Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies (340 Views)

Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies by Sebastine1994(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
I used to think that some babies are difficult to abort because God wants them alive or that the are blessed children, all those shity superstition talk

I sent my girlfriend to a doctor for D.C recently and they said it couldn't be done, that the child is hiding in the womb, I thought there was some kind of Chambers where the child was hiding.

I Was furious and took her to another doctor, the same result, but this doctor is better educated. He explained everything to me.

He said that once the baby is 4 months old, they have developed bones in the body, and it would be difficult to use drugs to flush the baby, he said abortion is done on babies that are yet to form bone structure, but once the skeleton is formed, the bones can harm my girlfriend in the process.

That was how I aborted the idea of abortion
Re: Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies by falcon01: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
send her to a better hospital with a professional Doctor. if something is worth doing it's worth doing well.
Re: Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies by Sebastine1994(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
I met this Tom boy called Ezinne at jabi lake, a native of Enugu state. she is a lesbian. and my self wants to have sex with her, she is not all that beautiful but she still has some female features no matter how she tries to hide it.

Whenever I bring up talk about relationships, she finds a way to bypass the topic. she is a very kind soul, but if I like her I may want to have sex with her or spend the rest of my life with her. I know she would give me beautiful babies. but she lack the one thing I so desire in a lady which is her mammary gland. she lacks breast.

If I had money and a house, I knew she would love to spend time with me. she is in need of accomodations, which I can take advantage of if I had a house to have sex with her. feed her and she may probably have a baby for me. I am no longer getting young, a man of 27 years is not a boy anymore, settling down should be a primary focus of my calendar.

I need to make money as soon as possible and get an accomodations for this girl to move into my place. I need to have that girl, break down her spirit and
Re: Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies by Sebastine1994(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
there are three organs of government, legislative, executive and judiciary.

we have organs of the mind, the legislative, executive and judiciary. they all have different function

let me explain, the legislature comes up with a bill(idea), the judiciary interprets the idea, the executive of the mind carries out the idea,

the judiciary looks at the implication and profitablity, and gives the executive the swift go ahead to realize the idea.

but in terms of emergency, the executive bypass the other 2 arms for speedy action, in times of self preservation.

sometimes doubt at the legislature causes impases and affect the effort of the executive, sabotaging and finding faults of why the idea will not work.

like when you are about to approach a beautiful girl and your mind can give you one million reason why it will not work. it thereby causes procrastinating and perfectionist thought.

when you consult the first two arms too much you will never achieve your dreams, you will never take risk, fear will cripple you, but the executive is the best, it acts and learn from mistakes as it works.

when you about to do anything in life don't depend much on the other two arms, these educated people depend too much on them, that is why they are risk averse.

trust me the executive, I call it the Executioner is an efforcer and a go getter, and you will do impossible things
Re: Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies by Sebastine1994(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
oboy, if you and. I combined our brains and skill, there is no problem that we cannot solve, forget this one man show idea, business has moved past that.

see the way government dey demolish building, God no go shame us. wahala just full every where, these wahala na opportunity for people like you and I. let us take advantage of this our numbers.

God go bless our Hussle.

whatever you need done requires team work. with team work, you can do what one person cannot do alone. once you have 1,000 team members, just within Abuja, you are unstoppable

I am a hussler, husslers no dey fear problems, because when hussler solve problem, money must change hands.

let us pick a problem and solve it for the masses

even 500 members in the team, then we will do something huge for the population.

start with quiz.
use promise like crime will end in 5 minutes
information will get to the whole of KARMO in 20 minutes, we should cooperate.

start by finding a missing item.

subgroup the crowd. children looped in on one category, while parents are looped in together,

the first 100 person is essential to our success. with 200 persons we will solve

make a list of problem you will solve in KARMO.
we will better people's lives and our own lives too.

reaching your goal of 500 persons will double your result,

how do you reduce cost by allowing prospective recruit beat a path to your door.

I won't be the one begging people to join. I want it to be the opposite, but my good work should speak for me.

what do we export to other places. education, quiz,
we will sell our quiz to other places, Karmo nationalism.

export our quiz to other

have our voices heard and influence pilitics

do something meaningful. people will beg you for
you won't have to do the begging again

I want to be important to you
Re: Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies by Sebastine1994(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
what we are doing is sales

what we need is just 1000 agents within Abuja

500 agent then we start

what we do now is to ensure that Abuja knows what we are doing. if you have a good product and hide it under your bed, how can people know. so what we do here is take the product to the right people.

we will take a simple opportunity to do something once in our life, if we work together these things would be easy to handle.

approach people to help you.

Abuja Football Quiz examination

what do we do?

for our brothers who love football, who can argue about football always, for those who spend time watching the game, for those who believe in the game, let us reward their passion for the game. let us set an exam for all our brothers who love football,

I am not saying it's going to be easy, if it was easy somebody else would have done it. it is not soft work

there is money everywhere in Nigeria, only those with good idea will get it.

thank God for phones and internet, we can now talk to anyone in every part of the world

I came across this idea when I was watching a movie, I finished watching the film and wished I can write an exam about this film. I know tha

I was watching this documentary about the life of Ronaldo and business idea jumped into my mind, I wanted to write exam about what I learnt from the documentary. but there is no company that would set exam for me after reading. because people don't know most of these things about their favorite idol.

we follow our favorite idol on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc because we want to know more about them. until somebody say, em hem now you know, did it add one Kobo to your pocket, WOW. and you feel ashamed for knowing all these things about your favorite footballer and you can't do anything with that knowledge.

I say to my self what is the need of knowing all these things if it will not add one Kobo to my pocket.

start with the problem.
then the solution
NO KNOWLEDGE IS A WASTE

There are 3 kind of salute

It's a horse of a different color."

bunions
Re: Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies by CHoccolaTE: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lol this OP na mad man oo grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vaccine Side Effect Fear: Vac'nation Continues—Says FG; 8 Countries Halt Rollout / Nigeria To Introduce Emergency Medical, Ambulance Services – Official / Help! Please Doctors In The House I Don't What's Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.