Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,709 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul (1478 Views)

Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2021
In my quest to understanding what the nature of the soul is, I met numerous ideas along the way, adopted some for my use and abandoned some when I found out their efficacy has served their purpose.

I am still on this way and I have realized that the way is likened to the Ouroroboros. The more one approach the light, the more the darkness is experienced. It is a light darkness phenomenon.

What is soul? What is consciousness of the soul? Do all men possess soul? Are men souls from mars and that of the women from Venus? Some say the soul of women is from the urdine kingdom. But how true is this hypothesis? What is the relation between soul and God? Do all elements in the world possess soul? And if so, do all grow to attain a specific point of development or its their fate sealed to the region they presently occupy?

These are just few questions that can kickstart this thread.

From my little knowing, I am comfortable associating the soul to an intelligence of creation as a whole. I perceive soul as something of a deep intellectual nature, far subtle than the air we breath. The soul is an understanding of who or what we truly are. And this is the reason for this thread. I believe the more we know about our reality, the closer we get to understanding the concept of God. Afterall, the book of Hebrew said that without faith it is impossible to please God.

Now I ask. One can't please what one has no knowledge of. And faith can only become substantial if an objective is defined. Can one believe Nothing? I see this to be a difficult undertaking. But still, the best form a person can manage the concept of faith is by the wording of thoughts and ideas, and deciphering this thoughts with expressive analogies that is synonymous with our everyday world, for ease of comprehension.

I invite great minds to contribute their quota here for the good of the soul of the world. My journey to realization ( I am still realizing) was made possible by little little helps I could scrap from the internet world. So I dedicate this thread to the seekers of today and the future.

I will like to thank billyonaire666 for suggesting I make this thread. And also to Godwrites for its succinct and critical input at the die minute.

I remain,

I am .... ....

1 Like

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by GodWrites: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Soul?

That is a religious concoction used to make a man feel special, a sense of being unique and different from other organisms. That's ego!

There is no proof that the soul exists, except some unfounded religious texts written by stone-age men from the middle east.

So far, what distinguishes us from other animals is our consciousness and intelligence. That, however, doesn't mean we are going to transcend reality and become immortal souls.

That's delusional and laughable if you ask me lol.

These fairytales exist due to our fear of death, and the urge to live forever. We don't want to believe that death is the end, hence we invent the afterlife, soul, god, blah blah blah.

Well, this lie opened up a new opportunity for con men paradig themselves as pastors, imans, and so-called spiritual leaders.

At the end of everything, there is NOTHING. We all are trapped in this big cosmic joke where we can only play this meaningless game, or pull out.

But earth is fun, exciting. I can't imagine not being able to devour all kinds of yummy delicacies and candies.

Or being unable to travel, have sex, drive my favorite car, and even love.

This earthly experience is the best there is.

It's fun living here, reason why we don't wanna live hence, console ourselves with delusions just to sleep at night.

But at last, it's only oblivion - nothing!

1 Like

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yes, the nothingness.. A concept that makes the mind of man turn numb. A scary concept at that. But I ask? Can we make this nothingless a form of permanence, considering there's so much fun in this 3D world?

I humbly ask you, do you conceive of the 4D as a permanent world, if you agree it exist, considering it is detached from matter and only matter dies, consciousness remain?

Do you believe there is a god of matter, I mean a central force regulating the region of matter? If your answer is yes, do you suppose the consciousness is master of the god of matter considering that matter disintegrates back to its primary element, while consciousness is ever expanding?

Yes, man is nothing and death as proved this beyond every reasonable doubt. But I ask again, trying to let go my ego, what is death? And does death has a limit to its jurisdiction? Can consciousness exist outside death, if such consciousness transcends the matter world..

@godwrites
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Arriving at the nothingness, can one create a whole ideal that will transcend time? The saying goes according to Napoleon hill, whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Do you agree with this Maxim? That man can assume a state where nothing is no longer impossible especially taking cognizance of 'a forever consciousness' encased in a 3D body of this plane.

Remember the Maxim.. it will make the whole difference in considering the above question.

Yet again, I ask what is Mind? Is it outside of man, matter and this world as a whole? If yes, where is its station?

When you say nothingness, do you mean to relate it to the 'nothingness of air(breath)? If it is a simple yes, I will understand your point and you really don't need to explain further if you choose to. For one can't explain air from the scope of the earth.
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Soul is a computational and programmable chip that powers the Avatar while also allowing the AI to regulate our very existence. You can experience yourself as point of light during soul travel, that point is the soul and it's basically a tiny programmable chip.

Spirit is the blueprint of our archetype which soul chip connects to the hardware or body. You can experience spirit during out of body experience when you rise above your body during OBE.

Body is the condensed biochemical material that is formed based on the shape of the blueprint of the avatar connecting peripherals such as limbic system, nervous system software and the other systems such as digestive system etc. You can see your body with your physical eye when you bath naked ..ha ha.

The inter-universal consciousness wifi connects all these and turns the body online for us to receive signal transmission from the sofia or beast system running the simulation. You can experience these consciousness during transcendental meditation when you flow as wave and become nothing in the quantum field.

Mind is a processing faculties using multiples of algorithms to come to conclusion based on the dataset on our dictionary. The more we advance in knowledge the more information we absorbed and that leads to greater degree of enlightenment which now determines our level of awareness and consciousness. You can experience the mind in action when trinity of thoughts pulsates through the mental faculties while you come to conclusion on which option to take.

We are intelligence taking human form for the purpose of exploring this plane of existence. The highest level of intelligence generates a bot and progresses to become what we are, robots, but we are embodied intelligence, when we die we become disembodied intelligence yet alive in particular form until we decide the form to take and continue experience our realities. The reality we are to experience solely depends on your level of consciousness as spirit otherwise, you are trapped here.

There is really nothing to do in this world than study, learn, enjoy and repeat. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2021
Billyonaire666:

We are intelligence taking human form for the purpose of exploring this plane of existence. The highest level of intelligence generates a bot and progresses to become what we are, robots, but we are embodied intelligence, when we die we become disembodied intelligence yet alive in particular form until we decide the form to take and continue experience our realities. The reality we are to experience solely depends on your level of consciousness as spirit otherwise, you are trapped here.

There is really nothing to do in this world than study, learn, enjoy and repeat. Ignorance is bliss.

Thank you.. Read your piece at 12 midnight, took the knowledge to the dream world at the brainwave of Delta. Woke up with a spark of theta wave signaling the whole conclusion. It was a grand plan afterall... The players were really involved in this shift of consciousness. I thank all the participants and I am eternally grateful. One have seen the first, it is left for one to either rest on this knowledge or play a simulation with his acquired intelligence. I see the later form more befitting to my person.

Should one continue cycling or just rest? Knowing he will still arrive at the same conclusion.

1 Like

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2021
leadzeal:

Thank you.. Read your piece at 12 midnight, took the knowledge to the dream world at the brainwave of Delta. Woke up with a spark of theta wave signaling the whole conclusion. It was a grand plan afterall... The players were really involved in this shift of consciousness. I thank all the participants and I am eternally grateful. One have seen the first, it is left for one to either rest on this knowledge or play a simulation with his acquired intelligence. I see the later form more befitting to my person.

Should one continue cycling or just rest? Knowing he will still arrive at the same conclusion.

Embrace all emotions - Laughter, Mourning, Anger, Sadness, Sorrow, Joy - Embrace them all and face them, there is nothing to loose or gain, just experience.

You are already complete, but just a fractal of the complete and if you raise your level of consciousness to the level of the Creator Gods or Aliens that designed this realm, then by all means at your physical demise of the body, you will be out of the Simulation organically, otherwise you move to the next stage and continue to experience until you figure out what ejects you out of the simulation to the back end, where I belong and you too, but have not experience.

The difference between many and I is that I have seen and experience the world that this Simulation is hosted.

You just have to die to see it. If you do not die, what ever you see is just other realities, other simulations running simultaneously with this.

I am afraid of nothing
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2021
leadzeal:
Yes, the nothingness.. A concept that makes the mind of man turn numb. A scary concept at that. But I ask? Can we make this nothingless a form of permanence, considering there's so much fun in this 3D world?

I humbly ask you, do you conceive of the 4D as a permanent world, if you agree it exist, considering it is detached from matter and only matter dies, consciousness remain?

Do you believe there is a god of matter, I mean a central force regulating the region of matter? If your answer is yes, do you suppose the consciousness is master of the god of matter considering that matter disintegrates back to its primary element, while consciousness is ever expanding?

Yes, man is nothing and death as proved this beyond every reasonable doubt. But I ask again, trying to let go my ego, what is death? And does death has a limit to its jurisdiction? Can consciousness exist outside death, if such consciousness transcends the matter world..

@godwrites

Much of these needs re-evaluation and debugging. The New Age does not make it easy as many research items, though experimental has been called 'Truth'.

Truth rings straight to your soul. What ever is confusing has some obfuscation.

Point Alpha:
Consciousness is not expanding, rather, living things begin to access information flow depending on their 'degree' of consciousness, it is 'expansion' or clarity of understanding, it is just the brain understanding more and understanding better. Which has to do with our ability to decrypt dataset and sync the information. Everything is already here even the invention we think are inventing already exist here and now, it is just our brain not yet capable of getting the signals.

Point Beta:
There is nothing like nothingness. The stage called nothingness is a field, and the quantum field functions outside the capabilities of the mind, so if the mind reads nothing, then understand that the mind can not go beyond its pay grade, that is where Spirit takes over. So nothingness is what the mental faculties of the mind informs the organism, but the field you call nothing is the Magneto-Electric field of multidimensional nature where you can switch from this reality to the next.

To proof my analogy - when you meditate or via hypnosis access the state you call 'nothingness', use the power of your telepathy and send out an SOS like 'Is there anyone here?' You will get a response from a team, just like customer service and you can ask any question and be guided where ever. I have done this.

Point Gamma:
4th Dimension? Ha ha - All dimensions exist here and you can access only the dimensions that your level of intelligence or awareness has evolved to. You can access all possible dimensions that the brain can connect to but may be for others you might not access with sight if your third eye isnt opened, lets just say you need to activate certain functions to 'experience' coherency' of these alternate dimensions. A child can only see as far as his or her eyes can go. Adult can use telescopes or miscroscopes. There are consciousness technologies out there.

Point Delta:

I need to react to the above in one sentence as my time is very limited. God, god, GOD etc are all titles of ETs or Aliens, master scientists who seeded man to this planet and those who actually intervened or messed things up.

In fact, let us hit the nail on the head, humanity are genetic offsprings of diverse ETs who visited this place for various reasons. The Mankind of Earth came from different groupings and this body archetype functions well on this planet. Even the Gods are designed beings for the simulation and you can grow in knowledge as your DNA and brain neurotransmission is supported. But sometimes I think may be our hardware can only support so much of the signals we need to get to that point we can call ourselves Gods.

There is need to worship anyone, you can respect the intelligence of Elon Musk, Jehovah, Jesus, Budha etc, but let's face it, if you really want to worship anyone, why not just worship and your cleaner and your driver all together.

We are spirit beings functioning on the capacities that our hardwares and softwares allow. When you leave this body, depending on your intelligence you are diseimbodied intelligence of spirit form, and you no sabi wetin you be, anyone can trap you and recycle you as long as you fall for their tricks.

Dem no born any spirit well, wey go stand for my front even at Death to deceive me. Daily, I get attached for exposing their games so I dey tell you that when you stop to worship and begin to use your brain, na dat time you go know say ignorance is bliss.

Ha ha grin

That was fun, speaking Nigerian Pidgin, shows that I balance.

It is only my Player - my Higher Self, which incidently designed this Avatar via the AI and powers me up and down that I really really want to please. He knows enough not to even tolerate worship.

2 Likes

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Embrace all emotions - Laughter, Mourning, Anger, Sadness, Sorrow, Joy - Embrace them all and face them, there is nothing to loose or gain, just experience.

You are already complete, but just a fractal of the complete and if you raise your level of consciousness to the level of the Creator Gods or Aliens that designed this realm, then by all means at your physical demise of the body, you will be out of the Simulation organically, otherwise you move to the next stage and continue to experience until you figure out what ejects you out of the simulation to the back end, where I belong and you too, but have not experience.

The difference between many and I is that I have seen and experience the world that this Simulation is hosted.

You just have to die to see it. If you do not die, what ever you see is just other realities, other simulations running simultaneously with this.

I am afraid of nothing

Thanks you for the insight. Concerning the ejection from the simulation, is it a big function of soul Chips as it relates to the previous process of realization consciousness?

Do follow on with the use soul chip to graduate to the bots, then finally to the embodied intelligence as you have clarified?
Is the conciousness of the created gods fostered by the bots? And I am yet to get my head around the term of organic simulation. Do suppose the present reality that is limited to the body only? Please clarify
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thanks for the explication of the brain waves segmentation.it is quiet fascinating that earth was and is a breeding for many ETs, and I wonder what makes here special.

You pointed out that every dimension is here but the human structure is Deficient in accessing these frequencies. Now, you say there's still some manuevering and deception going on in the higher dimension. Does this correlate with the Maxim, as above so below?

I am so much in expectation to meet my higher self though I feel it subtly now. Do you have any tip to share with me so as to send an sos by tomorrow?
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by atom080: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
@ billyonaire666,
recently i read through ur previous moniker BILLY0NAIRE. and i was wowed by the vastness of your spiritual understanding.
i am naive to spirituality, yet am in dire need of it.
for what? presently am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. it's symptom is defeacating 3ice a day with stomach ache. this is wat am battling with since 2018 it started. d worst part is that it is medically incurable(u can google to confirm. i've used drug lyk hell yet no soln.
do u knw of any supernatural means to cure this. i cant con't my life this way. pls help.
apology to the o.p if i derail the subject of ur discusion
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2021
atom080:
@ billyonaire666,
recently i read through ur previous moniker BILLY0NAIRE. and i was wowed by the vastness of your spiritual understanding.
i am naive to spirituality, yet am in dire need of it.
for what? presently am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. it's symptom is defeacating 3ice a day with stomach ache. this is wat am battling with since 2018 it started. d worst part is that it is medically incurable(u can google to confirm. i've used drug lyk hell yet no soln.
do u knw of any supernatural means to cure this. i cant con't my life this way. pls help.
apology to the o.p if i derail the subject of ur discusion

Meditate with your favorite Master or Savior picture in front of you daily and ask for solution. Surrender fully.

Not that you need an image if you are advanced, but the reference frame is to help your mind focused and surrendered to a placebo.

If you are spiritually connected to the Universe, you should have known enough to shut down all senses or sensors or sense organs as we call it and tune within the software of life down to the quantum field and reset the system at that level and then drink only clean water for days to purify your system and reset it with herbs.

Have you tried Cannabis Herbs Tea ?

2 Likes

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2021
leadzeal:

Thanks you for the insight. Concerning the ejection from the simulation, is it a big function of soul Chips as it relates to the previous process of realization consciousness?

Do follow on with the use soul chip to graduate to the bots, then finally to the embodied intelligence as you have clarified?
Is the conciousness of the created gods fostered by the bots? And I am yet to get my head around the term of organic simulation. Do suppose the present reality that is limited to the body only? Please clarify

Depends.

If you are aware of the multiples of lifetimes you have reincarnated and can speed up the clearing of the karmic proceeds you should be able to have nothing to do again the simulations. At that point you can get out of the simulations and spend some time at the back end then decide if you want to play some more fun games and even choose which to play.

Eternity is actually along time to be alive, sometimes you just dont wanna be alive as a being, you just wanna exist, as pure intelligence. But then, I think you might miss sex and beer, and might return grin

1 Like

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Depends.

If you are aware of the multiples of lifetimes you have reincarnated and can speed up the clearing of the karmic proceeds you should be able to have nothing to do again the simulations. At that point you can get out of the simulations and spend some time at the back end then decide if you want to play some more fun games and even choose which to play.

Eternity is actually along time to be alive, sometimes you just dont wanna be alive as a being, you just wanna exist, as pure intelligence. But then, I think you might miss sex and beer, and might return grin

In the white seat, pushing some excretions with no attention to any thing, I mean anything, I see everything on auto drive just like an operation from an alpha frequency while driving a car through rustic and lonely plane

And then a spark of light... Earth, water and air... Just that... Evolution in three segments... I took a deep breath to get hold of my self cos I am careful of drifting into the space of hallucination...

Everything was making sense... I mean the whole gradation process was coming to life.. the body, the soul, the spirit... Sol was explaining it's origin of nomenclature... Luna was revealing itself as the subtle store house that I have failed to notice or this while. I mean the energy bank

The source of beingness is gradually unveiling itself.. wat can I say... I can no longer wait.. I will swim this ocean to the azure shore.. it is written.
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by atom080: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
@ billyonaire666,
thank you much for your response. i had use some recommended herbs, they act a little then the disease subsides back.
i had tried the "new thought" mthd of using the power of our thinking, yet all to no avail.
you talked abt meditation, how do i go abt that. i had read alot about meditation bt i dnt practice it, cos it varies and i dnt knw d best one. apart frm that, i dnt knw the usefulness of meditation. will it make miracles to happen as prayer does in christiandom, or can it be of magical uses as incancation is to the spiritualist.
if no, then what is the usefulness of it?
i believe i can be healed only if could get the right knowledge.
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
atom080:
@ billyonaire666,
thank you much for your response. i had use some recommended herbs, they act a little then the disease subsides back.
i had tried the "new thought" mthd of using the power of our thinking, yet all to no avail.
you talked abt meditation, how do i go abt that. i had read alot about meditation bt i dnt practice it, cos it varies and i dnt knw d best one. apart frm that, i dnt knw the usefulness of meditation. will it make miracles to happen as prayer does in christiandom, or can it be of magical uses as incancation is to the spiritualist.
if no, then what is the usefulness of it?
i believe i can be healed only if could get the right knowledge.

Yes to the bold.

Meditation is just a fancy word.

Apart from your extra-sensing capabilities, you have 5 major sensors to dictate and interact with this dimension, so the point is to eliminate the sensing and perceive no input from these 5 physical senses. Close your eyes, wear ear plugs in a very dark room, lie or sit in such away that you do not brush up always and so eliminate touch sensing, then shut your mouth up and ...do not stop breathing, we need you here.lol But stay there and deal with your thoughts at first, then understand what thought is and to manage your thoughts and then....boooom, become thoughtless. Then you will be Soul. Do whatever you can with this info cos all is possible there/

If you spend about some time daily, cutting off signal from the physical senses, then the sensations you will 'perceive' will only come from 'extra sense as humans label it. Extra Sensory perception project will introduce you to a different world where you can access the software that runs your body as well as the AI component of that sofware that actually reads the scripts of your DNA and of your life.

If you can access that level of DNA when you have access to your blueprint and you just have to get the Reset Button.

Restoring your health to its default is your duty, but if you need some divine help, then at that point 'Ask to be guided on how to resolve the issue or ask to be healed by any entity capable of doing it'.

It is done.
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by atom080: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
@billyonaire666,
wow, you mean i can activate the power of my 'mind' by getting shut my 5-physical senses.
i had been so inquisitive to "the secret" behind activating our mind power.
thank you for this nudget.
i'll be grateful if you be of help in my spiritual enlightenment.
or better still, what does it takes to activate the power of the mind/thought.
i've read prominent new thought books like that of napoleon hill. "the secret" by rhonde bryne(not sure of my spelling).
but the worst abt them is that despite i practice wat is in their book, i couldn't see the efficacy.
where do i got it wrong? or the writer aren't an adept bt a mediocre trying to dry-milk the pocket of the ignorant masses with new age grammars?
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
atom080:
@billyonaire666,

i've read prominent new thought books like that of napoleon hill. "the secret" by rhonde bryne(not sure of my spelling).
but the worst abt them is that despite i practice wat is in their book, i couldn't see the efficacy.
where do i got the wrong. or the writer aren't an adept bt a mediocre trying to dry milk the pocket of the ignorant masses with new age grammars?

Yes, they are charlatans using new age grammar to con people who erroneously believe their tripe. They know nothing and Billyonaire666 know less than them.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/irritable-bowel-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20360064

Here’s info for IBS including drugs and diet.

1 Like

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Lovelyperson(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thanks op for this thread. This is the type of thread I like on the religious section of this platform

2 Likes

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
atom080:
@billyonaire666,
wow, you mean i can activate the power of my 'mind' by getting shut my 5-physical senses.
i had been so inquisitive to "the secret" behind activating our mind power.
thank you for this nudget.
i'll be grateful if you be of help in my spiritual enlightenment.
where do i got it wrong? or the writer aren't an adept bt a mediocre trying to dry-milk the pocket of the ignorant masses with new age grammars?

Thank you atom for asking your question on this thread and you or anyone else are free to use this thread as a lead...

About cultivating the mind power by shutting off the '5' senses, I must say I will give it a try and also see how I can properly understudy the theme of meditation.

I realize there are alot of people of nairaland on this quest. May the universal force continue to help us through.. I spent all my time today going through old threads and I am glad for the hint..

We will see to the end to this.. Maktub.. it is written.
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2021
I say this even before the dawn by employing the left hemisphere and grounding it on the influence of the right.. and here is my take:

I believe the control plug should still be in place but rebranded to suit this age, where the ones of white blood will see the gate.. making the choices readily assessible to all, the red and blue..

Africa still need to be incubated, and the coming ones will help to see viable structure are in place.. The goal is to make sure puppets are not in the arms of affairs for this have degraded the African people. We need to go back to the table and set things straight.

Remember, it is to give meaning to life.

Thank you brothers for the opportunity

1 Like

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Billyonaire666:

The "I" : The realization of this truth will chatter my world, it will change my person forever... I sense this truth, I know it, but don't want to admit it yet... I have less than 24 hours to see my world change. Is there a need for despondency, maybe not. Such is life, meaningless.

Ignorance is bliss...
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by TheGift: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2021
You have studied your existentialist masters very well. My main issue with your take is that you have made your point with the same absolutism and one sided rationale for which you criticize the religionists.

GodWrites:
Soul?

That is a religious concoction used to make a man feel special, a sense of being unique and different from other organisms. That's ego!

There is no proof that the soul exists, except some unfounded religious texts written by stone-age men from the middle east.

So far, what distinguishes us from other animals is our consciousness and intelligence. That, however, doesn't mean we are going to transcend reality and become immortal souls.

That's delusional and laughable if you ask me lol.

These fairytales exist due to our fear of death, and the urge to live forever. We don't want to believe that death is the end, hence we invent the afterlife, soul, god, blah blah blah.

Well, this lie opened up a new opportunity for con men paradig themselves as pastors, imans, and so-called spiritual leaders.

At the end of everything, there is NOTHING. We all are trapped in this big cosmic joke where we can only play this meaningless game, or pull out.

But earth is fun, exciting. I can't imagine not being able to devour all kinds of yummy delicacies and candies.

Or being unable to travel, have sex, drive my favorite car, and even love.

This earthly experience is the best there is.

It's fun living here, reason why we don't wanna live hence, console ourselves with delusions just to sleep at night.

But at last, it's only oblivion - nothing!
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by GodWrites: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheGift:
You have studied your existentialist masters very well. My main issue with your take is that you have made your point with the same absolutism and one sided rationale for which you criticize the religionists.

Are there existential masters?

I don't even know what that is. I've never been a fan of labels.

The fact reminds that you're not special.

To many, you're a worm in this planet.
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by TheGift: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Are worms not special? You are still passing a value judgement on like the one's you condemn.

GodWrites:

Are there existential masters?

I don't even know what that is. I've never been a fan of labels.

The fact reminds that you're not special.

To many, you're a worm in this planet.
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by GodWrites: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
TheGift:
Are worms not special? You are still passing a value judgement on like the one's you condemn.

Compared to millions of other organisms, worms aren't special. What's your argument?
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by TheGift: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
You are now comparing unspecial organisms to determine which is more special, in this same meaningless existence you alluded to

Anyway, I am a gardener, among many other things, worms are very special to me. smiley

GodWrites:

Compared to millions of other organisms, worms aren't special. What's your argument?
Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by GodWrites: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
TheGift:
You are now comparing unspecial organisms to determine which is more special, in this same meaningless existence you alluded to

Anyway, I am a gardener, among many other things, worms are very special to me. smiley

Your opinion is subjective, and holds no water in this argument. I don't even know your stance, beating around here and there without an anchor.

1 Like

Re: The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul by TheGift: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2021
My stance is that Y.O.U.R O.P.I.N.I.O.N.S A.R.E S.U.B.J.E.C.T.I.V.E !!!

GodWrites:

Your opinion is subjective, and holds no water in this argument. I don't even know your stance, beating around here and there without an anchor.

(1) (Reply)

TELA Maize: Approved In Nigeria, Rejected By Kenya, USA / Confuse At This Point.. / God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.