationship with them determined.

If scientists killed of every creatire they encountered in the wild before this process today we will not know that a bee can produce honey but sting you to death. We will not know that we can produce anti venom from venom snakes and wr will not know bat delicacies can kill us long after they themselves are dead.

Folks, knowledge is everything. Say no to lynchings, assasinations and all extra-judicial killings of crime suspects and criminals. Let us make a demand on the authorities of the law to begin a knowledge based approach to crime prevention.

Violence will never deter crime, it only deters investigation, analysis and strategy, it only deters knowledge.
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Smaddy haffi smack her up from behind Fi remove dat veil weh she deh inna
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
After the arrest, what next?

These people should be killed. I no wan hear say dem dey parade dem in a court.

Dem should be killed (sentence to death) immediately.

Criminals! angry

And then your type will come out tomorrow to wail about the failure of govermwnt to dwtermine 'the sponsors' of insurgency, kidnappings, etc. Then wail about where all their arms and stores come from and on and on and on.

Questions and more questions because the usual mindset after the fact is that they are charged to court and sentenced, that's all....no questions asked. No one wants to know anything about anything.

That is the tragedy of law enforcement in Nigeria. Incompetence because of ignorance. ignorance because of sentiment.
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Just know that, as you are reading this news, they may be in their house, CHILLING!!
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2021
even their women are terrorists
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2021
not every b**** that puts on hijab are saints, she's just 23
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Reference:

And then your type will come out tomorrow to wail about the failure of govermwnt to dwtermine 'the sponsors' of insurgency, kidnappings, etc. Then wail about where all their arms and stores come from and on and on and on.

Questions and more questions because the usual mindset after the fact is that they are charged to court and sentenced, that's all....no questions asked. No one wants to know anything about anything.

That is the tragedy of law enforcement in Nigeria. Incompetence because of ignorance. ignorance because of sentiment.

I understand you, bro.

But my fear is if the backbones of these criminals are unveiled (secretly) and they turn out to be influential persons in the state or country, don't you think they might sweep this case under carpet?

U can't tell me this has not been happening in this country.

I greet u, gee.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Starzo:

you people will always find an excuse when a woman is accused of something. But are quick to condemn the accused if the gender is male.

disgusting

Clown talking. Yes she is the leader of the gang but was indirectly talking about another idiot that will call for their release just like others have been release over time. Stop being a joker and use ur brain.
Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

I understand you, bro.

But my fear is if the backbones of these criminals are unveiled (secretly) and they turn out to be influential persons in the state or country, don't you think they might sweep this case under carpet?

U can't tell me this has not been happening in this country.

I greet u, gee.

Still better than killing them to shut them up. If a criminal dies in prison mysteriously or a suspect in custody in developed climes the first line of thought will be that it was a hit.

We the people should demand for proper investigation of criminal cases. We should demand for the total independence of the police from political authority. And it starts by taking away the powers of the President to nominate/appoint the IG.

Greet you too. Have a nice day and observe all anti-infection Covid protocols.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) by Pyhonist: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
The woman or lady is not the leader, she is just fronting for the leader and ladies can be used to deceive their victim easily...
Saw a clip on nairaland yesterday, come and see sophisticated weapons used by these herders/boko haram /kidnappers

Post the link please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.