Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Isn't Onyeka Pretty? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't Onyeka Pretty? (4370 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by BABE3: 2:03am On Apr 06, 2011
I've seen this topic somewhere before and I'm gonna say the same thing I said

So, Beautiful couple! Gorgeous Peoples! Wonderful wedding ceremony! cheesy cheesy

HOWEVER! We are having some major Wardrobe Malfunctions! Pls take a look at the Bride-maids! Why are they looking so cheap and tacky! Look at their scarfs! Look at the cheap satin material they used in sowing their dresses. My 6 year cousin in grade school can sow that ish! (even better).
This is not peculiar to this wedding alone. It's a general thing! Bride-maids dresses are always whack! WHY? Why can't they look normal!? Why!? Lawd'a'Mercy! It's just SAD!
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by ragdollz: 3:04am On Apr 06, 2011
Oh my dayyzzz! Babe you are sooo wrong! There's nothing wrong with the bridesmaid's attires, those fabrics are expensive enough. I guess the girls were not too stylish in draping their scarves (maybe so as not to ruin their clothes/hair cos they know they'll be taking the scarves off once they leave the church). I saw no wardrobe malfunctions oo grin grin and believe me I'm at expert at finding fault but this occasion is flawless!! lol
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by aloyemeka2: 3:58am On Apr 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Oh my dayyzzz! Babe you are sooo wrong! There's nothing wrong with the bridesmaid's attires, those fabrics are expensive enough. I guess the girls were not too stylish in draping their scarves (maybe so as not to ruin their clothes/hair cos they know they'll be taking the scarves off once they leave the church). I saw no wardrobe malfunctions oo  grin grin and believe me I'm at expert at finding fault but this occasion is flawless!! lol

Expensive does not always mean better.
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by BABE3: 4:21am On Apr 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Oh my dayyzzz! Babe you are sooo wrong! There's nothing wrong with the bridesmaid's attires, those fabrics are expensive enough. I guess the girls were not too stylish in draping their scarves (maybe so as not to ruin their clothes/hair cos they know they'll be taking the scarves off once they leave the church). I saw no wardrobe malfunctions oo  grin grin and believe me I'm at expert at finding fault but this occasion is flawless!! lol

ha! Ragdollz are you kidding me? You are telling me there's nothing majorly wrong with those dresses? Abi is it my eyes? (lol) Ragdollz, we have to agree to disagree on this one o! Look at the tacky hems and ripples at the sides. 
And as for the scarfs, I'm not talking about the draping, I'm talking about the scarfs themselves, they look cheap!
Like, something doesn't have to be expensive, for it to look expensive.
Frankly, they all look like "Ekaetes" trying to look like city girls in those dresses, cheesy  (lol), Don't get me wrong o. I'm not hating! The occasion is beautiful. Those Bride-maids are gorgeous! But, the dresses are an abomination!
Please use omo and water to wash your eyes and look at the pictures again. lol
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by Pweety4me(f): 4:40am On Apr 06, 2011
^Babe u are perfectly correct!

I said it b4 myself, that woman is to bad ooo grin
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by aloyemeka2: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lol
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by ragdollz: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lol ok after viewing them "critically", I've noticed that the finishing on the gowns were sloppy. But Babe! everyone knows that bridesmaids are supposed to look tacky next to the angelic, beautiful bride grin.
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by BABE3: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^Nah, They can still look simple and nice. Nothing to elaborate or over the top. Just a nice well-sown dress will do.
It's aight though! Overall the wedding was fantastic! smiley
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by babyme1(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

ha! Ragdollz are you kidding me? You are telling me there's nothing majorly wrong with those dresses? Abi is it my eyes? (lol) Ragdollz, we have to agree to disagree on this one o! Look at the tacky hems and ripples at the sides. 
And as for the scarfs, I'm not talking about the draping, I'm talking about the scarfs themselves, they look cheap!
Like, something doesn't have to be expensive, for it to look expensive.
Frankly, they all look like "Ekaetes" trying to look like city girls in those dresses, cheesy  (lol), Don't get me wrong o. I'm not hating! The occasion is beautiful. Those Bride-maids are gorgeous! But, the dresses are an abomination!
Please use omo and water to wash your eyes and look at the pictures again. lol
Can you tell me exactly what you mean by that?
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by aloyemeka2: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
baby.me:

Can you tell me exactly what you mean by that?

She was trying to ridicule Ibibio and Efik women as impoverished creatures. It's a pity.
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by BABE3: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^Heeee!!! JESUS shocked! pLS u GUYZ abeg. PLS don't take this seriously or ethnically. I don't even know what tribe  those bride-maids are from! I just said that to emphasize the fact that they look "wowo" in those dresses. No hard feelings mehn! HAHA! I Don't even know them,

Sorry, are any of yallz name "Ekaete"? If so, sorry for the comparison. Again no hard feelings o, he!
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by aloyemeka2: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ok
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by chic2pimp(m): 1:55am On Apr 07, 2011
Look at that shameless poster above me trying to start yet another fight on NL. Smh
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by SeanT21(f): 3:57am On Apr 07, 2011
Who are these people?
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by babyme1(f): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2011
@Babe! ok,but watch what you say next time. My name is Ekaette cool
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by Radiant(f): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Ileke- lipsrsealed

Ileke-Idi? I thought she was Yoruba from Ekiti? Onyeka is Ibo. . .r u sure? wink
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Aww, the bride looks absolutely radiant.
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by BABE3: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
baby.me:

@Babe! ok,but watch what you say next time. My name is Ekaette  cool

Ok! No wonder! Ekaette sorry ehn? cheesy As for the "watch what you say" part, I don't think I said anything offensive, you guyz just took it offensive! But it's aight! smiley
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by jaella4u: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
with all that make up it's kinda hard to tell but i guess she's okay!!
Re: Isn't Onyeka Pretty? by Paentera(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Its sad to look back on this thread 2 years on and hear about the dissolved union. I pray the former couple find love again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE HOW Rough Girl Briana Bette Flaunts Her Stuffs / Funke Akindele Given Birth To Twins For JJC Skillz? / Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.