Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) (57130 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Obyino: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr ....

He makes money for a living
Correct answer for a mumuristic question grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Coinbased: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
How does that bother you?
What doesn't affect you should never bother you.
cheesy
ignis:
Please who is Cubana Chief Priest and what does he do for a living?

Please if you can't answer me, don't ask me to ask Google if you don't want Ogun to strike you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Softenergy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
ignis:
Please who is Cubana Chief Priest and what does he do for a living?

Please if you can't answer me, don't ask me to ask Google if you don't want Ogun to strike you.
In his Cubana Shrine at World bank Owerri, a bottle of Heineken beer sells for 5k, a dish of mixed meat nkwobi sells for 7k,, If i mention Hennesey or Vintage champagne you will suffer 100 years migraine, If you happen to chance Owerri on a visit you are warmly welcome to his majestic shrine That's how he makes his money

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Malaymoney(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cocao:
How does his wife cope with all the visitors trooping in and out? I could not be with a man that entertains all day and night. A small secluded family suits me the most.
Which wife pls?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Bebson007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Aye dem
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cocao:
How does his wife cope with all the visitors trooping in and out? I could not be with a man that entertains all day and night. A small secluded family suits me the most.
Abeg make we hear word jare.....All dis girls una don start with una bull shit
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=WriterX post=98292360][/quote]madam go ask Google dat question.... I dey wait for ur Ogun
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Endymi: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Astrologyfact:

Where you later told the meaning of OP??

Smile, yeah thanks!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cocao:
calm dwn chioma still be baby mama
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Astrologyfact: 4:21am On Jan 22, 2021
Endymi:

Smile, yeah thanks!
Please what dose it means?? I also don't know please.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Cocao:
You want to be famous but you don't want to do anything with famous people grin grin grin
Davido has his quiet time just like Messi and other celebrities. They got time to hangout with friends, same thing with Messi he always hang out with friends such as neymar etc in his house sometimes. It is very common with celebrities.
There's time for everything. grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Cocao(f): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

You want to be famous but you don't want to do anything with famous people grin grin grin
Davido has his quiet time just like Messi and other celebrities. They got time to hangout with friends, same thing with Messi he always hang out with friends such as neymar etc in his house sometimes. It is very common with celebrities.
There's time for everything. grin

I would never want fame. Nope not me, not ever.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Endymi: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Astrologyfact:

Please what dose it means?? I also don't know please.
Op means(Original poster)
Re: Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) by Astrologyfact: 1:55am On Jan 23, 2021
Endymi:

Op means(Original poster)
Thanks grin OP of this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit / Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.