Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Need Solar Power Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Solar Power Solution (573 Views)

Affordable Power Solution / BUA Donates 6 Solar Power Projects, Institutes Scholarship In Edo [PHOTOS] / L Need Solar Power Plates/panels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Solar Power Solution by tundebasic(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Dear freelancers and good people of Nairaland.

I don't know if this is the right section to post this....

I need a power splution that will power my laptop (majorly) for at least 12 hours daily.

Note that the area I live, we have maximum of 4 hours electricity daily which is even epileptic (one day on, two-three days off).

I have seen several adverts littered all over Nairaland, but I am hoping to get a trust worthy review of one or a recommendation from a reliable customer who bought and is currently using enjoying the solution he bought.

If you are a seller/engineer you can post a review of yours and the price too on this thread so that e take it from there. If I am cool with it, I'll get in touch with you from Nairaland and send you a connect.
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by Pmedia7787: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Or better still check on google

The cost for something that will power up your system is around 90'000 to 150k

https://aatelectricals.com/
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by ameristu: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by mrsage(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Advertisershubs:

Where are you based? We can provide you with an affordable Solar Generator to suite your Purpose.

You can purchase an affordable Solar Generator which is a complete setup for yourself that can Provide you electricity for 24 hours.

Getting a Solar Generator is better than getting Solar panels which you will still need to buy other Solar equipments for installations.

The instruction says post a review and prices, you are here beating around the bush.

Simple instructions they will not follow.

I tire.....

2 Likes

Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by mrsage(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Advertisershubs:

You are just a pathetic jonzer.

Busy Body Man that cannot mind his business.

I just hope you are not over 40 years of age already.

Na the Tiredness go keee you.

Otondo.

Congratulations!!!!

Now you have successfully deviated from selling solar power solutions to dishing out insults.

Let me inform you that I'm not here to sell anything therefore I have nothing at stake.

You just missed a golden opportunity to sell yourself.

If you like insult my entire generation na you get your data, smartphone and fingers to type. I urge you to continue.

Always follow simple instructions if you sincerely wish to make progress in life.

Bye for now.....

2 Likes

Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by tundebasic(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Advertisershubs:

Where are you based? We can provide you with an affordable Solar Generator to suite your Purpose.

You can purchase an affordable Solar Generator which is a complete setup for yourself that can Provide you electricity for 24 hours.

Getting a Solar Generator is better than getting Solar panels which you will still need to buy other Solar equipments for installations.
Hi, can you give the costs and specifications of this solar generator? Or kindly send the website where I can see the various power specifications.
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by SavageResponse(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Advertisershubs:

Can you please leave e-fighting for the time being and post more info on the solar generator you spoke about?
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by ThinkBrave: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
The average laptop consumes 65w. You can know this by checking the power adapter of your laptop or multiply the output current and voltage.

Base on 100watts demand for 12hrs and 5hrs average sunshine, you will need
One 100ah battery
three 100watts solar panel
and a 10amp charge controller.

This will cost 130,000 for standard equipments. You can contact me for more..
I design solar systems
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by mrsage(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
ThinkBrave:
The average laptop consumes 65w. You can know this by checking the power adapter of your laptop or multiply the output current and voltage.

One 100ah battery

I design solar systems

Contact details
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by tundebasic(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
ThinkBrave:

One 100ah battery

I design solar systems
Hi think brave, drop your contact details.
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by ThinkBrave: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
tundebasic:
Hi think brave, drop your contact details.
Please, see my signature for my contact details, I just updated it. Send me an email or text message.
Re: I Need Solar Power Solution by ThinkBrave: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
mrsage:

Contact details
I have added my contact details to my signature.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pay For CAC Business Name Registration / Fresh, Valid & Updated International Email Leads Available (in Categories) / Zambia Fines Cement Companies For High Prices -- Nigerians Suffer And Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.