Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary (5779 Views)

Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / Federal Government Order All School To Be Closed Till November 2020 Due To Covid / Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
SCHOOLS TO BE CLOSED BY FEBUARY 2021

Schools are likely to be closed on or before FEBUARY 2021 due to the increasing rate of coro a virus
To stop the spread the country will have to go on total lockdown anyone seen will be likely to face the consequences that follow

We urge you all to adhere to the rules of preventing the spread of the virus

#zhel @ naijazhel..com

1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by malcom1X: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Show me the people with coroner virus.

7 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by freshiest(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
How true is this

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by remsonik(f): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who announced this?

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by illicit(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
You are very confused sir....

9 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by OgThanos: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Werey op

3 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Zhel:

Schools are likely to be closed on or before FEBUARY 2021 due to the increasing rate of coro a virus
To stop the spread the country will have to go on total lockdown anyone seen will be likely to face the consequences that follow

#zhel @ naijazhel..com

Say No To Bad News. We Don't Want Dat Again.

3 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
You have lost touch with reality.

5 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Ezkid(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
malcom1X:
that's retarding

3 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by krushdripper(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
kiss What a good time to be alive.
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by merieam16(f): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Op wan give himself BP nt me...lolzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
malcom1X:

Where do you live? So I can send you the address of the nearest covid 19 health centre so you can go see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrvTwAZbaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by NotGej: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2021
Zhel:

#zhel @ naijazhel..com

Enough of all these! There’s a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus out there. The government should strive to see that it gets its share of it. Live should move on.

We should be prepared to live with the virus until our bodies develop antibodies for it.

This is a new year for F sakes.

2 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by ThePawn(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Zhel:

#zhel @ naijazhel..com

*I have a little surprise (gift) for you at the end of this post* wink
Many students make the mistake of thinking that gaining admission is the most important part of it, without realizing that going to school comes with extra challenges - big ones.
As a student, you need to ensure that you're in control of your
* Academics
* Relationships
* Money

It doesn't matter who you are, if you don't get good at these three things school is not going to be fun.
In fact, you would be wasting your time and money, and would even regret going to school. You need to understand how to
* get high GP - without paying lecturers money
* Talk to strangers, make friends, and even find love - because you have emotions, and need support. And
* Make extra money for yourself (unless you have very rich parents)

Many students think the approach that got them through Secondary school can get them through university, but they are wrong.
I have seen people who performed poorly in Secondary school excel in the University, and those who excel in secondary school fail in the UniversityThis is because in secondary school
* You are mostly competing against your classmates: They say, "if you have one eye, you are the leader of the blind people". But in school, you are competing against your own self.
* You probably live with your parents, or a boarding school with cleaners and seniors to organize you. In the University, you are all alone and would have to take care of yourself. Can you live with a roommate, or all by yourself for 4 years or more? I see many people changing countless roommates and it makes me laugh.
* You have to manage your money: you must choose how much you spend on food, clothes, textbooks, and fun. If you screw this up, well, you would suffer it. Unless you have very rich parents or know how to make money for yourself in school

Good news for you, after spending 5 years in school, I have decided to teach students the exact working steps that I used to
* Raise my GP to stratospheric heights
* Built strong and Healthy relationship - that lasted beyond school
* Made, and keep making money in school and beyond

And it's all FREE
All you have to is connect with me on WhatsApp, and I'll give the full course for free, all for you. I'm doing this because I struggled in school and think it would be really nice if I can help others out - I wish someone had done the same for me.
There is also a gift waiting for you as you join the group - and the group is getting filled
Join now
Mr. David+234 8134162353
smiley

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Adusa6521: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Join Now: W W W . S A F E P A Y. F U N D

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $150 DAILY ONLINE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH DIGITAL INVESTMENTS.

WITH A MINIMUM OF $100, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO ACTUAL FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN HERE: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS:

All you require to earn profits is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Safe Pay receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 5% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure.. returns are sent daily to your bank account automatically and capital is fully returned after tenure.

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make 5% on every referral deposit .

Join Us Right Now:

Join Now: W W W . S A F E P A Y. F U N D
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Freestainworld(m): 5:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Will they also close markets and worship centers? If no, then they are biased.
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Prolificgiant(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2021
They shouldnt distort academic calendar this year oo ,if u are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos contact me. Requirement waec, OND and NCE
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by projectreserve2: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by end1999constitu(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2021
...just watching
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2021
This is not a good way to drive people to your blog. Upgrade your knowledge and write relevant content, not eye catching headlines based on fake premise.

2 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by eonochie1: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2021
R
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Dreamliner787(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Na only schools dey spread covid?.. may God punish you OP
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good day all.

Please i need a job with any federal ministry or agency. I studied public administration..

Am ready to pay once my Appointment letter is out provided is genuine. I don't believe in giving stories after confirming is genuine. Anyone that has a slot can feel free to send me a message.
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by QueenMay1: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nawa o,oga ju.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!DO YOU KNOW THAT?
There is now an easy way to detect your Gas level
With Magnetic gas level indicator,you can never run out of gas again.
Your gas cylinder can no longer embarrass you by exhausting when you have am important meal to cook.
Your gas vendors can no longer cheats you with half filled bottles.
It is very reusable and could be transferred from one cylinder to the other .
It's easy to fix.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE TODAY
WHATSAPP 07060990017

Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Foolish illiterate aboki fool...Mods ban this guy for being anti-educationist and spreading foolish news.
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Drizzy5001(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
U dey ment.
Waka..
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by Mastakija(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
K
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by VictorUSA(m): 5:55am On Jan 23, 2021
this is entirely another post
Re: Schools To Be Closed Permanently By Febuary by VictorUSA(m): 6:06am On Jan 23, 2021
ThePawn:

*I have a little surprise (gift) for you at the end of this post* wink
Many students make the mistake of thinking that gaining admission is the most important part of it, without realizing that going to school comes with extra challenges - big ones.
As a student, you need to ensure that you're in control of your
* Academics
* Relationships
* Money

It doesn't matter who you are, if you don't get good at these three things school is not going to be fun.
In fact, you would be wasting your time and money, and would even regret going to school. You need to understand how to
* get high GP - without paying lecturers money
* Talk to strangers, make friends, and even find love - because you have emotions, and need support. And
* Make extra money for yourself (unless you have very rich parents)

Many students think the approach that got them through Secondary school can get them through university, but they are wrong.
I have seen people who performed poorly in Secondary school excel in the University, and those who excel in secondary school fail in the UniversityThis is because in secondary school
* You are mostly competing against your classmates: They say, "if you have one eye, you are the leader of the blind people". But in school, you are competing against your own self.
* You probably live with your parents, or a boarding school with cleaners and seniors to organize you. In the University, you are all alone and would have to take care of yourself. Can you live with a roommate, or all by yourself for 4 years or more? I see many people changing countless roommates and it makes me laugh.
* You have to manage your money: you must choose how much you spend on food, clothes, textbooks, and fun. If you screw this up, well, you would suffer it. Unless you have very rich parents or know how to make money for yourself in school

Good news for you, after spending 5 years in school, I have decided to teach students the exact working steps that I used to
* Raise my GP to stratospheric heights
* Built strong and Healthy relationship - that lasted beyond school
* Made, and keep making money in school and beyond

And it's all FREE
All you have to is connect with me on WhatsApp, and I'll give the full course for free, all for you. I'm doing this because I struggled in school and think it would be really nice if I can help others out - I wish someone had done the same for me.
There is also a gift waiting for you as you join the group - and the group is getting filled
Join now
Mr. David+234 8134162353
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Not For Indomie Generation(pix) / Biometric Finger Print For Scanner For Jamb{utme}2011 / Agricultural Engineering (soil And Water Option) Final Year Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.