Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1070 Views)

Iphone 11 Open Box / Nokia 6 Open Box, Dual Sim, Android 8, 4g Lte, 3gb/32gb / *SOLD OUT* Mint Samsung galaxy J7 Pro Open Box Dual Sim 4G LTE @85k Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
US Used Factory Unlocked

iphone 11 128gb (double sim)(physical double sim..not even e sim wink)
True Tone Active.

BH: 88%

Comes with Box Only

295,000 Naira

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ephime: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
shopwiser:
US Used Factory Unlocked

iphone 11 128gb (double sim)(physical double sim..not even e sim wink)
True Tone Active.

BH: 88%

Comes with Box Only

305,000 Naira

I need this. Where's your location please?
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
ephime:

I need this. Where's your location please?
https:///s/5fe758a2e93b3 come to my whatsapp through this link to discuss better.. and pls strictly pickup thanks
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Somto5: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
shopwiser:
https:///s/5fe758a2e93b3 come to my whatsapp through this link to discuss better.. and pls strictly pickup thanks
Can you please offer the clarification I sought on the offerup thread?
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Somto5:

done already.. pls who is paschalville

1 Like

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Toma2: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
shopwiser:
done already.. pls who is paschalville
Abi u dey disguise grin grin
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Toma2:

I wish oo my brother. I have nothing to hide.. grin. At least i dey gain spotlight self cheesy i need am cheesy
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Somto5: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Toma2:

Please if you have any fact to confirm if he is Paschalville or not, bring it forth. It's our collective responsibility to keep this place safe.

1 Like

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good evening still available please jare
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good evening
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifejobi84754: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
come to my whatsapp through this link to discuss better.. and pls strictly pickup thanksCan you please offer the clarification I sought on the offerup thread?
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 6:13am On Jan 22, 2021
ifejobi84754:
come to my whatsapp through this link to discuss better.. and pls strictly pickup thanksCan you please offer the clarification I sought on the offerup thread?
are you interested
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good evening
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Good morning
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 12:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Somto5:

Broski.. you aren't considerate at all.... You dont knw the full story about what transpired with sureguy and I.. its because of toxic people like you that i decide to go off grid.. you claim i am not remorseful......but you are wrong.. have been expecting you to act matured and directly buzz me on my whatsapp since u could see my link at my profile...but you didn't.. i didn't hesitate to send ur an email which in all childishness you refused to answer.. people like you always conclude in life.. you won't hear both side of the story... Abi shey u knw... Sureguy078 wasnt blocked you knw..do you knw i lost my s20 alongside that laptop too angry and do you knw sureguy078 received his money fully paid the following day after the transaction occurred... I did wrong not to have immediately buzzed him that same day but things was really traumatic for me ... I bought a redmi note 9s immediately on the 18th of that same month Nov, 2020 ...see the receipt on the picture alongside the fone...after my s20 was stolen see proof below. First picture is sureboy078 payment.. and mind you i am tagging him purposely to see this post.. in which sureboy078 i am still sorry for what transpired and i deeply regret... Because some times circumstances happens.. i was held at gun point you wouldn't believe.. i registered my case along side my parents at Area F.. till today police didn't track my s20.. Na so the thing go. Now... Sureboy078 was eventually in trouble too cos he was planning to get the laptop for another client.... And i didn't have the Laptop nor the money because i had already acquired the laptop.. which on my way back.. i was robbed at gunpoint in traffic...i dunno if that have ever happened to anybody.. i was afraid yes.. i didn't take responsibility immediately yes... Instead i acted as a coward and deactivated my Nairaland pascalville which i deeply regret till this very day...now pls ask sureguy078 if khayflux dragged me out during that period.. pls say what you know.. cos that morning i spoke to my brother about it and he advised me i am doing it the very wrong way.. that he had been in my situation before where he gave despatch fone and the despatch ran off.. leaving him in debt. He said no matter what tell the client.. Sureguy078 paid on the 14th of November 2020. 220k.. and that issue happened that same 14th of Nov 2020.. i called him as soon as i got back from church that morning.. khayflux doesn't even knw our issue.. except maybe he saw it through the thread on the 14th.. also sureguy078 texted me and i wasn't responding.. i have faults too.. well sureguy078 got his money the following day 15th of Nov, 2020 in the afternoon.. in full.. pls ask him for confirmation and see that my brother was the person who made the transfer..now that 15th i called sureguy trying to explain to him.. he listened but said his hands are tied.. i must pay that same day.. i borrowed 120k from my mom.. and my brother lent me 100k.. that was how i paid back... I have paid my mom.. but i still owe that 100k from my bro.

1 Share

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 1:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Somto5:

i opened YourGadgetplug and immediately first thing i did was to affiliate it to paschalville but a guy called Toma2 came out and was trolling me and i said harsh things... And YourGadgetplug was banned for 10 years...thats why i opened shopwiser.. except i need permission now before i can have a Nairaland account cos i dont really understand...toma2 emphasized that i blocked my account.. i couldn't respond to him cos i didn't plan to soil my shopwiser account with the past.....i have even done business with 5 people already this same January 2021 and Also non of them have had any reason to complain.. 2 that is outside lagos even transferred and they received.....i can't force my clients to give me good review cos they are very important people who are always busy but say that whenever i need it they will always vouch for me.... I'm sorry for denying myself and not affiliating this account to my past.. yunno people make mistakes and yes some people are thieves.. but i am not a thief thats why i went out of my way to pay sureguy078..and also it was the right thing to do..if you want proof that i borrowed jus to pay sureguy078..come to my whatsapp i will show u all the transactions.. Now you are judging.. but somto5..if not for people like you.. the thread wont be safe.. i apologize..i have done that with YourGadgetplug but no one wanna listen.. i felt i should go on low grid and be trading as long as i dont have issues with any customer i will be ok. Now bro.. i dont knw you .. somto5 but pls biko, I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway.. i feel remorseful for my actions.. i jus wish you can believe me... Even oluwacharisme... Only knws me cos we did a business together.. i didn't ask her to pay me in anyway. The way i deal.. due to the fact i work for realisable and legit suppliers.. i deal from home because i do my project everyday it keeps me busy.. Now why am i saying all this.. i did neat business with charisme but why did she respond to you somto5 like i have cheated her before.. but i wasn't bothered cos... What isn't mine.. i dont look at it.. therefore somto5.. i am an honest guy...but if u feel am a bad guy.. I'm sorry.. but sureguy078 have received his money.. you knw spoiling my name is beyond this fone business... NAIRALAND is a gigantic site where millions of people flood in for news.. i dont appreciate you bringing up my name everytime and defaming it.. imagine i want to get a visa or job and the visa officers in which i am 100 percent sure are on Nairaland.. decides to search for my name and it pops up.. they can deny me visa.. or decide not to give me a job.. its unfair but u dont knw somto5...cos even people loses jobs jus cos of a tweet..... Pls lets all move forward pls pradit, FluxEmpire, Sureguy078, ilerioluwa02, bobo95 and many more people i wish i could tag. pls i apologize. I knw i did wrong...also.. pls i am so sorry i denied been paschalville.. i had my reasons in which they ain't bad reasons. but i expected this thread to have matured men dem that can rectify this thing.. if you come out in open tarnishing me.. I'm as well as dead.. you are chasing all my future clients.. somto5 i was expecting you to contact me..cos i didn't see ur contact else i should have done so.. also if you guys can add me to your group so i can submit some form of identification incase this repeats itself so you can catch me.. then no problem.. Rackiticbarca might not knw me.. but he is like a big brother to me here on Nairaland..same with ilerioluwa02... ilerioluwa02 have seen me before.. i have been to his house.. he is a very nice guy who have turned family to me.. he knws i work hard and sweat to make every penny..he is a big brother to me too...he helps me everytime.. and FluxEmpire have seen me... That's another guy that have been there for me.. these guys can vouch for me...

Pls I don't want to hide anymore i want to face my fears and conquer this somto5. Pls am sorry and ready to drop my id card.. its temporary id card tho..

Feel free to criticize me.. its ok.. so sorry... Toma2.. I'm sorry too for exchanging words with you... and pls there are better ways of rectifying this pls...dont go to the thread and tagging me as a scammer because i am not..most of you dont realize clients assess a person profile before buying cos i have been a client too...pls lets solve this within.. and whatever you guys come up with... i will be humble and work with it... screenshot that actually proof that YourGadgetplug was banned is below.. and i promise i will always be transparent from now onwards..but pls i need this...pls i really do.. have mercy..i need to accomplish my target this year.. my parents, i dont wanna stress them anymore...God bless you all

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by marcusghii(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
shopwiser:
i opened YourGadgetplug and immediately first thing i did was to affiliate it to paschalville but a guy called Toma2 came out and was trolling me and i said harsh things... And YourGadgetplug was banned for 10 years...thats why i opened shopwiser.. except i need permission now before i can have a Nairaland account cos i dont really understand...toma2 emphasized that i blocked my account.. i couldn't respond to him cos i didn't plan to soil my shopwiser account with the past.....i have even done business with 5 people already this same January 2021 and oluwacharisme is one of them and Also non of them have had any reason to complain.. 2 that is outside lagos even transferred and they received.. confirm from Abimloaded he is one of the clients who paid first cos he was outside lagos....i can't force my clients to give me good review cos they are very important people who are always busy but say that whenever i need it they will always vouch for me.... I'm sorry for denying myself and not affiliating this account to my past.. yunno people make mistakes and yes some people are thieves.. but i am not a thief thats why i went out of my way to pay sureguy078..and also it was the right thing to do..if you want proof that i borrowed jus to pay sureguy078..come to my whatsapp i will show u all the transactions.. Now you are judging.. but somto5..if not for people like you.. the thread wont be safe.. i apologize..i have done that with YourGadgetplug but no one wanna listen.. i felt i should go on low grid and be trading as long as i dont have issues with any customer i will be ok. Now bro.. i dont knw you .. somto5 but pls biko, I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway.. i feel remorseful for my actions.. i jus wish you can believe me... Even oluwacharisme... Only knws me cos we did a business together.. i didn't ask her to pay me in anyway.. i told her.. strictly pickup.. for a MacBook i sold .. which her and her friend ask me to write on the receipt . My profit in that deal was oluwacharisme profit was equals to the amount she took.. and the boy from was the boy profit.. i didn't get carried away with what they made.. i jus only had eyes on my . Oluwacharisme didn't knw how hard i begged the supplier.. how desperate i was so that the deal could go through cos when my supplier noticed the high price we told him to write on the receipt.. he was now saying we must buy charger.. that they dont sell uk used mac with charger.. i knw he was jus being greedy.. i pleaded with charisme but she demanded for refund.. i kept on begging my supplier and he agreed ... charisme friend who came to buy the laptop was there.. so he would bear witness.. abi charisme knew it was me when she was about to transact but she went ahead to.. why didn't she flag me off when she knew i am paschalville.. no she didn't.. she was thinking of her .. and she got it.. yes she worked for it...and i made sure she got it... The way i deal.. due to the fact i work for realisable and legit suppliers.. i deal from home because i do my project everyday it keeps me busy.. but after hearing charisme profit cos she called me to inform me... and the boy informed me his own .. the two of them didn't knw lol.. and they got me looking stupid in front of my supplier.. cos immediately charisme called me and told me her profit i informed my supplier due to receipt.. and the boy then told me his own.. i also informed my supplier that charisme was a mistake.. that the receipt should be . now the supplier begun to get greedy.. me i jus picked my and waka... Now why am i saying all this.. i did neat business with charisme but why did she respond to you somto5 like i have cheated her before.. intact i was with the boy.. but he asked me how should he pay.. should he pay directly to the supplier or... I told him nah.. pay through oluwacharisme and she would pay through me so that she can collect her cut without hearing stories.. i felt cheated that day cos i made only ... but i wasn't bothered cos... What isn't mine.. i dont look at it.. therefore somto5.. i am an honest guy...but if u feel am a bad guy.. I'm sorry.. but sureguy078 have received his money.. you knw spoiling my name is beyond this fone business... NAIRALAND is a gigantic site where millions of people flood in for news.. i dont appreciate you bringing up my name everytime and defaming it.. imagine i want to get a visa or job and the visa officers in which i am 100 percent sure are on Nairaland.. decides to search for my name and it pops up.. they can deny me visa.. or decide not to give me a job.. its unfair but u dont knw somto5...cos even people loses jobs jus cos of a tweet..... Pls lets all move forward pls pradit, FluxEmpire, Sureguy078, Rackiticbarca, ilerioluwa02, bobo95 and many more people i wish i could tag. pls i apologize. I knw i did wrong...also.. pls i am so sorry i denied been paschalville.. i had my reasons in which they ain't bad reasons. but i expected this thread to have matured men dem that can rectify this thing.. if you come out in open tarnishing me.. I'm as well as dead.. you are chasing all my future clients.. somto5 i was expecting you to contact me..cos i didn't see ur contact else i should have done so.. also if you guys can add me to your group so i can submit some form of identification incase this repeats itself so you can catch me.. then no problem.. Rackiticbarca might not knw me.. but he is like a big brother to me here on Nairaland..same with ilerioluwa02. I bought a MacBook from Rackiticbarca..which went well.. and also.. i almost bought a gaming laptop from him but deal no go through cos.. money i was expecting didn't come through.. ilerioluwa02 have seen me before.. i have been to his house.. he is a very nice guy who have turned family to me.. he knws i work hard and sweat to make every penny..he is a big brother to me too...he helps me everytime.. and FluxEmpire have seen me... That's another guy that have been there for me.. these guys can vouch for me...maybe except Rackiticbarca cos he doesn't knw me really well.. i keep referencing Rackiticbarca to people who want high end machine.. i sent my sister to him of recent for tlc deal on macbook air 2015.. she has a budget less than 170k.. if Rackiticbarca can remember..

Pls I don't want to hide anymore i want to face my fears and conquer this somto5. Pls am sorry and ready to drop my id card.. its temporary id card tho..

Feel free to criticize me.. its ok.. so sorry... Toma2.. I'm sorry too for exchanging words with you... and pls there are better ways of rectifying this pls...dont go to the thread and tagging me as a scammer because i am not..most of you dont realize clients assess a person profile before buying cos i have been a client too...pls lets solve this within.. and whatever you guys come up with... i will be humble and work with it... screenshot that actually proof that YourGadgetplug was banned is below.. and i promise i will always be transparent from now onwards..but pls i need this...pls i really do.. have mercy..i need to accomplish my target this year.. my parents, i dont wanna stress them anymore...God bless you all

I feel some things you did here are unnecessary and unprofessional
I know it’s hard to start on a clean slate cos of trust and all and you won’t blame people too
Every 1k counts in this business
Not to talk of 10k or 100k

All you need do is be patient and carry people along

People were hurt in the process of your previous transactions

You see the fact you had to bring out oluwacharisme and the transaction outside with extra details is very bad

You don’t do that at all
At all
It’s unprofessional and uncalled for

Because you wanna clear your name don’t mean you should bring a transaction that was done closed door and start giving the details

You had your 15k
No stress

She is the owner of the client
She knows how she billed the client

You don’t even know what kind of client is that

Pls for safety and professionalism
I feel this kind of information isn’t necessary tbvh

No need to rush
In about 6 months from now or so
Even as you were low key
People will vouch for you later on and you are on the right track again

May God bless everyone’s hustle and means of livelihood
That’s why no one wants any reason to be flagged or blacklisted for once

Bless up !!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2021
marcusghii:

I feel some things you did here are unnecessary and unprofessional
I know it’s hard to start on a clean slate cos of trust and all and you won’t blame people too
Every 1k counts in this business
Not to talk of 10k or 100k

All you need do is be patient and carry people along

People were hurt in the process of your previous transactions

You see the fact you had to bring out oluwacharisme and the transaction outside with extra details is very bad

You don’t do that at all
At all
It’s unprofessional and uncalled for

Because you wanna clear your name don’t mean you should bring a transaction that was done closed door and start giving the details

You had your 15k
No stress

She is the owner of the client
She knows how she billed the client

You don’t even know what kind of client is that

Pls for safety and professionalism
I feel this kind of information isn’t necessary tbvh

No need to rush
In about 6 months from now or so
Even as you were low key
People will vouch for you later on and you are on the right track again

May God bless everyone’s hustle and means of livelihood
That’s why no one wants any reason to be flagged or blacklisted for once

Bless up !!!
i had to bring her cos.. she disclosed my identity and kept on saying she didn't knw why i was denying... If she knew it was me.. she shouldn't have transacted...she replied somto5 as if i aint legit ...when i worked hard to enable she earn her required profit.. like i said.. i aint bothered what they made.. she brought her client but she was directed my client too na...because i was expecting a good review from her.. after that business i kept begging ber to give me a review.. she didn't reply me again only for her to reply somto5 in a way that still spoils my name.. anyway i apologize to who ever is hurt.. and i am truly sorry... I am still apologizing
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FluxEmpire(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Opening up was a good step but those details you made public wasn't it at all....Bro, I didn't expect you'd say those deal details out... You should know that without Cc: Oluwacharisme there won't have been a transaction and neither would there be a paycheck for you... We as sellers have no business with whatever details a buyer may have with their clients and we ought to always have the foremost respect that we were the sellers being approached amongst many other sellers...

Would you be able to convince the client to have bought from your end talk more of paying such amount? How would you even do so when you don't even know the client?
shopwiser:
i opened YourGadgetplug and immediately first thing i did was to affiliate it to paschalville but a guy called Toma2 came out and was trolling me and i said harsh things... And YourGadgetplug was banned for 10 years...thats why i opened shopwiser.. except i need permission now before i can have a Nairaland account cos i dont really understand...toma2 emphasized that i blocked my account.. i couldn't respond to him cos i didn't plan to soil my shopwiser account with the past.....i have even done business with 5 people already this same January 2021 and oluwacharisme is one of them and Also non of them have had any reason to complain.. 2 that is outside lagos even transferred and they received.. confirm from Abimloaded he is one of the clients who paid first cos he was outside lagos....i can't force my clients to give me good review cos they are very important people who are always busy but say that whenever i need it they will always vouch for me.... I'm sorry for denying myself and not affiliating this account to my past.. yunno people make mistakes and yes some people are thieves.. but i am not a thief thats why i went out of my way to pay sureguy078..and also it was the right thing to do..if you want proof that i borrowed jus to pay sureguy078..come to my whatsapp i will show u all the transactions.. Now you are judging.. but somto5..if not for people like you.. the thread wont be safe.. i apologize..i have done that with YourGadgetplug but no one wanna listen.. i felt i should go on low grid and be trading as long as i dont have issues with any customer i will be ok. Now bro.. i dont knw you .. somto5 but pls biko, I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway.. i feel remorseful for my actions.. i jus wish you can believe me... Even oluwacharisme... Only knws me cos we did a business together.. i didn't ask her to pay me in anyway... NAIRALAND is a gigantic site where millions of people flood in for news.. i dont appreciate you bringing up my name everytime and defaming it.. imagine i want to get a visa or job and the visa officers in which i am 100 percent sure are on Nairaland.. decides to search for my name and it pops up.. they can deny me visa.. or decide not to give me a job.. its unfair but u dont knw somto5...cos even people loses jobs jus cos of a tweet..... Pls lets all move forward pls pradit, FluxEmpire, Sureguy078, Rackiticbarca, ilerioluwa02, bobo95 and many more people i wish i could tag. pls i apologize. I knw i did wrong...also.. pls i am so sorry i denied been paschalville.. i had my reasons in which they ain't bad reasons. but i expected this thread to have matured men dem that can rectify this thing.. if you come out in open tarnishing me.. I'm as well as dead.. you are chasing all my future clients.. somto5 i was expecting you to contact me..cos i didn't see ur contact else i should have done so.. also if you guys can add me to your group so i can submit some form of identification incase this repeats itself so you can catch me.. then no problem.. Rackiticbarca might not knw me.. but he is like a big brother to me here on Nairaland..same with ilerioluwa02. I bought a MacBook from Rackiticbarca..which went well.. and also.. i almost bought a gaming laptop from him but deal no go through cos.. money i was expecting didn't come through.. ilerioluwa02 have seen me before.. i have been to his house.. he is a very nice guy who have turned family to me.. he knws i work hard and sweat to make every penny..he is a big brother to me too...he helps me everytime.. and FluxEmpire have seen me... That's another guy that have been there for me.. these guys can vouch for me...maybe except Rackiticbarca cos he doesn't knw me really well.. i keep referencing Rackiticbarca to people who want high end machine.. i sent my sister to him of recent for tlc deal on macbook air 2015.. she has a budget less than 170k.. if Rackiticbarca can remember..

1 Like

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
FluxEmpire:
Opening up was a good step but those details you made public wasn't it at all....Bro, I didn't expect you'd say those deal details out... You should know that without Cc: Oluwacharisme there won't have been a transaction and neither would there be a paycheck for you... We as sellers have no business with whatever details a buyer may have with their clients and we ought to always have the foremost respect that we were the sellers being approached amongst many other sellers...

Would you be able to convince the client to have bought from your end talk more of paying such amount? How would you even do so when you don't even know the client?
i understand.. I'm sorry bro
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FluxEmpire(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
shopwiser:
i understand.. I'm sorry bro
Apology accepted. We all have our deficits and shortcomings but we should learn to work towards them in the best way possible rather than causing more damage towards a good cause of rebuilding, even if our intentions were good; to avoid negative repercussions in the future. Do have a blessed evening and happy sales to you, bro.
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
FluxEmpire:
Apology accepted. We all have our deficits and shortcomings but we should learn to work towards them in the best way possible rather than causing more damage towards a good cause of rebuilding, even if our intentions were good; to avoid negative repercussions in the future. Do have a blessed evening and happy sales to you, bro.
I'm grateful bro. I truly have good intentions I promise to God. so help me God
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Somto5: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
shopwiser:
I'm grateful bro. I truly have good intentions I promise to God. so help me God
I do hope you have learnt that you can only hide but for a while, especially on the Internet.
You still have absolutely no justification for bringing holuwacharisme into the explanation.
You expected her to deny what she knew simply because she had a successful deal with you? And because she didn't do that, you feel you should expose her deal?
You have a whole lot to learn about business ethics.
You initially denied being Paschalville/YourGadgetplug, even without Holuwacharisme, I had other facts that I was expecting to become solid soonest.
Now, you have simply opened up because you were exposed, as a reprisal, you feel you should drag her with you?

Marcusghii and FluxEmpire, kindly edit your posts where you quoted his narration about holuwacharisme's deal

Shopwiser, edit that particular post too. That deal have nothing to do with the topic.
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Somto5: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
shopwiser:
Broski.. you aren't considerate at all.... You dont knw the full story about what transpired with sureguy and I.. its because of toxic people like you that i decide to go off grid.. you claim i am not remorseful......but you are wrong.. have been expecting you to act matured and directly buzz me on my whatsapp since u could see my link at my profile...but you didn't.. i didn't hesitate to send ur an email which in all childishness you refused to answer.. people like you always conclude in life.. you won't hear both side of the story... Abi shey u knw... Sureguy078 wasnt blocked you knw..do you knw i lost my s20 alongside that laptop too angry and do you knw sureguy078 received his money fully paid the following day after the transaction occurred... I did wrong not to have immediately buzzed him that same day but things was really traumatic for me ... I bought a redmi note 9s immediately on the 18th of that same month Nov, 2020 ...see the receipt on the picture alongside the fone...after my s20 was stolen see proof below. First picture is sureboy078 payment.. and mind you i am tagging him purposely to see this post.. in which sureboy078 i am still sorry for what transpired and i deeply regret... Because some times circumstances happens.. i was held at gun point you wouldn't believe.. i registered my case along side my parents at Area F.. till today police didn't track my s20.. Na so the thing go. Now... Sureboy078 was eventually in trouble too cos he was planning to get the laptop for another client.... And i didn't have the Laptop nor the money because i had already acquired the laptop.. which on my way back.. i was robbed at gunpoint in traffic...i dunno if that have ever happened to anybody.. i was afraid yes.. i didn't take responsibility immediately yes... Instead i acted as a coward and deactivated my Nairaland pascalville which i deeply regret till this very day...now pls ask sureguy078 if khayflux dragged me out during that period.. pls say what you know.. cos that morning i spoke to my brother about it and he advised me i am doing it the very wrong way.. that he had been in my situation before where he gave despatch fone and the despatch ran off.. leaving him in debt. He said no matter what tell the client.. Sureguy078 paid on the 14th of November 2020. 220k.. and that issue happened that same 14th of Nov 2020.. i called him as soon as i got back from church that morning.. khayflux doesn't even knw our issue.. except maybe he saw it through the thread on the 14th.. also sureguy078 texted me and i wasn't responding.. i have faults too.. well sureguy078 got his money the following day 15th of Nov, 2020 in the afternoon.. in full.. pls ask him for confirmation and see that my brother was the person who made the transfer..now that 15th i called sureguy trying to explain to him.. he listened but said his hands are tied.. i must pay that same day.. i borrowed 120k from my mom.. and my brother lent me 100k.. that was how i paid back... I have paid my mom.. but i still owe that 100k from my bro.
I wasn't considerate
I am toxic
I'm being childish
All because your past was being probed to make the thread safe for others?
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 5:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Somto5:

I do hope you have learnt that you can only hide but for a while, especially on the Internet.
You still have absolutely no justification for bringing holuwacharisme into the explanation.
You expected her to deny what she knew simply because she had a successful deal with you? And because she didn't do that, you feel you should expose her deal?
You initially denied being Paschalville/YourGadgetplug, even without Holuwacharisme, I had other facts that I was expecting to become solid soonest.
Now, you have simply opened up because you were exposed, as a reprisal, you feel you should drag her with you?

Marcusghii and FluxEmpire, kindly edit your posts where you quoted his narration about holuwacharisme's deal

Shopwiser, edit that particular post too. That deal have nothing to do with the topic.
ok brother.. since you have read about it... I will edit the post from my end and put jus a (.)... Also let FluxEmpire and Marcusghii do the same.. I'm sorry for doing that.. also i am truly sorry bro for everything...i understand you are taking precautions.. God bless you too.. besides sorry for calling you childish or toxic..so sorry bro
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FluxEmpire(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Done Sir...
Somto5:

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by marcusghii(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Somto5:

Done
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2021
marcusghii:

Done
God bless

1 Like

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2021
marcusghii:

Done
God bless

1 Like

Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good evening
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by shopwiser: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Focus on the iphone 11 for sale. 128gb that has double sim
Re: Uk Used Iphone 11 Open Box Dual Sim SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Toma2: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2021
shopwiser:
Focus on the iphone 11 for sale. 128gb that has double sim
So U be paschalville and YourGadgetplug grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gomoney App. / 2 Months Old Redmi Note 10s 6/128 sold!!! / #SOLD#Iphone 11 Pro Gold 256gb | Factory Unlocked| Near Mint | Ntt | Fid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.