Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? (912 Views)

GB Whatsapp Ban / Which Power Bank Is The Best Now? Please Your Suggestion Is Needed / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by saadatkhan: 1:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys, I am looking for the answer to question GB Whatsapp or Telegram APK, which one is best to use.

After the update of privacy in Whatsapp policies. Many people switched to the Telegram or Signal app. But I am still confused that which app
should I install in my Samsung A51 mobile. I have read an article of GB Whatsapp and found many features are better than Telegram, but I am confused because of privacy policy.

Is GB Whatsapp Privacy policy best or Telegram's privacy best.

Here is the image of GB Whatsapp article that is showing different features.

Re: GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by garyjohnson1: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
GBWhatsapp is use to use whatsapp with amazing and extra features and functions and telegram is a alternative to Whatsapp so in the purpose of to use telegram as a alternative to whatsapp then this app would be a better choice and if you want to use dual whatsapp and use it with extra features and functions then gbwhatsapp but now a days gbwhatsapp is shut down by it's own developer so you can alternatively use this YOWhatsApp which is also a modified version of whatsapp.
Re: GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by scarycuteface(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Telegram over whatsapp for me though
Re: GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by blessedchild234(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is there any version of GB telegram?
Re: GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by yeman1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
garyjohnson1:
GBWhatsapp is use to use whatsapp with amazing and extra features and functions and telegram is a alternative to Whatsapp so in the purpose of to use telegram as a alternative to whatsapp then this app would be a better choice and if you want to use dual whatsapp and use it with extra features and functions then gbwhatsapp but now a days gbwhatsapp is shut down by it's own developer so you can alternatively use this YOWhatsApp which is also a modified version of whatsapp.

I had once used gwhatsapp and WhatsApp blocked me for some hours and I was afraid to use it again.
Re: GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by Xavier0980: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
yeman1:

I had once used gwhatsapp and WhatsApp blocked me for some hours and I was afraid to use it again.

WhatsApp has blocked because you have use the gbwhatsapp with same number which is you already use in WhatsApp.
Re: GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by ameliami: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Mobilecric will provide the latest score of all T20 tournament matches which will be going on throughout the world. You can check all highlights and ball-by-ball scores with just one click.
Re: GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by Simeony007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
blessedchild234:
Is there any version of GB telegram?

Yeah it's called Plus on Google play store
Re: GB Whatsapp Or Telegram APK - Which Is Best Now? by blessedchild234(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Simeony007:

Yeah it's called Plus on Google play store
ok

(1) (Reply)

Use Huawei Y6 Pro 3gb Ram 32gb 4000mah 4G LTE-- 20k / Bleep Iphone / 1 MONTH Tecno Pop4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.