Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight (2802 Views)

Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car / Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by elizabeth24: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Two men videoed on camera while they were fighting in Lagos traffic.

A viral video that was shared by Big BrotherStar, Alex captured the moment the two men parked their cars in the middle of a busy Lagos traffic just to fight.

WATCH VIDEO ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/01/Two-Angry-Men-Park-Their-Cars-In-The-Middle-Of-A-Busy-Lagos-Road-Just-to-Fight.html

1 Like

Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Hardgun: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flog them
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Yuceeluv(f): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lmao!

No joy.

Almost everyone is frustrated with the present situation in the country.

Transferred aggression "ear and dear".
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by MickzyDonald: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Leave them they are in lagos, I'll just tell them to whine up their glasses before the start fighting grin

1 Like

Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by chatinent: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sth common understanding can solve.
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by ODJ124(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
The best way to settle this was through dialogue....
Now see what they have been reduced too..

Thread seen....
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by 2cribz: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stupid idiot on white,someone held your shirt drom motor,u dey ourside dey drag the shirt with am,wetin stop u from blowing that hand and stabbing it real fast under 5seconds. The guy on white tshirt na noob,he go chop better beating
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Boxer007(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Lmao!

No joy.

Hello I have money. I beg can I enjoy u,biko? smiley
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by lagusboyyy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
They are well fed,thats why they had energy to fight.
Assuming they are hungry,power no go dey to fight.
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Yuceeluv(f): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
First explain why you wrote what you wrote in your "personal text".

I'm a female yunno.

Boxer007:

Hello I have money. I beg can I enjoy u,biko? smiley
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Trizyd(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
It's just two frustrated men raging.
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Boxer007(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yuceeluv:
First explain why you wrote what you wrote in your "personal text".

I'm a female yunno.

Well my prikk is had right now & I need nice babe to enjoy. .and u look like nice babe , sir smiley
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Yuceeluv(f): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lmao!

He said it's Sir.

Those who cared to (and weren't foolish to think I'm a man), have my WhatsApp number and have heard my voice.

Boxer007:

Well my prikk is had right now & I need nice babe to enjoy. .and u look like nice babe , sir smiley
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by abosede93452: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lmao!No joy.Almost everyone is frustrated with the present situation in the country. Transferred aggression "ear and dear".
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Boxer007(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Lmao!

He said it's Sir.

Those who cared to (and weren't foolish to think I'm a man), have my WhatsApp number and have heard my voice.

Hey calm down babe. No need for attitudes..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland. Dont blow your shance please. I have money & I need babe. I ain't gots all day & I dint come here to sell groundnut sir.
aree u available or not gadddemit, please? angry
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by tungamaje: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
A certain morning two young men parked their cars in the middle of the road in front of Abuja stadium to fight causing a serious hold up. One floored the other and was punching him
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Yuceeluv(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
I DON'T FORNICATE BRAHHH!

Boxer007:

Hey calm down babe. No need for attitudes..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland. Dont blow your shance please. I have money & I need babe. I ain't gots all day & I dint come here to sell groundnut sir.
aree u available or not gadddemit, please? angry
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Boxer007(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yuceeluv:
I DON'T FORNICATE BRAHHH!

Story.
Baby I have 2000 niara cash has free gift ready for u infact I usually pay women 4k for Womanliness & then give them extra 1000 naira not to tell there husband. The good news for u is that women truss me coz I keep secret. Am ready to pay u extra 2k juss to enjoy u I beg. Quit playin had to get sir. I ain't come here to waste time. Gimmme ya nomba I beg smiley
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Yuceeluv(f): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Boxer007:

Story.
Baby I have 2000 niara cash has free gift ready for u infact I usually pay women 4k for Womanliness & then give them extra 1000 naira not to tell there husband. The good news for u is that women truss me coz I keep secret. Am ready to pay u extra 2k juss to enjoy u I beg. Quit playin had to get sir. I ain't come here to waste time. Gimmme ya nomba I beg smiley

Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by Boxer007(m): 1:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Yuceeluv:

at list u already tinking about it. thats a good sign sir. Anyways am juss looking for babe to enjoy and luckily for u, u the lucky winner of 3000 naira cash.
u free this weekend? cheesy
Re: Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight by femi4: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Lmao!

No joy.

That's what Lagos traffic will make you do

(1) (Reply)

Esama Of Benin Kingdom, Igbinedion Accused Of Raping A 14-year-old / ALERT! How Scammers Are Using Telegram As A Source Of Income (photos) / Germany: Afghan Muslim Migrant Stabs Woman In Neck Because She Was Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.