Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge (61564 Views)

Mason Dark: Tiktok Challenge Leaves American Teen Disfigured, Burnt / ‘TikTok Challenge’ Circulates Info-Stealing Malware – NCC / 9 Ways You Are Accidentally Damaging Your Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Yakhi84: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Social Vices Challenge...
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by dollytino4real(f): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
oyibo people can cause harm to demselfs sef!
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Kobicove(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
This was an avoidable death sad

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by chatinent: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Now people she was trying to impress will just drop mere likes and RIPs, and move on to the next idiot.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
adadike:
Just Negodu demons on the loose Biko nu even on social media! Am believing this end time of a thing. Rest on dear

You have started again

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Anytime they here challenge, they are always joyful - these young ones
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Kobicove(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
GOOOGLE504:
Anytime they here challenge, they are always joyful - these young ones

Dem think say everything na play-play undecided
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nawa oh, these people self
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Bodydiialect57: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
On the 50th day, the controlling manipulators behind the 'game' reportedly instruct the youngsters to kill themselves.

The devil is obviously behind these games to trap as many as possible and throng them to hell.

Be on that safer side, run to Jesus Christ for safety cos there are traps everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Polynek(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
May Her soul rest in peace.���
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
The parents who bought such a phone and allowed a 10 year old unsupervised access to the internet/social media killed the child!!!... Some people are not worthy to be parents.

The more we 'modernize' parenting, the more we keep raising socially awkward, depressed, monstrous, and suicidal individuals... Pity!!!

Rest In peace to the poorly mentored young soul.

4 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by zedegit: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Karlovic:
Stupidity at its peak, when people's lives revolve around hashtags and so called challenge these foolish deaths will continue to happen.

i dare you to try

#Sniper challenge
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by IamAsiri: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Evil people have certainly hijacked this app, using it to promote demonic and dangerous challenges everyday. I can assure you it's not normal.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by emae009(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Except she did something to strangle herself because it impossible to choke oneself to death with your hands
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by luluosas(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
I detest that app with passion
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Lamasta(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eeyah RIP to the innocent young girl

WWE will say pls do not try this at home, school or anywhere
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
On the 50th day, the controlling manipulators behind the 'game' reportedly instruct the youngsters to kill themselves.

A very demonic game indeed. The devil is really doing overtime in these end times.

adadike:
Just Negodu demons on the loose Biko nu even on social media! Am believing this end time of a thing. Rest on dear

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
No wonder Trump banned the app in US
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by etrouble: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
What is a ten year old girl doing on Tiktok? Parenting failure.

The useless parents do not deserve to have kids, so God took HIS child to HIS side so that the Angels can take care of her.
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by YorubaPrince: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
She actually WON this challenge! She passed out for life! cool

R.I.P to her... undecided
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by fuckdemrepented: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
2cribz:
Why hasnt buhari played the game yet,pls they should download it to his samsung tab 8 pls

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by xcelentattitude(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
I've never been on tik tok sef undecided
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by fuckdemrepented: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
YorubaPrince:
She actually WON this challenge! She passed out for life! cool
she is the real definition of "Challenge Accepted" grin

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by captainamiedi1: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Even oyinbo people aren't left out when it comes to shocking news, but unfortunately,na my country own dey always dey loud pass

The whites has their own shocking news. you hear of naija own because you live here. if you leave the country, you might not be seeing some naija news but more of the country you reside
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by MartinsD12(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
EbukaHades10:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9176189/Girl-ten-accidentally-kills-trying-TikTok-Blackout-Challenge.html
Iberiberism see how she ended her life because of social media, why should a 10 Years old be on social media, during my teenage years I didn't have access to social media infact I bought my first smartphone at the age of 21 while I started working, who is giving a 10 year old phone the parents should be blamed for this

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by 360command: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
What is a ten year old girl doing on Tiktok? Parenting failure.
they are alot there.. I have this Danish lady friend whom her daughter is always on tiktok. What makes me amaze is how fluent this 10 year old girl speaks English fluently. She had a huge fan base..
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by grandstar(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Karlovic:
Stupidity at its peak, when people's lives revolve around hashtags and so called challenge these foolish deaths will continue to happen.

Social media itself isn't bad but the moronic and evil things some use them for are.

I've started Tiktok channel and I should hit 300 followers today it's been 7 days of stress. I should hit 1,000 followers by Saturday next week.
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Akasammyoka: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
What will this one tell God bikonu. Endtime children playing nairabet with their lives.
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by Emaprince: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Social media....I am very backward in it.

Don't even know what's up with all this tiktok craze...not really interested to know though.

Except naira land.... I have no business with Any other social media site/app....except when I want to rant or complain to my banks on twitter
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by iamL(f): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
10 year old? over exposure in the name of civilization.
Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by adadike(f): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

You have started again
leave me jare make I start. These white people dey very dangerous secret society

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by TrueChristians: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.